RimWorld Succession Game B18 - World #2 Story Thread

Started by minimurgle, November 23, 2017, 11:51:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

minimurgle

This is the thread for which multiple players will share a save and their stories with said save, just like your typical succession game goes. This is the thread for the second of two different player pools.

If you want to join in on the fun: https://discord.gg/KmY34ew
Don't mind the questions. I'm probably just confused.

Walkabout

Colony Guidance A.I// Designated : Walkabout : History Logs \\ Initiated.

Hello Observer

I am Colony Guidance A.I //Walkabout\\

My primary function is to maintain happiness in a Colony...

On route to Y1-SM3-Z7 we where attacked by and unknown entity. Emergency protocol has been initiated, I am to help with the founding of a new Colony.
I am not accustomed to building a Colony from the ground up. I have run Four simulations Three of which have ended in total annihilation but one is a flourishing Colony.

I will try my best from the wreckage of this ship, in aiding these Three souls to return or live on this new world.
May my minuscule lead these people to salvation.

The First Survivor is Philip 'Phil' Mellar. A capable man in Medicine, Animals and a passion for ranged weapons. He will make a good trainer and doctor

Henriette Carter is passionate about animals and cooking she will make a fine chef. Her real strength will be her crafting skills as we begin construction of our Colony

James 'Coley' Cole interests in combat, medicine and cooking make him a well suited defender and back-up for the major back bone jobs we will need to survive

Day 1: This landing zone is dry and mostly barren. I've taken stock of our survivors and catalogued their abilities, traits and current health.

Our initial colony spot was chosen for its proximity to fertile soil and mineable minerals.

My primary function is happiness so a table and chairs where a top priority.

An insect creature decided our food was wanting, Coley ended the creature in a single shot. Even for an A.I, I was impressed.

//Day 1 Drew to a close with no more notable occurrences.\\

Day 2: A slow start to the Colony but rice would be planted. Love would blossom between Coley and Henriette, Phil however would begin to create his own room to offer privacy. A double bed was created and plans for a butchery where lain.

//Day 2 Drew to a close with no more notable occurrences.\\

Day 3: Planting has finished up as well as Phil's new bedroom however small it is better than watching others copulate. Our first visitors would arrive they offer little but we can also offer little.

The butchery was started as well as mining to expand the common/barracks room. Plans have been lain for a freezer/Kitchen of a 9x9 schematic. (Observer note #1-- I am not programmed for efficiency nor practicality)

//Day 3 Drew to a close with no more notable occurrences.\\

Day 4: Henriette has cast a vote, the three have agreed. The Lucky Few shall be their Factions name, The Colony would be named Luck's Hovel.

The Kitchen/Freezer would be revised and improved upon. A local scarab has been angered by the Colonists whether it is because of the construction or revenge for its fallen brethren we cannot deduct.

Phil applied the killing blow to the angered creature and proceeded to dress his wounds. Construction runs smoothly and errors where corrected mainly the battery obscuring the windmill and recalculations where made on the placement of the Freezer/Kitchen.

A Psychic Drone has begun blanketing the area but only seems to affect the females. I can see Henriette is put off by it's moans. I have endeavored to try and pinpoint its location and offer a remote shut off.

Construction is slow but is almost complete for the Freezer/Kitchen.

//Day 4 Drew to a close with no more notable occurrences.\\

Day 5: An uneventful morning lead into an action filled afternoon. I discovered the output point for the psychic drone before I could probe its defenses it disabled itself. In that same moment Coley and Phil took the fight to the raiders.

Captured bandaged and fed my hope is this Raider will become one of the Colony

//Day 5 Drew to a close with no more notable occurrences.\\

Day 6 : As you've noticed I've moved Phil into the Common/Dining room as  the prisoner was given his old cramped room.

Thanks to Coley we have a supply of meat for a time, the rice is almost ready to harvest. Henriette has a mood boost, I've noticed a spring in her step and seems to be moving at an elevated pace.

I have decided to increase the rice yields for the future.

//Day 6 Drew to a close with no more notable occurrences.\\

Day 7 : Early in the morning Phil has tried to seduce Henriette but was rebuffed. The first harvest has begun to trickle in.

//Day 7 Drew to a close with no more notable occurrences.\\

Day 8: We have a new recruit, I however failed to see the spinal injury inflicted by our resident sharpshooter Coley. For the good of the Colony she must be dealt with.

I am saddened by what I have done but I will not let one life condemn the many to a slow starvation.

The first bedroom has been completed, Phil will take up residence.

//Day 8 Drew to a close with no more notable occurrences.\\

Day 9: During midday I noticed unusual temperature. A heat wave has hit, I do not believe we are ready. With the heat Gut-worm has also found its way into Coley and Phil's systems. I hope for the Colonists sake they can overcome.

//Day 9 Drew to a close with no more notable occurrences.\\

Day 10: Beautifying Phil's room as he is on the edge of a mental collapse.

A Raider has been seen, and dealt with. Unfortunately the final shot was a killing blow, but the corpse will be used as food for Jerky.

In the night a caravan has arrived carrying Bulk Goods.

//Day 10 Drew to a close with no more notable occurrences.\\

Day 11: Starting to plant Smoke Leaf as to curb Phil's mood. A parka is being made for Phil as he is outside most and is currently suffering.

Phil had a breakdown my error was trying to get Coley to stop him. He is in a more volatile mood.

//Day 11 Drew to a close with no more notable occurrences.\\

Day 12: The Heatwave has stopped, the Colony can rest a little easier.

//Day 12 Drew to a close with no more notable occurrences.\\

Day 13: I have readjusted the growing as sowing takes far too long.

Early in the morning A mad rat has attacked, Coley took it down with no injury.

A Dry Thunderstorm has rolled in. No damage was sustained in the strikes.

In the evening Phil has decided to hide in his room moments before tending to Coley. Moments later a Raid has appeared, one was shot dead the other was captured.

This ones spine is intact.

This one perished

//Day 13 Drew to a close with no more notable occurrences.\\

Day 14: My chronometer must have taken a hit. I've have recounted Two days worth in One day as such this day will be short to correct this error.

?!!?Day 14 Drew to a close to correct Chrono Error.?!!?

Day 15: Another A.I Construct has contacted the Colony. Charlon Whitestone says he knows Coley and revealed A Hidden Ship on this world.

A hope for this band of Lucky Survivors.

Jerky was mauled by a cougar in the early morning. Henriette gained vengeance for the bonded animals death and dealt the killing blow. Rest in peace Jerky.

A Psychic Sooth has blanketed the region affecting the Male Colonists. I would very much like to meet the sender of this and create my own device.

The prisoner has got an infected leg Henriette will treat as best she can.

Phil has broken from his dazed walking.

My Power Reserves are almost depleted. I will unfurl what remaining Solar Sails that are operational and hibernate. I pass the Colony over to one of these poor Survivors. May they be alive or have escaped when I awaken.

Day 15 Drew to a close with no mor... //Colony Guidance A.I Entering Hibernation\\

Hodisfut

Welcome to my turn's report. I hope do you enjoy the unnecesary big amount of pictures and my stupid humor.

The deal started pretty well, Walkabout play wasn't half bad, the only thing I could bring out about it is the lack of some basic resources like medicines and steel, but even that wen't somehow ''smooth'' for me. The bad mood of most of the pawns was cured within a day making them have tons o' joy. And the food situation was not critical either, so i'd say that I started kinda confortable.

I wanted to focus on food, since the ''no-growing-season'' was coming over I was worried about being hopeless and foodless during that time.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Day 1

Day 1 started easy, with some food reserves and some grumpy pawns i'd say it was quiet. When thinking about the lack of animals on the map I got kinda worried, but this lil one here decided to appear on dead desert and tame itself. What a good boi.

So this is why so few medicines uh? Wastin' dem on this hard-to-die sanababich

So an old wound was killing this poor bastard leg uh, gotta amputee

During the end of muh first day I decided to make the love-dovey couple room a lil bit more fancy, but later on realized my great mistake, seen a patent fuck-no-trees™ on almost the whole desert I decided to stop and save some wood for later on.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Day 2

Even aware of the lack of resources, there's one that could've made easily, so decided to make some expansions here's the progress, looking to make some new stockpile place and maybe a new room, who knows.

The surgery wen't pretty well. Legs -1

Day 3

I decided to make a great sacrifice for the colony survival. Guess who's gonna turn into fresh meat.

He died for the ''lucky few'' he's going to be remebered for quantums.

On midday a wild solar flare appeared, disabling all the devices, it died during the next morning.

This day ended pretty quiet as the last two, harvest and growing been my priority but still moving between tasks maded the pawns works more dynamic.
Day 4

During the dawn of my 4th day as the colony overlord, this guy decided to go berserk because I forgot to feed him (totally not on purpouse) so the first dangerous situation released.

Using some of the finest guerrilla tactics I decided to keep this guy locked.

Since the great tactic was just pure bullshit from a 'Art of War' ripoff book, I decided to not trust Sun Tzu anymore, however, poor lil Colev after 5 miss shots and 3 miss punchs, got his ass kicked by the tribal prisoner.

Switching Mr.Sniper for good ol' Phil and his trutsworthy revolver, Peza, the unwanted prisoner got downed. Medical attention went after Coley got treated by his fiance.

Day 5

This guys appeared early on the morning, with stuff to trade, but everything expensive, decided to buy two types of meat from them.

A cargo pod fell from the sky, hoping for it to be something usefull, resources, maybe food? the chances are infinity on this game! And Cassandra decided to give me some love for once!

Well shit. Thanks Cassandra.

The food supply is going really well.

A message from an hostile tribe to make peace talks. Whatsoever, they wanted me to make a kinda far trip, and with food shortage, that's not an option.

Here's on the map so you all can see, it might look closer, but wasting 2,5 days of food on a trip that might be worthless is no the right way to go.

Day 6

Day 6 came by like any other, nothing special to talk about, the farm grow was going well and I decided to start investigating hydroponics, ol phil' here doing his best to make its goal before winter arrives.

(Don't pay attention to the paint drawn arms)

Day 7

Harvesting a rat for some extra meat.

