Dog bed

Started by Vidarr, November 18, 2017, 07:36:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vidarr

This is kind of funny. In a 4x3 room with an assigned bed (top XX) and a medical bed (bottom XX) and an animal spot (D), the assigned person, we'll call her Angel because ... that's her name, sleeps in the dog spot sometimes, with the same restful effect as her awful quality bed. Sometimes when the dog is already sleeping in it. The door is the }.

I removed the dog spot and put it back ... as the dog didn't seem to want the awful bed either. Waiting to see if I notice her in the dog spot again.

------
|XX  }
|    |
|XX D|
------

Calahan

Can you please post a save game where this is happening.

Vidarr

I did not know that could be done. Are there instructions some place? It is too late for this particular little problem. I don't think it is happening any more. I will try and reproduce.

Calahan

All the info you need about where to find, and how to post save files, can be found in the pinned thread at the top of the bugs forum.

ison

That's a very strange sounding bug. If you manage to reproduce it then please upload the savefile if it doesn't use any mods.

BlackSmokeDMax

Any chance you are using any mods that affect beds, especially animal beds? If so, perhaps that is a bit buggy? I know the mod "Animals Logic" affects animal beds, I don't use the mod myself, so no idea if that is working correctly, or if you even use that one. Just something to check.