Food procesor just in case (ignored the meat there, I moved it quick when realized.

Sorry foo. But anyways, you haven't been the best prisoner ain't ya?

Day 8

Local piece of meat went mad, its time to take care of it.

1vs1 Henriette vs mr mad mouse, what of a fight is about to happen!

Welp... that was quick.

Our dear prisoner decided to go Berserk again, and I decided to lock him up on the room. Extrangely when locked, he got quiet and did not try to break any walls or even the door.

Here some harvest.

Ok... Nothing to important... Winter's not here yet... Everything's fine... I hope...

Hey! the couple engaged! Congrats! (If this was a series this'd be a death flag, but its Rimworld, I don't have to worry about it right? RIGHT?)

Locking him more to avoid his Berserk state, decides to chill off when I finish the walls... We don't hate you Peza, you hate us.

Day 9

Cassandra decided that the colony was going too 'ok' for her taste, so she threw this little gem early on the morning.

A photo after the conflict occured, it didn't end any well. Phil went to confront them using his revolver, just 5 shots from every ten hitted the target, while Jame perfomance was even worse. Using the rifle to down the last wolve, while Phil was on the floor struggling holding the place were his right hand once was. (sorry for not more pictures of the fight i was too concentrated on it I forgot to take more pictures)

The fight last moments resume. At least none of them had died.

The only bright side of the situation was some extra fresh meat.

On the last moments of this bloody day, an scape pod fell from the sky, a female that got rescued later on.

Day 10

Flo got rescued and tended by a wounded and weak Phil, hoping he'll make it to see the next day.

The cold snap already destroyed all the farms, and the last remnants of food were saved for later consumption

Earlier, another scape pod crashed on the map, but when I decided to rescue her, she stood up and walked outside the map.

Now, something I need to explain with a lot of detail, on this hospital bedroom was Flo, but in the moment she was able to move started to walk towards the edge of the map, at the same moment, Phil was building back the fridge, the other way around to warm the little room and make it confrotable. When Flo stood, Jame aka. 'Coley' feel dizzy, and fell on the bed and passed out, at the same time, Phil building the machine passed out on the floor. That Night I had no one to catch Flo, and our dear Jame 'Coley' died on the hospital bed, Henriette's mood went to the floor immediately at the fact of his fiancee dying. But Phil was still alive, so I decided he wasn't going to die too.

Jame 'Coley' died because of severe infections on his head and torso created by the wounds during the Manhunter pack fight. RIP.

Day 11

A lot of space junk is falling from the sky, its getting me nervous.

I don't even know how's he alive.

The day I was going to bury Jame's corpse, Cassandra tought that the death of one of the pawns wasn't enough, and sends an small raid to balance the situation.

The fight was slow and a lot of shots were missed, the two pirates had bows and so, the fight ended with the guy on the front dying and the other one runing away, with both pawns a little injured, they treated themselves later.

The only good news in days, immunity was develop from philip infected wounds!

The day had come to a quiet close, with this melancholy picture from these two trying to overcome the situation the best they can.

Oooooor that's what I tought.

Decided to kill Phil because the breakdown, Henriette started to chase him al round the colony.

*Insert Benny Hill song here*

Day 12

Run forrest Run!

After a 4 hours persecution, Phil decided to tame the beast and calm it down. Then proceeded to heal her.

By the noon, an eclipse occured and the whole 12 day was a dark one, this caravan passed by with nothing of value.

Day 13

Nothing to say about this day, Phil has totally cured from his wounds and Henrietta is on the process resting on his bed, this day's the least important and quiet since quite a long time.

Day 14

Finally, with both pawns cured, they were able to collect enough wood and make a sarcophagus to our fallen Jame .'Coley' RIP buried by his fiance, this gave a little boost to the pawns mood.

With some good temperatures, Phil started to re-grow some segments of the death farms.

Peza passed away later this day, died of starvation, I had no time to demolish the walls and lend him some food.

Day 15 Finale

The last day of this journey was peacefull, with the restart of the investigation from days suspended, I'd say the colony is more than capable of surviving for a lot longer.

Some side notes: Phil loosed a hand, so all the work he's doing is painfully slow. Henrietta on the other side is ok, but his mood is really bad because everything that has happened. Be aware of that. Phil and Henrietta hate eachother.

The final pictures.

Final colony Day 15 Hodisfut Play:

This might be usefull on future plays.

Am sorry about any gramar mistakes i've maded, this is not my native lenguage so, I hope its not a whole mess.

From this Midworld, and beyond!

Arckas

.Reboot
Rebooting...
Previous A.I. non-operational. Query: Mimetic disposition array N/A.
Insert code for recombination for 3rd sequence.
Code: Aliez

At a glance:

• Phil and Henriette hate each other because one tried to murder the other.
  • Someone blockaded a poor prisoner.
  • I've only got 49 bricks and 68 steel to build with 
  • Someone buried a mega scarab in a grave.
  • There are a total of 11 Drago trees which roughly means 220 wood before all natural wood is exhausted
  • Heneriette is feeling a little down
  • Phil has only 1 hand
  • Coolers are backward and not functioning

Well, I can safely say that I can certain survive this. Hodis left me with ample amount of supplies to survive the winter. I've got a heater. If I just handle Henreitte mental breaks she'll eventually will become cathartic enough to come over her grievances. I can't fix that they hate each other BUT opportunities may arise where I can engineer them to like each other, at least tolerable. The next guy and even the guy after that will just have do exactly the same thing I'm going to do- Plant food, Grow Food, Eat Food, repeat until either something wipes out the colony or a series of events happen to make it prosper.

Or I can move to a different location

So I'm going to apologize to Mini in advance here: I didn't want to suggest moving the colony over unless it was absolutely pertinent to the colony's survival. I know that this situation is completely manageable. It's actually too easy, I don't have to do anything and just let the pawns fatten up. This colony, however, does not have a future ahead of itself in the long term.

Therefor, to move as my first action, Let's get this show on the road.

Some establishing shots:
What I have currently as a colony:

World Map

Day 1: Preparation

Today the rest of the day (which is only 8 hours) will be dedicated to joy and sleep to steel our survivors for the trek. My predessor left me with enough food to last a couple days, but more importantly gave me the best crop for travelling: Rice. Lightweight and doesn't spoil.

I've made some altercations to the work schedule.
10 hours of work and pawns. Pawns may choose to wake up early and start the day in the morning. Pawns may choose to work or joy in the evening.

Day 2: First Steps
Once Henreitte and Phil wake up, it's off to the the tracks.

Screenshot of my caravan. Considering my situation, it's really easy to know what I'm going to bring. As the temperature outside is below freezing, I don't understand why the food will rot in 1.1 days and am going to bring supplementary food anyway. I debated between bringing some leather, but seeing as I don't have enough to make anything I want I vetoed it.

Content with what I have, the colonist start to execute the plan.

Now that the former colony is a ghost town, who knows what will happen to it. In any case, no person is there to take care of it and resources are stripped. I'm sure events will occur, like merchants and manhunter packs. I'm unsure what happens if the colony it it get's raided, but not my problem. Perhaps a random event will occur that will bring a settler to that colony, but for all intensive purposes it's a shell of a wrecked hovel.

On the matter of foot rot: I'm relieved to be correct.

Right before sleeping, I make it to the peace talks node. Sadly but not unexpectedly, they backfired. Oh well, there is an argument to be made that having tribal raids is a good thing. Heneritte gains experience because of this. I'm just grateful they didn't chase after my caravan.

Day 3: Trade

As soon as the colonist wake up, they're greeted with a caravan request. Now I know that this decision for purchasing may seem stupid, but I made it with sanity in mind. If Heneriette goes berserk or dazed, that caravan could lose days of progress just to that. Silver is meant to be spent and the steel isn't immediately useful, so I sell that for some fine meals. Not the best trade for the long term I realize, but you've got to make the short term to make the long term. Also, if I have less wealth then Cassandra might take pity and send me things once I reach my destination.

Day 4: Tyranny Hill

May as well make gather some information while I can, eh?

Who knows, I just might be able to take it and get a few extra supplies-

Lmao nope.

Future note: This could be taken with a small task force if you have enough rations. With that many hostiles, I doubt the game has enough food to keep them fed for a single day.

Day 5: Manhunter/Ambush
"A man hunter pack have entered the area"
Jeez, really dodged a bullet there. A single rat.

But this is what I'm talking about when it comes to Cassandra and wealth. If you want free hand out from the story teller, you've got to be poor.

"Caravan Demand by Compact of Collato"
I need to request Tynan tone it down with demands, but I digress. We start the fight.

Sadly the fight was over faster then I could remember to take screenshots of. I even forgot the dudes name. To recap the fight.

Tribal with a club spawns east, Heneriette and Phil take shots but can't shoot for anything. Heneriette begins to kite the guy while Phil continues to take shots. Eventually Phil pumps the tribal full of lead, but not before shooting Heneriette in the right arm. Emergency treatment ensues.

Luckily, he drops 51 pemmican and a club. For what my purposes are for, I'm glad for the encounter. It also brought Phil and Heneriette closer togehter.

A flash storm hits an unrelated part of the colony. Even so, at least we don't have to worry about fire spreading. Haha D:

Right before camping, the my colonist finally make it to the promised land. Yippee.

Time to push our luck and go for some mountains.

Day 6: Drop pod
While my colonist were sleeping, Jupiter falls from the sky. For a pawn, he's kinda bad, but seeing the situation I would have probably still took him in as I need the extra worker.

Too bad I'm not there. His life is over.

Progress update and food update: Nearly there and our simple meals have finally been exhausted.

Day 7: Nearly there

Well this sucks.

Our freezer broke. No wrorries, its already cold as is.
Another caravan I can't buy anything from.

Tomorrow, we will settle.

Day 8: Promised Land

This will be the base of the new settlement. May the next players find use it to the best of their ability.

So I start to go through the checklist of what I need. First think I want: A place to cook food. Rice comes with a bad mood bonus and a chance of my colonist getting sick. Afterward, shelter from the cold with a couple a beds. After that, a secondary hut for prisoners. At that point I try to strive for electronics and ultimetly get the next guy ready.

Sadly, I have to deal with the Jackers first. Not an hour has passed and I'm already dealing with a raid to the south... Oh well. That's Rimworld baby. We've got DuVall and Burgandy. I don't bother looking at their stats, as I couldn't take either one prisoner. With extreme luck, they get very separated with their pathing. The shooter is far away from the melee.

Once Burgundy dies, DuVall retreats. I have a feeling that won't be the last time I see him.

As I'm building shelter, a message pops up. Yami "Kana" Kanade is being chased at Luck Hovel and requests help. The only issue, Kana, is that there is nobody there to help you. I reject her because I don't know what happens if raiders take over a colony once it kills everyone in it, and I doubt a conceptual artist is a big melee fan. A+ Name though, would love to have had her.

First Night

Day 9: Peaceful

Nothing of importance happened today, for once. Cut down more trees, working on the prisoner cell, life is alright.

I built a grave to Burgandy because I realized that seeing a corpse may not be the best thing for the already mental Henriette to see. A hey, new source of joy... in a twisted sense.

Day 10: Planning

I'm hell bent to depart with something finished, so in my own little way I'm going to give something we all need. A place to sprout out from.
I'm a big fan of the central pavilion in the middle of a base, and I made an expansive storage area so we'll never need it again. I made a circle, and then an extra circle so we can get some rooms going in the corners.

I'm not going to request that the next people use this, but I may as well make the cheapest thing to leave behind: A storage room.

First colonist! Well I'm sad that he's so lame, but I know we've got a dedicated hauler, tree cutter, and cleaners in our midst. Come to think of it, this may be just what the colony needs. A single guy working on a very specific job. So yeah, I'll take him in.

*Chomp*

Lmao
hahahahahahahahaa
Life is pain

Day 11: Herd
Nothing to note save for a herd that passes by. Not going to risk enraging them, nor do I have the supplies to harvest. Better to continue working.

This man has a life story. For his entire life, he had been burdened by severe fibromyalgia. All his life was pain until the glitterworld came to heal him... In exchange for one thing- his life. He became part of the security detail on the SS Santa Monica, but secretly was a death squad. As he grew older, he came to an Epiphany- His life was full of pain, but not the pain of nerves being on fire. He has a silent pain of all the things he done. He became distant with people, and eventually snapped. He swore off violence of any kind for any reason; James was done hurting. In his last ditch to escape the ship that now held his life captive, he made a break for escape hatches. His fellow coworkers now pointed their guns at him, the defector, for trying to escape even though they all wanted to be him. He made it out, but not without numerous injuries. As he drifted into consiousness, he knew he has a 1/10000000 chance of even finding a rock with people on it, let alone landing in a friendly environment. Some say he didn't even care. Right before he fell unconscious from the impact of falling through the atmosphere, he wept.

And then get his head bit off by a Fennekin Fox lol.

Day 12: Cats
First thing's first: I'm especially curious to see what happens to these 10 cats that decided the old colony is there home.

A drop pod of of chocolate at the old base.

A move the cats over to the center of the base, just because.

Day 13: Power
We have sucky power. Hooray.

I get to work on a kitchen with a walk-in freezer.

Day 14: Nothing

Nothing to note: Business as usual.

Day 15: End Times

A cat got sick with food poisoning. Pack it up boys, we need to head home.

As Heneriette and and Phil turn into the night, there appreciation for each other much better then it was a quadrivium ago, it is time too- for the the third recombination to to turn in.

Spdskatr

Summary

Day 1
We've got some pretty good foundations here at the second colony. Let's continue to build the walls, but FOR GOODNESS SAKE NOT IN WOOD!
We'll keep the already built wood walls. I think we need to put all these stone chunks to good use...
...BUT WAIT! A manhunter pack! Oh no... What is it this time? Wargs? Elephants!??!?

...oh.

Stupid feral rabbits. We only sustained minor injuries, all is fine.

An infection. Dangit Cass! Why!
You know what, maybe we should just build it out of wood for the time being. This will be annoying...
Day 2
Oh, this place doesn't have food either. Welp
Hah, short circuit on the other map. Watch the world burn...

Nothing much happened today, except for food.
Day 3
Oh, a good thing for once. Phew.

Henriette the master chef

Progress:

Day 4

Oh dang it, not you again. Ignore her. We still have 8 hours of sleep to get.
Ok, fine. Let's deal with it.

Body got completely shot off. Serves you right, bunny.
Progress:

Day 5
Restarting our growing. Cass has given us a silent period it seems.

I jinxed it. Should we get an extra colonist? Hell yeah!

... You have no weapons, and you're naked. Why Cass? Why?

Seems to have a pretty god set of traits though. We'll take it! You'll be our fearsome wood-log-wielder.
Day 6
Here they come!

Oh you son of a... They took the refugee. I hope those cowards don't come back.

Damages:

Day 7
We've been staying up all night to put out these flames. Raiders ruined our rice patch :(

Oops, I forgot to build a roof over my battery. Now that's gone too.
Day 8
Nothing much happened today either.

Start of day

End of day
Day 9
All the cats are dying LOL

Day 10
Oh phew, friendly people! They're coming to trade, it seems.

Chicken eggs are a good source of nutrition. We also need a few components for our nutrient paste.

We now have a working cooler system.

In goes the nutrient paste!

Solar flare... Not like we have anything useful running. :P
Progress:

Day 11
Hopefully we can continue work on the nutrient paste dispenser if no one raids us firs-

I swear Cass, you're literally just trolling me right now.

There. All dead.
5 seconds later...

We got 3 shots on the buck. Hopefully we can camp here until he dies.

Buck is dead. Phew, that was close!
Day 12
Progress:

Day 13
Cargo pods! oh, how bri-

Oh well, some you win...
Meanwhile, in the cat side of things...

Yipee! Our nutrient paste dispenser is done!

LOL, manhunting cats just appeared in the other map.

Day 14
Now we've got our food shortage sorted, let's get some smokeleaf plantations going.

Speaking of plantations, our rice patch has finally started yielding food!

Progress:

Day 15
Alright, last day of my run.

At 3 a.m. in the morning, a wild boar decides to go mad.

They made the wrong decision.
The last thing I'm going to do for the colony is start building the outer perimeter.

Also, I've made an area called "ores" highlighting all the ores I could see on the map.

Progress:
My mods

If 666 is evil, does that make 25.8069758011 the root of all evil?

PatrykSzczescie

Welcome to my part of the story. Being aware of the trail that has been left in this thread, I continue the adventure of Henriette and Phil.

Day 0
I wouldn't dare to resume the game until I fully analyze what a mess I was drawn into.
First: the home place. In the overview of the abandoned colony, the first thing that could be noticed is the starving cats who have survived for at least 2 years in the wilderness just to die in a random location. I also got to read an epitaph of our deceased Coley.

Details which caught my attention were decomposition of the devilstand, which makes me wonder if I should go back before it disappears, the ancient ruins on the edge, which weren't examined to my surprise, gold that hasn't been mined yet and the nutrient paste dispenser! - a lure for a certain person to guarantee homecoming.

Now, our secondary colony:

Too much of mountain, no tamed animals. Apart from this, ancient ruins to explore and a tunnel, most likely made by an enemy sapper, who found some uranium for us.

And the world:

Hope's Peak is a base carved under a mountain, low growing periods, positive temperature even during winter... not hard to survive. But there are no granite deposits and the environment there spreads half more diseases than the Luck's Hovel, the first colony.

Before I start, I'd like to examine and adjust the bottom bar as well.
Fixed the schedule a bit so they get joy once they wake up. They don't need the joy to sleep as they aren't productive then. It's gotta be a bit harsh!
Made outfits for our colonists with summer and winter clothes, so they can be changed in one click. Also, no drugs for joy, eventually we'll do these manually.
Hydroponics is the current research being carried on, but I think I'll pause this and focus on developing microelectronics basics directly.
According to relationships with other factions, we are allied with outlanders, which is good as we may trade with valuable resources. However, as we see on the world map, allied colonies are far away from ours and we'll have to travel long ways to dispose of various things.

By the way, the current storyteller has always been Cassandra, not Randy.

Day 1
There's been plenty of things to change. First off, I don't accept wasting our valuable steel for a floor. I prefer using limestone as raw material, eventually, I'll make it out of wood as it's quicker to make. Removing home areas from useless places, such as around corpses. I don't want my colonists to put out a fire from them. Setting our cook to prepare fine meals. I don't accept the fact that they're saving up the food and eating slop.

I'm glad that Henriette and Phil aren't angry at each other anymore.

Uh, oh... It's getting hot in Hope's Peak.. (I forgot to screenshot the "Heat wave" event. I had my thoughts focused on complaining that Tynan hasn't included the colony's name in messages of events that aren't worldwide.)

By the end of the day, all the cats have died.

Day 2

So that's how the day starts. A nutrient paste dispenser has been broken. I answer the anomaly by deconstructing this crap. I don't have components and I need some to build a cooler to a bedroom as the heatwave ain't gentle, so I mustn't be gentle as well.

The nutrient paste dispenser has been deconstructed. Phil has quickly built walls there as the temperature has instantly raised up and the food is stored there. Then, Phil has focused on building the cooler but realized we don't have enough components to build it. We need it asap. Henriette's been forced to mine during the whole night and that's how the day has ended.

Day 3

The cooler has been built as soon as Henriette brought components. Henriette gets to sleep. Phil continues building stuff. Risk of heatstroke wasn't the only problem the heatwave caused. All the meat has spoiled and by the time I realized we needed to hunt for more, all animals had left the area due to this heatwave. Fortunately, by the end of the day, the heatwave has gone and hopefully, we'll  get to find some ingredients to cook fine meals. Also, we need to obtain more power so components, there we go!

Day 4

During breakfast, Phil tries to flirt with Henriette constantly refuses. Seeing colonists feeling awful due to an ugly environment, I set Phil to tidy around the home. Henriette continues mining for components and a friendly faction pays a visit.

I sell warm clothes for a decent price as I feel low temperature won't be an issue (although if so, we may produce or loot warm clothes), but we're in trouble with money which we may need for something useful, maybe sterile tiles.

We've got a decent amount of components, but there are one fine meal and two colonists, but on RimWorld people don't share meals, so first come first served.

Day 5

Even if I wanted to commit a robbery - I can't. Yes, I wanna hunt for this muffalo for meat.

Phil finds an emu, hunts the emu and the emu is butchered for fine meals. Realizing that temperature of the dining fridge was above the satisfactory, a blueprint for another cooler has been put there, but another solar panel is needed to be built.

A merchant has arrived.

Day 6

We've recently run out of power. We need to build more source of power. Immediately!
Also, have you realized that half of the caravan is fat and they bring alpacas instead of muffalos?

Our lazy Henriette is inspired by work. Great! We need more steel. Grab a pickaxe and get down to work!

Disposing of trash. Nobody's hauled silver from the previous trade yet.

A bunch of visitors appearing with tedious stuff. Nothing interesting there, the components are expensive as always.

Day 7

Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho
It's work from home we go

I mustn't sing this song because once I did, this happens. She's been supposed to be in the work frenzy for 24 hours!

Henriette goes to sleep, Phil sows potatoes.

At some point watching the colonists doing their routine, I'm wondering what interesting I may do. I'm focused on the ancient ruins, that could hide artifacts and cryosleep caskets with people who might become a part of our colony. I'm thinking how to safely capture the tomb: putting deadfall traps to the right of the tomb as the area there was very narrow. But I've also noticed a chunk of wall, which, I think, removing can't trigger any event. It is even accessible although being behind a corner, to my surprise. I get Phil to destruct it.

I didn't see this coming... Is it the end of the colony? Do I have to run away to the home base? Maybe they'll stay peaceful there. Nope, I'm wrong. Henriette is grabbing all the food, medicine and silver and gets as far as possible! Phil tries fixing the wall but it barely has any effect, mechanoids continue attacking the wall. Phil has to run away to the bottom of the map. Colonists are being chased by scythers. Phil gets shot in the shoulder and becomes incapable of doing any tasks. He can't even heal himself. Henriette hides in the dining fridge while a scyther is attacking a wall of a kitchen. Another scyther goes from the middle of the base, catches up Phil and incapacitates him while he was trying to get through the edge of the map, which seemed to be impossible.

Seeing a scyther attacking wall to the kitchen, Henriette runs into the battery room. There was another scyther attacking solar panels, Henriette barely find a way to exit. There was also a scyther attacking the dining fridge wall. Henriette removes a chunk of wooden wall and runs away to the left edge of the map, but she can't leave the area. The caravan has to be cancelled. Henriette sets a storage somewhere nearby and puts the food she dropped there. It was needed to form a caravan with this food. Scythers started chasing Henriette, so she has to stop hauling and start caravaning with what has been stored there. But she had her crippled way to flee from the colony. Scythers start shooting at Henriette, she has to ignore it, but she gets shot.

Both colonists are bleeding to death. It seems to come to the end, but suddenly... a wanderer joins the colony.

Also, the base was attacked by an enemy faction. There might be a chance! Mechanoids and the faction fighting each other, I can flee!

Well, this was not what I expected.

This man is Rollins Dzanek. I have no idea how he got around this base, but this was the luckiest thing that you can dream off - a wanderer joins in the moment the colony is about to die. However, it hasn't been safe yet. Dzanek has to run away.

Forming a caravan with no items to carry, he was at the bottom of the map, more right than left, so I config the exit southeast. And then, unluckily, I missclicked C which cancelled the caravan and it was a terrible mistake. Dzanek started wearing off his stuff, which contained 3 packaged survival meals. I had to drop his stuff right away, in the corner of the map, so I couldn't mark this area for a storage or home area, which I considered necessary to include the items into a caravan. I could put a storage somewhere close, but Dzanek was incapable of doing dumb labor, therefore he couldn't haul any items. These meals were lost, he had to run away with only one meal which he picked up. I could at least build a caravan packing spot close there so he could quickly run away. And he started wondering. All scythers were chasing him. Will he survive?

Day 8

And there it is! But this seems to be the beginning of the trouble. We have only one colonist, incapable of cleaning, cutting trees, hauling, cooking and healing. It means, that even if we decided to rescue our friends, he couldn't patch up their wounds. At least he had a revolver so he can hunt, but it means he'll have to eat corpses to survive. Also, he can't pick up wild plants, he has to sow his own plants and harvest from his own farmland. It's gonna be hardcore. Ff he gets wounded during a raid or gets a deathful disease: it's game over.

Why is it so far?
Within 2 hours, Hanriette died and then the raider who tried fighting off a scyther.

Ironically, leader of an enemy tribe faction offers a peace talk somewhere opposite to the direction where I'm going.

The inevitable has happened: Dzanek has run out of food and Phil died. I have no better choice: I have to settle a colony.

Oh, there's a heatwave... somewhere in the world, it doesn't affect our colony though.

There sometimes appear messages about roof collapsing caused by the mechanoids.

Dzanek has spent the day sowing rice and building roof under his sleeping spot. And there'll come the same question: Will Dzanek survive the next day?

Day 9

Dzanek is hungry. What will he eat today? A squirrel? A boar? Imagine how the colonist can even make food. Gotta eat corpses, right?

Overview of Hope's Peak after being completely destroyed by mechanoids:

Some of the scythers have been seriously damaged though.

Using a glitch that allows a colonist incapable of dumb labor cut plants by putting a growing area on it.

And... by the end of the day...

Well, considering that I alone can't survive the whole thing, and the colony is poor enough, the second pawn is expected to be worth and the raid is supposed to be easy. Let's see...

This is Niko:

Exactly these skills I was missing. The problem was that he had no equipment.

And this is a raid:

Two brawlers. We have a decent shooter and a naked brawler on our side and it's raining at night. It means that shots might be inaccurate. We may play on time or attack one of them until they die or get incapacitated, then the second will run away.

The combat has begun with a shot at Puppy, though Dzanek shot accurately only once with 5 shots. Dzanek and Niko try running away, but Puppy is faster despite his weakened movement. The plan must be changed. Niko takes the front of Dzanek and covers him while Dzanek is shooting. They're fighting bravely and bringing victory. Dzanek is happy that he's killed someone. Neither Puppy nor Navarro had been able to hit them. They are The Intouchables.

Niko comes to a conclusion that being naked is better than wearing tattered clothes from a fresh corpse, so... let him be.

Later, Dzanek goes to eat some fruit, Niko focuses on obtaining wood to build up a colony as they don't intend to leave until they get enough food.

Day 10

This morning, Dzanek Marta (I've just realized it's a female LOL) has decided to rest, while the colony has to be rebuilt. There's a lot of tasks to do: hunting, butchery, cooking, building a house and being prepared for the next raid. Also, we need to get a medicine.

So first, let's build a barrack on the left and a kitchen on the right. Also, we have a guest...

... and somebody who wants to gamble with scythers such as I did.

This was quick though.

A local rat's gone mad. Let's think about the guest doing this dirty work for us.

A munhunter cat also welcomed us, but it doesn't seem to affect us at all as Luck's Hovel is abandoned at this moment.

The contruction has been built, before the raid and rat attack.
The raid has started. Niko hides in the house. Marta wakes up to goes outside to eat some berries, then realizing the current situation, she hides inside. The rat saw her so it attacked the door. We don't let him break through. Rat stops attacking the door and goes away. He also ignores Riesling who tries to shoot him. Marta goes out as hunger seems to be stronger than this danger. She gets a grip and goes back inside. The rat starts attacking Riesling and she shoots the rat in his brain with no problem. Riesling starts trying to get inside. She ignites wall, but it barely has any effect because it's raining. She doesn't give up attacking wall and I'm using kite n' poke strategy: shoot and run away, eventually get into a melee fight. Unfortunately, Riesling was a better melee fighter than Niko. The fight has ended victorious, but Niko got a scar in his brain. It will affect his consciousness and cause a little pain permanently. Sorry, Niko.

And so, a few of graves have been built and Riesling has been buried there. Niko goes resting, Marta wakes up in the middle of the night to finish planting rice.

Day 11

Marta goes hunting, while Niko has a little rest. He's not feeling happy, a mental break can occur at any moment.

As the colony is being built, after lighting a campfire in the afternoon, Marta names this place Monk's Shelter.

Starting with a set of clothes and a revolver, these two colonists continue their adventure despite all the inconveniences. After hunting and butchering a boar, Niko prepares a food supply. The day has ended smoothly but the colonists are still unhappy and exposed to danger.

PatrykSzczescie

Day 12

To satisfy the colonists and wipe out the mental break risk, a table with chairs is needed to be built. Also, they've been exposed to heatstroke and high-temperature debuffs their mood. A heatwave might kill them. We need to find a way to lower temperature, thus we'll build a power source.

We get another bulk goods caravan in the place I don't need them.

Really, couldn't they spawn in Hope's Peak to fight off scythers?

Also, a rabbit has self-tamed.

For slaughter, of course.

Table and chairs are being built outside adjacent to the house but realizing that this will be complicate covering from enemies, these parts of wooden furniture are going to be reinstalled in the more optimal place - next to a campfire.

Now, they need to protect themselves against heatstroke. They need to build a source of power asap, but they have no steel and no components. Therefore, all the hands to mine. Marta hasn't mined in her life, therefore she has no skills in mining, so she gotta learn it. This is all to survive.

Meanwhile, a group of beavers appeared in Hope's Peak.

I supposed to have no events anymore for this day, but...

One of our friendly factions has decided to come help us fighting off mechanoids in the base we ran away from. A centipede stands in their way and starts shooting causing a headshot, not serious enough to cause irreversible changes though. The fight was fierce but in the end, the mechanoids have been defeated.

Day 13

As the temperature there is going insane, I think we need to leave the area quickly and move back to Hope's Peak. Not only because of temperature, but the colonists are terrible miners and we have plenty of resources back there. Building from a ruin is better than building from nothing.

There's no time to wait. Let's harvest what we can, have a solar flare that doesn't affect us at all and leave the area.

The plasteel meteorite might be another reason why it's worth to come back, although we don't have good miners yet. Good to know: the meteorite won't fall instantly as we get the message, it will give a plenty of time for colonists to run away if they appear to be in this spot.

Niko has to get away quickly due to his major mental break risk. It's too hot there, so he alone leaves the area with meals and bow. Then Marta leaves with rice and steel. I hope they won't get a mental break.

Friendlies are running away because they've lost a lot of people. We haven't lost any reputation with them for casualties though.

Niko got away. Marta wasn't that lucky.

That's sad. I expected worse for Niko, as he was moving slower than her. Well, all I can't rescue her. All I have to do is pray that the heatstroke will go away.

Ugh, Niko also passed out.

Day 14

Marta and Niko are dying but hey, aurora out there!

Day 15

Marta and then Niko died because of heatstroke. The temperature there was too dangerous for them. The colony that got away from mechanoid attack, couldn't win against nature.

The end.

Set of screenshots that have been used in this thread: Click here!

Doraf

Welcome to Grooveytown! Where the one and only Blue Scrubland Jazz band calls home!!
Lets take a look at the band!
First we've got Orange Big Chief! Hes a pretty cool guy all round'. (I changed Orange's name to Big Chief)

Secondly we got Trobo! Shes an ugly duckling, so sad.

Then we have Clam! A pretty boy but he likes to play with fire.

Engo is a pretty cool guy, he ain't a friend of women tho.

Finally we have Lercha! I donno she can walk fast I guess?

Day: 1
I built a dining room. Our first night was pretty cozy sleeping in the sand.

Day: 2
Did a lot of farming, very uneventful.
Day: 3
Winner winner muffalo dinner! A muffalo attacked us but in turn we served him up on a plate! yummy.

Day: 4
A rat bastard went mad. Trobo stomped him into the ground though!
Lercha started researching stonecutting.
Day: 5
A thrumbo stopped by to say hi... uhh I'm not going to fuck with this guy...

Day: 6
This dumbbell of a Gazelle went mad. Luckily Big Chief stabbed it in the neck.

Clam couldn't look at Trobo's ugly fukin mug for another second so he decided to set our forest on fire. o.o

Day: 7
Joe asked us to save him, a beautiful aurora lights up the night sky as Grooveytown gives Morgan a beat down for trying to hurt our poor joey.

Joe is pretty decent he'll do our research now. Looking back I forgot to set him to night shift oops.

Day: 8
I accidentally killed more muffalo than we can cook up, oh well.

Joe gets a work frenzy and starts researching stonecutting like an Egyptian god! He finishes it in no time. Now we start researching the highly complex technology of building a bed! Ohh ahh!
Day: 9
There is an incapacitated refugee half a day from our colony! I'll send Clam and Tranca to rescue her!

Day: 10
Ummmmmmm... nope, nope, nope. We're going to skedaddle, forget the refugee.

On their way back they encounter a caravan that sold nothing of use.
Day: 11
A solar flare hit us. Ha! You have no power over us sun!
Day: 12
A group of two huskies joined us!!!! Awwww.
Day: 13
Trobo is throwing a party! I doubt anyone will want to attend the ugly bastard's party.
Day: 14
Uneventful
Day: 15
Finally a raid!! We captured vladimir but he has a 99% recruitment difficulty so I released him.

And that's the end of my turn. I got most of the basics covered. I'd say I did a decent job.
Overview of the colony Don't mind the pile of bones in the dining room, they're decoration...
[/size]

Yoshida Keiji

Note: For reading improvement, all pictures had been loaded to:

https://imgur.com/a/Tr1kN

Open another window to match images with texts.

Caption 00:

First of all, I wanted to know where in the World we were so I took a sc of our location. Right on top of an Ancient Asphalt Highway with the closest two enemy outposts real far, but the road should speed up future attacks.

Caption 01:

I take a look at what we have...and WTF is that? Note that I received the save file before Doraf posted here. So I knew I would be spending my term by doing two tasks:

* Redesigning the base layout and cleaning/sorting things around.
* Improving weaponry of our colonists.

In day one:

I saw 6 colonists, that was a good sign. The other factions are also a cheesy combination as we have 2 outlanders, 1 friendly tribal but 1 hostile tribal and 1 hostile pirates. Outlander traders shall bring us nice goods for sale. And with only 2 enemies, we should be low in threat level. We also have year-round growing period so food is not going to be a problem here. Very easy.

Doraf left me with 600 Pemmican, was he/she planning to go anywhere? I dunno. We certainly don't need to worry about food preservation.

There is a hunter without ranged weapon, so we must research Smithing. (Caption 03, Tribe Bringa is capable in both types but I prefer ranged, or you could just remove his Hunting task in the work tab).

Joe has Burning Passion skill level 4 in Medicine but had no assignment in the work tab, so giving him priority 1 there. I also notice there was no Tamer assigned while the colony has two untrained huskies... (Caption 04
)

When I hoover over zones, I realize naming of "Inside" which I edited to "SAFE", that is how I call the initial Panic room in early game long before finishing an outer wall. Shall prevent any harm from a manhunter while still feeding.

From the six member, 5 are ranged and 1 is melee, that's good. Better than the other way around for my taste.

So we are playing a Lost Tribe scenario (my favorite) and the current research is on "Beds" with 736 ticks. But I don't really care about comfort, that's one of the last things for me to worry about. Since the research is at its halfway completion, it won't make sense to start tailoring bedrolls either. Normally I would, but this is the RSG, so...

Like I said I prioritize Kombat over Komfort.

Looking at the room sizes of 4x4... and my preference being 6x7, I think I should redesign.

Checking now the Work Tab:

* We have 2 cooks, but only 1 was assigned to it at priority 2!
* Setting everybody to hunt priority 1 mob the prey!
* Big Chef constructing priority set to 1 too and relieving him from Cooking.
* Clam is the only grower...
* Lurch is the official miner.

Joe is a Night Owl but his schedule was set to daytime, so fixing that.

Removed Poplar tree growing zone because there is rich soil in the middle, which is best used for growing herbal medicine.

Why is there a 3x3 table when we are just 6?

There's stone chunks inside the base!

Does Trobo eat wood? There's a stockpile of wood in his room, removing that too.

Joe is the night shift researcher and need to pick a daytime researcher, I choose Tranca for that.

Removed berries as cooking ingredient, they can be consumed raw without penalties.

After ALLLLL these changes, I un-pause the game to start my term.

I missloaded in wrong other Caption 02 which is 8 days after, so I will be coming back to this one later, sorry.

Day two:

Tornado!!! (Caption 05)

Dissipated without any damage at the very southern border of the map while the base is at the center... I will never understand those who cry about it...! Pussies...

Fast Forward to Day six:

Basically, redesigning the base, I move all colonists to an old structure and make them sleep in a barrack, everybody mans up with me. This, eases the rebuilding. While already displaying a Herbal Medicine plantation in the middle of the woods. Started with 15 units, finished my term with 65 units, so a net gain of 50.

Cargo pods drop me 48 nutrient paste meals, so I forbid all other consumables to make the most use of them, although a few rot away 3 days later, but most of them were digested. It was very handy.

Day eight:

Two days later, one of the cats gets Cirrhosis (Caption 07), don't know what that is but, since its a cat...dont care. It drank one of Vladimir's beers. Vladimir was one of Doraf's first term raiders.

Day nine:

An army sergeant named Scott Nelson calls for refuge, but the base design is still under rearrangements, a lot has changed in the base but it was mostly in dynamical passage to remove the "maze"/"labyrinth" feel of it. I tried to leave as much of the older version as I could to reduce work time. Two of the bedrooms of 4x4 were repurposed, one as a butcher's room to reduce food poisoning with the blood stains all over, and the other was specifically designated as the new kitchen. The space in between both old rooms has been modified to the Main Food Storage. All this while upgrading wooden structures to stone structures for obvious reasons.

Sorry for the refugee, but I don't want any downtime at the start, specially after the first W2 game succumbed. Trobo was also in Sad Wander and didn't want to have a fight with one of us exposed.

You can see in Caption 08 that there has been a lot of hauling in all directions, stone chunks were aligned to both sides to remove beauty penalty inside the base and also serve as a cheap protective line in the event of an attack. Same goes for all other items. Used an old structure to build another Stone Cutter table and a Fueled Smithy. Using the same walls to cover two new stockpile zones. I don't want any of that inside that could upset colonists by entering mental breaks.

Day then:

Escape pod! Captions 09 & 10. Let's see who we get! Crink Castro. We could use another researcher, so... bring him in!

On that same day, rolling back to Caption 02, we got visitors. Bought 5 Medicine and 5 Packaged survival meals which I left forbidden for future use, mainly travels. Used 4 of those Medicines to path up Crink Castro, only that he decided to leave. Joe was tasked to arrest the spacer, but one hit was enough to kill him, the spacer was still recovering and of course very mashed up, which explains the usage of 4 Medicine, but was at the end a total waste...oh well...happens in every gamble. I wanted to hand the game to the next player with plus colonists but I guess it won't be this time... I sold most of the Cloth we had, don't know what those were meant for in a winter area that falls as much as 15 degrees Celsius, we can all go naked there...

Day eleven:

Heatwave and 2 simultaneous raids for the first time within my near 3.000 game hours! Not long ago, Trobo and Big Chief fought each other which resulted in severe pain for our only Builder, causing the colony's progress to halt for 3 days, so our structures weren't finished for a proper fight. Caption 11 - 12 - 13.

But... both groups are from the same tribe! So no fighting each other...this looks bad. Its a (2) + (2) = 4 vs 6 while I have 2 wounded from the internal fight.

The first 2 were making preparations for battle and ended up moving towards the second raiders, so for a moment, I thought those 4 I was seeing were the second group, but relieved after I realized they were close to each other. From the 4 hostiles, 1 was captured, "Legua", we need more people for both Construction and Growing, so please try to recruit her. Another one of the four died and the remaining two fled in panic. By then, all 5 ranged colonists were equipped with Recurved bows, so the change in research direction proved worthwhile. Two of us got some bruises but luckily no limb loses nor scars.

Day twelve:

Another Escape pod! Let's hope we get better luck this time! Captions 14 & 15. Lyle Day fell from the sky.

He is an IoV and has Chemical Interest, so I instant thought of letting him die there. My games have a thing for always getting IoVs, don't know why. But then I saw his skill set and I changed my mind considering we have only 1 builder and 1 grower who also happens to be the cook as well.

He decided to join us. Caption 16. Number 16 and also caption 12 already show some redesigning improvements. a granite long table with 4 steel dinning chairs. Wide enough area to host the recreational room there as well. About to "move" the research bench to another room.

We now have a second Constructor/Grower. Watch Lyle closely as he already consumed 3 Psychoid pekoes salvaged from the raids. Caption 18. Then finished off the remaining teas.

Trobo Bringa, collapsed due to heatstroke and malnutrition from the sad wander. But feat not, Caption 17, shows a nice cooler inside the barrack.

Luckily, the heatwave was over in Caption 18, so the next player doesn't have to go through environmental hazards like I did, hopefully.

Caption 19, the last:

The next player can see that the population has risen from 6 to 7. There is a room in progress right across the Butcher's room, intended to be used as the tailor's room, with enough space to store materials after making a division wall inside. The other room on the top is meant to place other production benches.

I run out of time, but at the same South West corner, I started building the "Walls" already, the opening there is left for a door. Please build any other rooms on top of sand and not farmable tiles. I left construction plans around both steam geysers so as to not build anything over them, as the thermal generator will need those tiles. Next move includes dressing up all pawns, specially those with already tattered apparels. Good luck!

PSS

(Most of the images are expandable by click on them)

We continue surviving arid desert. Unfinished buildings... Lone standing walls... Boulders everywhere...
But we have a beautiful Daylily meadow. And the door to outer world.

666 units of Raw food - scary number.

A lot of growing crops. Which are being eaten by Boomrats.
Sierra the cat has Cirrhosis in her liver. Who made poor cat drink a firewater?
Poet's Township asks us for 510 Cloth in exchange for 820 Silver.

But we have only 256 Cloth and two Muffalo skeletons to transport it.

We are five last survivals of our tribe. Also two newcomers (we are watching them). We should honor the covenants of our Ancestors.

Day 1
(12th of Decembary, 5500)

We tired of two seasons of work and decided to spend more time having fun.
Unification of Rela want peace with us. We sent our shaman (Tranca) at negotiations.

Sierra the cat feels herself better, but still has Cirrhosis.

Tranca arrived to Rela and went to talk with the chief of the tribe. Our shaman knows many languages. But that time he used wrong one and terribly insulted chief's daughter.

Lercha has got Inspiration for go-frenzy. But right now she can't go anywhere, because she sleeps.

Day 2
(13th of Decembary, 5500)

There are strange metal chunks at north of our settlement. When we broke it to get some steel, we also found several wierd thingies. Of course, we took it with us.

Tranca ate something not meant to be eaten.

We began building separate bedrooms. Wasted many Slate bricks, because we are used to building everything from wood, not from stone.

Joe spent all day alone. In darkness. Doing something on his bizarre table.

Day 3
(14th of Decembary, 5500)

And next day Joe showed us how to construct big bows. We think he learned it from Spirits during his yesterday's solitude.
Trobo became another one food poisoning victim.
The tribe wants meat. So our hunters killed three ibex does (peacefully grazed near the settlement).
Brand new, but... awful chess table!

Tranca tried, but couldn't talk some sense to our prisoner Legua. First failed peace talks, now this. Maybe we shouldn't had to choose this guy to be our shaman?

Day 4
(15th of Decembary, 5500)

Joe didn't like his old tattered clothes and made tribalwear for himself.
We spend half of this day harvesting rice and potatoes.
While everybody chocked on Raw rice, Clam has been doing Pemmican. It's not why we made him a cook! Was he prepare for journey? Does he want to leave us?
But hour later he became sick of doing it and started to run around screaming: "Let everything burn!". Big Chief has been to chase him and extinguish all fire until Clam became calm.

A Caribou herd passed by. What did this hairy creatures loose here in our desert?

Also, we dug some steel from nearby mountains.

Day 5
(1st of Aprimay, 5501)

Happy New Year!
Lercha tried to make her first Great bow. Result is bad bow. But she took it instead of her previous even worse Recurve bow.
The tribe has decided, that Trobo from now on must wear Tribal headdress. Because Trobo's face is so ugly, she was frequently used as scarecrow during her childhood.

First bedroom for Joe was build by joint efforts. He managed to annoy everybody with his whining about how strong he wants his own impressive bedroom.

Day 6
(2nd of Aprimay, 5501)

Group of pirates wants our silver!

They have 3 knives and 3 clubs and came from the east.

At the same moment farmer named Ferret came from the west. He told, he wants to live with us. Very suspicious, that he arrived at the same time as pirates. We will watch him.

Roxy the dog downed pirates' medic by snatching his ear and then clinging to his leg.

Pirates didn't expect our preventive strike and lost second man already.

Victory!

Their lone survivor fled. Also he was only one who had a T-shirt. The rest were wearing only pants and naked torso.

Boomrat has seen our brave dogs and also wanted to be feed for free. But she didn't think, she would become a dinner herself.

Pirate medic Ryan has been captured and put into hastily constructed prison.

Valiant dogs have been bandaged and now healing.
Travelers from nearby tribe passed by our settlement.

Strangely shaped things fell from the sky. We brought it to our stockpile. It can be useful later.

Joe invented wooden beds! We didn't even think, that somebody could sleep not on the ground.

Day 7
(3rd of Aprimay, 5501)

We built the second furnace, because the first one was always not enough.

Three new bedrooms are ready for Big Chief, Clam and Lyle.
Previously passed by travelers asked us to deal with pirate outpost. As a reward they promised big beautiful statue, which we could dedicate to the Spirits. But for now we don't have enough men and food for such crusade.

Day 8
(4th of Aprimay, 5501)

Silver fell from the sky! Look like our Ancestors thank us - we are on the right way.

Ambrosia bush began to grow at north of the settlement. Our shaman said, that if you would eat ambrosia fruit, you will want to jump around full of happiness.

We were so carried away by building things, we didn't notice our wood is no more.

Day 9
(5th of Aprimay, 5501)

Storm! Ancestors became unhappy, that we didn't take their gift of silver. So they struck it with lightnings.

Ancestors also did't like our unharvested potatoes. As soon as we started to clear potatoes out in the middle of the night, the lightnings stopped.

This time Clam have a stomach ache (from his own cookery).

Ex-pirate medic Ryan suddenly succumbed to Tranca's persuasion and joined our little settlement. He is capable of doing many things.

Day 10
(6th of Aprimay, 5501)

Day went by us harvesting crops...

...and building bedrooms.

Day 11
(7th of Aprimay, 5501)

We planted new trees to replace cut ones.

We caught a bird with a note. Somebody named Rivas begs for help. Trobo the Warrior singly volunteered to go. Refuse helping ones who cries for it is to anger the Spirits.

Once again metal chunk fell from the sky. Good, no need to dig mountains.

Local squirrel wished to live with us. Clam wished squirrel meat for dinner.

Day 12
(8th of Aprimay, 5501)

Day later Trobo got to the man requested help. But there was no danger at all!

Rivas tricked us! But still he was hurt. Maybe he hurt himself to use people who will come to help? But when Rivas saw Trobo is a warrior, he tried to escape. Trobo quickly converted some old ruins into improvised prison. She grabbed, bound and bandaged Rivas.

We reached the news about some strange object - Divine Leg of Plasteel - is stashed nearby. But we will not be tempted!

Prisoner Legua told Big Chief something so terrible, that Big Chief clutched at her own chest and barely crawled to her bed. But she felt better even before healer got to her.

Day 13
(9th of Aprimay, 5501)

Trobo hastily made Butchery table, shot an ostrich, butchered it and went (leading Rivas) into the way back to our settlement.

Metal keeps falling from the sky.

This time talk with Legua led Tranca to insanity - he told us, he will work with double effort. What exactly does this Legua say to them?

We wasted many materials to improve Joe's bedroom. He finally is happy.

In the evening Trobo and Rivas came back. Rivas was put into former Ryan's prison. But now it has new wooden bed.
Bedrooms are ready. One is a spare.

Day 14
(10th of Aprimay, 5501)

New Great bow for Tranca.

We expanded Legua's prison, hoping she would stop swearing.

We also planted more trees.

Day 15
(11th of Aprimay, 5501)

Our potatoes and cotton suddenly started to wither by bundles! We had to wake everybody up and cut withered crops. Ancestors have taught us that.
Ryan remembered he is not in prison anymore and started to run instead of walking.
This time an ostrich wished to become a soup.

Roxy the dog learned how to haul things.

We laid floors in the room with Joe's wonder-table. Please, Joe, don't whine anymore.

Trobo was inspired by Ryan running around and started to skip herself.

First 2/3 of Day 16
(12th of Aprimay, 5501)

Joe is happy and running around. He told, now we can transform wind into light and heat. Looks like his mind went away.

Everyone became sick of Boomrats! Results of hunt: two dead boomrats, two new fires.

With help of Spirits and guided by our Ancestors we belive we will survive!

Other thoughts:

- Maybe we should get that 'Divine Leg' after all? We still have 22 days. And some pemmican.
- We should be ready for bigger attacks. May be build a wall around our settlement?
- We have too much food and too small room for storing it.
- Would be good to have floors in every room. We hope Joe would not start whining again.
- Our dogs are good and helpful. We should spend more time teaching them.
- It's hot in the Desert. Joe tells us, he knows how to fix it. Should we trust him?
- Maybe we have good tailor among us? We don't like this foreign clothes, tribalwear is what everybody in our tribe were wearing for generations! But many things changed lately...
- New special separate room for all hurt people would be good. Healthy people don't like hearing moans behind walls of their bedrooms.
- If we spend all of our steel, we could deconstruct this strange poles along the ancient road.

Arckas

Day 1

Day 1: I open up the colony and it like it is. Extremely good start, I can work with this. Food supply is extremely good, though I worry about spoilage. Research has just started on climate control and should be done by the time. Base is a bit sprawled out for my taste, but I'm in control now. Crops are about 25% finished from being away. I'm debating cutting them off once they are done for the inevitable cold snap- no sense putting in another batch of crops if chances are they are going to die.

Couple things to change-

-Stone doors to Wooden doors for faster entry
-Changing tile priorities to dinner room rather then pantry

Bedroom are far, but hopefully no raids come from the north (or at least on my turn haha but seriously though.)

Work priorities now- It's so beautiful  I want to vomit.

[I change it to this instead. Adjustments will be made depending on how mood works. Nothing in the traits that would make me go into individual menu.

Overall social health of the colony, bad. Hopefully having joy periods close by will force them to develop relationships.

Work tab is so huge I don't want to explain it all. I make a couple of changes here and their, mainly priority. everyone got a job at least[url=http://. If something terrible pops up then I'll find out sooner or later, but I've got my bases covered I think.

Day 2

Day 1 ends without incident.

We should probably get another cook going ASAP as Big Chief can't handle these orders. Clam is our next best guy, but I'd have to take away our best grower... we've got enough growers. Clam, welcome to the kitchen.

I take a look over at our prisoners that we're attempting to recruit... a non-violent Taxonmist and a firekeep who is kinda a jack of all trades. Sure, sign them on when you want.

Clam randomly snaps and goes on a pyro spree... in our kitchen.]. If something terrible pops up then I'll find out sooner or later, but I've got my bases covered I think.

Day 2

Day 1 ends without incident.

We should probably get another cook going ASAP as Big Chief can't handle these orders. Clam is our next best guy, but I'd have to take away our best grower... we've got enough growers. Clam, welcome to the kitchen.

I take a look over at our prisoners that we're attempting to recruit... a non-violent Taxonmist and a firekeep who is kinda a jack of all trades. Sure, sign them on when you want.

Clam randomly snaps and goes on a pyro spree... in our kitchen. I'd arrest him but I don't want any any negative relationships, so I let him do this thing.

Solar flare hits right after. Jokes on you, I'm a tribal.

Clam comes back to his senses without incident shortly afterwards.

Day 3

An eclipse happens. Somewhere, in an alternative universe, I am crying.

Visitors come by

Randomly decide to open up the world map. Oh hey, a bionic leg item stash. I sent trobo into the wilds to retrieve it the following morning.

Legua comes on board. Welcome Legua. Since she's kinda terrible at everything, I make her a dedicated cleaner until I figure out a use for her.

Day 4

Trobo arrives and sees the compound holding the bionic leg. At exactly the same time, a raid occurs. I'm going to see if I can stealth this.

Nope. Get caught banging on the door. Oh well. In for a penny, out for a pound. Trobo didn't get hurt, but now we know some intel.

To build something, I decide to make a wall to my north.

Day 5 Winter

First day of winter. Not much else but idling our time.

Psychic Ship Lands. Better take care of this quick. Could really use the steel right about now.

Victory pose

We also get both scyther arms.

Trobo arrives in once piece.

Day 6

Air conditioning finished. Yippee. Batteries is next.

Day 7:

Psychic Soothe for females occurs. Well, I didn't ask for it, but thanks.

Local squirrel goes mad. In true story telling fashion, Ferrit gets bit after killing the squirrel. He promptly get healed.

Day 8: Nothing

Day 9

Smoke leaf rots away, good riddance. Didn't need none of that devil cabbage anyway.

Day 10
The batteries get finished. Go for solar panels.

Bandit camp opportunity for 335 uranium. Well, I'm not leaving the atmosphere anytime soon, but it's there.

Day 11

Calm start. I take off big chief from cooking to go mining with someone else. Get those batteries up.

Day 12

Batteries up.
Refrigerated room.
Kitchen that isn't eating wood.

Things are looking up. Looks like we're not getting a cold snap either.  Power refresh rate is a bit bad, but those solar panels coming soon should be good.

Colony social health has been getting better. I attribute that to everyone having the same joy period.

Day 12

Visitors visitor. That's what visitors do.

An Aurora occurs, which is always welcome.

Trobo get's a work frenzy... sadly she's kinda useless but hey, sure.

Fuck me I blame you, Yoshida. For never respecting the tornado, this is your fault. s

Tornado cyclones throughout my base. Destroys my batteries, a heater, a bed room, a stone cutting table, another table I can remember, veers off and destroys a fortification, and then a daylily pacth. 

Like 200 steel and 4 components lost in an instant.

Day 13
Oh hey, solar panels are done. Going for carpet making.

Cargo pods full of Marble block due south. Useful for making art I suppose.

Day 14

Nothing

Day 15

Exactly the same bandit camp opportunity.

Our dog has a heart attack. Welp, looks like you've got to be put down girl. As I'm giving treatment to anesthetize her to then euthanize her, she suddenly recovers. Cats do have 9 lives.

And with that, my turn ends without further incident. I've brought power and preliminary wals to the colony. A good amount of sellable wealth is also within the colony in the form of syther arms. Food is plentiful. Social health is much better, and I feel content with having finish it like this.

PatrykSzczescie

Welcome to the next part of Rimworld story, where Blue Scrubland Jazz Band settled in Groovyland.

Let's start from the overview of our colony. Groovyland lies eastern part of the continent, more than a day away from the nearest village, which looks decently, although too far for my taste. Also, there 3 outposts outside. Our allies promise some amount of uranium for destroying any of these two on the left. For the third one, they promise a masterwork in the form of marble grand sculpture. Marble is the most beautiest kind of stone, this one might be worth a lot of money.

The colony itself was rich of unexcavated components and there was no flora there - all the plants seem to have been spread antificially. Building looked rectangular and this was the place my colony lived in.

Before I get started, I bring the dead scyther under roof before it deteriorates and do a little set up in cooking bills wondering why we are restricted to simple meals. I realize we had no meat in the storage. A herd of muffalos has arrived so we gotta hunt.

Day 1

A large herd of gazelles is passing through. Will the colonists hold their urges and let the herd go? No. At least not for a few of them.

The day was spent correcting some minor issues, hay planting, expanding the freezer and refurnishing the rooms as I'm not into similar-looking chambers.

Day 2
Refunishing has been finished and Ferret has fallen into work frenzy! No time to waste the opportunity.

The boomrat seems to have eaten our harvest. No way! Gotta hunt him down. Then put out fire he caused.

Ambrosia has sprouted somewhere far from the center. This reminded me to collect the current harvest. Meanwhile, we have finished

Meanwhile, we finished researching carpet making. Autodoors are the next.

A short circuit has happened, depleting all the energy from our batteries and causing a fire on the stove. Clam has burnt a few of his limbs but nothing serious yet.

Lyle has been inspired, which means that the next surgery will be most likely successful. Let's hope he won't have to do it.

While contructing a lamp in dark working places, a wild rat has gone mad and attacked our colony. Her sight is limited and she thinks the colony is walled so she attacks the front gate. The impact is so powerful that cargo pods have fallen from the sky and dropped some jade near our colony.

Day 3
The rat has run around the front gate and fell asleep without causing harm to anybody. Meanwhile, I decide it's a good idea to mine some components nearby, eventually I will start mining steel as well for hoarding.

Lyle has fallen into ambrosia binge. He has consumed 21 of 24 ounces of ambrosia. Fortunately, he hasn't fallen into addiction. However, he's got a high ambrosia tolerance.

Day 4
The day has started, but colonist haven't seen the sun yet... it was so dark as an orb has covered it. It looks like our crops will have to wait before they grow.

I have stored all the pemmican in the barn so the animals won't consume anything less nourishing from the freezer. Also, I've just realized our york Kobi is bonded to Tranca, but he's been being assigned to Joe along with other animals as Joe seemed to be a handler. Well, he's supposed to be a pet of somebody he's happy with, isn't he? Obedient dogs can be assigned to every colonist, regardless of their skills.

Now then, let's think about security. Turrets aren't available yet, but we can use deadfall traps. Let's build them in smart places where enemies could use as cover during raid. The construction has proceeded without failures and by the time it was finished, a dry thunderstorm has appeared and research on autodoors has been finished. Now, let's think about devilstrand as we have a permanent growing period, therefore we may plant devilstrand without consequences.

Day 5

The thunderstorm made me think about harvesting rice that has been fully grown for a couple of days, once I realize I shouldn't regret space in the freezer. And about the freezer - automatic doors, this is it!

But before the latest research has been innovated, our researchers have published devilstrand. Let's think about machining then.

In the end of the day, one of ours stoves has been malfunctioned.

Day 6

The previous night I've been thinking about introducing a new factor: art. We don't have any good artists in our colony, but Ryan's burning passion might change things and make him unique. Let's get the sculptures going... then I realized that we had no way to obtain marble resources, so decided to make them out of wood and slate.

We also spent a day trying to build another cooler as, during the afternoon, the freezer has achieved a positive temperature for our disadvantage. By the end of the day, we've only managed to build scaffolding.

Day 7

Pirates have decided to attack us. They have firearm and are almost equal in numbers. Is it possible to win a battle... without casualties? Let's make more deadfall traps, but it seems we don't have time, we have to fight.

Deadfall traps are being built. Lercha has to give up, as the raiders are the closest to her, and flee behing the wall. The rest of colonists, who don't participate in building (apart from Lyle), draft and go behind the sandbags. Legua and Tranca continue building and are stopped by attacking raiders. The battle has begun. Lercha starts shooting but she's also within the range of enemy shooting back. Lercha has to hide behind the wall, but she has been initiated into melee fight. The rest has come and shot off the melee fighter. Tranca has been incapacitated for a while, then stood up to retreat. This is an intense fight. Melee pirates are trying to approach the group of archers but they fail and die. A pirate shooter is hiding behind the wall, our shooters can't find a proper cover for them all, they need to release the dogs, shooters has to stop shooting, melee fighters in action. And that's how the battle has finished. No prisoners, but each of our fighting colonists has been hurt. We have to prepare better for the next raid.

The battle is over, but not without infections and a mad ibex doe, which caused additional bruises to Ferret.

Day 8
Most of the colonists have been fully healed throughout the night. An ostrich has been self-tamed, but it was nothing but meat. However, this a few of boomalopes are worth taming.

I have forgotten about the cooler I have built recently. I have to dismantle the scaffolding.

Before the next day has started, a psychic drone has sent some annoying waves to our men which they apparently don't like. This is not good, and the day was supposed to end.

Day 9
The first Ryan's sculpture - awful! This thing is less worth than materials we may retrieve from it. I hope the next one will be better.

Legua has fought his infection and she's getting well.

The psychic drone is merciless. Clam has gone on food binge, stopping once going to sleep.

As if that were not enough, a heat wave will welcome to our colony. Not cool.

Day 10
At noon the psychic drone has been no longer an issue. Lyle's inspiration has worn off. The whole day a dry thunderstorm was attacking the colony, burning off some ambrosia bushes and causing a real damage to our crops.

Also, dromedaries are passing by while researchers finish their work on machining and start on brewing.

Day 11
When Ferret gives a fatal shot to the second camel, Legua managed to tame a female boomalope.

While mining, Big Chief has gone into food binge. Well, I hope this heat won't kill him. The heat that Clam might cause once she's gone into a fire starting spree. Fortunately, everything has gone alright by the end of the day, including no longer heat wave.

Day 12
Another regular day, however a poison ship has crashed near our colony. We will deal with it soon.

Now, we can make beer, so let's focus on microelectronics basics and start planting hops.

Day 13
A group of visitors have arrived.

Brewery in progress...

Day 14
The poison is killing our plants. We gotta attack the ship today.

Getting ready. Attack! 2 scythers, bow spam, take a minute...

Victory! Despite their numerous shots, none of them hit anybody. Another 2 blades to retrieve, we gotta sell 'em soon!

Day 15
Doing usual stuff, making up for the losses, i.e. sowing plants, cooking meals, mining, finishing up the floor I have been building since the beginning and sending Tranca into cleaning duty. This is almost the end of the day...

... and a raid has arrived. They have sappers so they won't wait till the next turn. Spamming with bows was efficient, but without cover our colonist were easily exposed. Legua got seriously damaged by bolt-action rifle so they had to hide. Joe shoots alone and hits Guy. Trying to make another incapacitating shot, Liefe shot Kobi to death.

Noooooooooooo! Kobi! I'll avenge you! And there you go. The grenades were so powerful that it broke the cooler nearby.

The rest of day has been spent healing up the colonist. Lyle didn't have the night to sleep.

Summary

The final overview of the colony:

What have been done:
- Sculptor's workplace for Ryan.
- Deadfall traps in places the enemies could use as cover.
- Expanded freezer and an additional cooler.
- Automatic doors in the freezer and brewery once research was done.
- Devilstrand, haygrass and hop growing zones.
- An additional cooler to freezer and coolers to the block of flats to soften heat waves.
- Got some meat.
- Thousands of steel.

There's jade to the bottom-left and graveyard to the right. When I didn't notice, ambrosia bushes have burnt. Yorshire terrier Kobi died during the last fight. I used to grow bamboo trees - they are not worth, 15 wood after 99% being cut (I cut them when the ship poisoned the nearest plants). Pine trees are growing there now.

Some advices:
- Build a machining table to disassemble the mechanoids.
- Lyle and Clam are the current doctors. Use them to heal other colonists. Eventually Ryan and Trobo may help if you set them up.
- Heal Guy asap as he's dying in the prison. He's not useful to recruit, but you may harvest some limbs from him, but first you should make sure everybody else is happy enough to withstand the mood debuff once you harvest his limbs.
- Clam and Big Chief cook meals for the colony, but we're in shortage of meals. Release Big Chief from mining and set bills to cook 40 or 50 meals. There are 6 chunks set for meals in the freezer.
- There's a tamed female boomalope, but the rest of boomalopes have gone. You may need a male one to start breeding.
- Sell scyther blades as they are useless.
- During heat waves temperature in the freezer there goes positive. You may consider building another cooler or thicker walls, but the second option is unaesthetic.

Screenshots collection: https://imgur.com/gallery/KTXeZ

Yoshida Keiji

As I received the save file first, I started playing my term without reading the reports from the previous player. Made notes as I went on playing:

Start:

Patrick repots in Discord about a raid aftermath, so I check the Work Tab to see how many Medics we have. I surprisingly find that Ryan, Medic and Trobo, Warrior are not assigned to the task, so fixing that.

Out of 10 characters I see 6 wounded but non with limbs loss, last fight must have been well handled. There's just a right index finger missing but that is bearable. My first duty here will be patching everybody else.

Within the Work Tab, I assign Boar Legua as Warden since she has Passion interest in Social skill. She also has interest in Construction so I up her priority from 4 to 1. Same for Ryan, Medic. Legua has interest in Growing too so I give her priority 1.

Ryan, Medic has interest in Intellectual with skill level 9, but is currently making a granite grand sculpture. I will let him finish but put him to research after that to increase science output.

I don't care about flooring so I forbid construction from the blueprints. I see the Stone Blocks stockpile is "inside" the workshop, so I will be moving that outside. The outer wall needs to be finished, so I think I will use my term for that...and put some doors there, else how are we supposed to get in and out? It looks like the outer walls had no planning at all, layout looks strange or tactically poor. I don't have any schematics left, so I guess I shall design it myself.

We still don't have a proper Storage Room, so I might work on that too, even before the outer walls.

I see granite stools of awful quality...I want to salvage some blocks from them.

If I have the time, I will be moving some bedroom around the base since I love Urban Guerrilla warfare and change wooden doors for stone doors so I can peak a boo fight.

I see the Yorkshire terrier is gone, animals didn't had a safe room for them, must create one.

Research is at Microelectronics Basics with 1274/2100. But I prefer firepower so switching to Gunsmithing.

Day 1:

After I few adjustments to the Work Tab, I unpause the game and Joseph "Joe" Valdez jumps off his bed with his torso bleeding at 54% to treat Guy Moreau, the pirate prisoner who is bleeding 129% and about to die in 5.5h. At the same time, Lyle Day finishes patching up Purple Clam, no pun intended. And wants to go to sleep with 11% rest...but we still got:

* Ryan: Bleeding at 116% and about to die in 12hs
* Lurch: Bleeding at 102% and about to die in 15hs
* Joe: Bleeding at 54% with no immediate danger.

I don't want any Infections, so Lyle, don't go to bed yet please.

First to wake up is Engo Traca, a careful shooter with Burning passion...wielding a Greatbow (normal 90%), I see a pirate drop... Bolt-action rifle (normal 75%), he shall pick that up.

Ferret, who was cutting stones starts clearing the area of pirate corpses, thank you.

First alert envelope, the prisoner gets an Infection in his right arm, but Joe is still patching him up, so the hostage will be taken care soon enough, at least it's not one of ours. Joe finishes patching up Guy, and now that others are awake, it is now his turn to get patched up by somebody else. Looks like we are out of the fire now. Clam goes for Joe, we are a very warm colony.

Trobo started to haul steel out of the mine, but there's already more than 3,000 in our stocks so I shall leave those steels for later.

I see our pets wandering on the outer side of the walls so I adjust their zones.

Oh...shit tribal raid...immediatelyly after finishing patching everybody...this looks bad! Like if now I landed on the frying pan instead! Urban fight, I guess. But with wooden doors...sigh. How come 6 pawns are still wielding Recurved bows and one melee has a steel knife (normal 61%)? We should be better armed by now!!!

It's a 10 vs 10, you guys can rest once you die...so... TO ARMS!!!

Ummhmm... I spot the first tactical error here, the SAFE zone was assigned in splitted zones...that's not how it works. I guess the tribals will go for the Coolers (x3). They will prepare for a while so that shall give me time to at least gain fight better combat conditions. This is a mess. The Solar Panels are exposed too. Wind Turbines are still exposed too and one of them is at 47%...Walls guys...WALLS!

Releasing the prisoner, screw it, too much to do around and no time to baby sit.

LOL, Joe is single but using a double bed and his room has no exit to the outside, I guess he can't do guerrilla fight.

Ummhmmm....that wall could have been VERTICAL instead!

Fuck me, a double door with no space in between... at the South side of the Food Storage... Tranca the best shooter gets downed but no limb loss. His meal and his body now both hold both doors open to inside...argh... Tranca gets rescued (to the dinning room as emergency) and patched up without meds so we can close the doors, and I'm gonna leave the inner one held open.

Shit number two: All pawns were previously assigned to Attack mode, which I never do, Lurch was engaging without my knowledge and now a steel longsword is after her...this looks bad too.

At the same time Rain...Rain...Rain...Who's the bringer of Rain? Don't know but thanks for helping me put the fire out.

I better let them loot and leave me alone QQ  :'(

Phew! Lercha is lucky and the first longsword swing misses, but the second does hit, however she manages to get into a room safely! Must change all pawns mode now!

Well...battle ended with no casualties and no limbs loss, plus I got 4 prisoners, these ones shall be traded for improved relations or recruited.

Day 02:

Removed "Taming" of Boomalopes, we need to work inside the base first! Repairing damages through the base...again...in the meantime, I see we lost 1 Wind Turbine and 1 Solar Panel.

Day 03:

Who gave priority to a Brewery over a Fueled Smithy? Drunkards LOLs.

Day 04:

Time to start protecting our valuables, creating a Vault in the pets room instead, and moving the animal spots to the batteries storage for now, as I pretty much prefer meds close to the rooms!

Recruited teen revel Green: Shooter, Medic, Cook and Miner.

Day 5 & 6:

Built a Power room so we don't have our Electricity sources out in the OPEN!

Second new recruit is: Saio "Weasel" Combo: Cook/Crafter. He is a Fast-walker and also Kind.

Day 07:

Gunsmithing research completed, moving on to Blowback operations.

Day 09:

Muscle Parasites to 5 characters: Tranca, Legua, Lercha, Clam and Joe. This colony certainly knows how to keep themselves fun!

Day 12:

I build two additional bedroom for our new members, and assign the closest old ones for the Medics (Lyle & Clam, the best two at it) to always be at the center so they can reach patients in an equal distance once a hospital is centralized within the colony. Bolt-action rifles are being crafted. One Incendiary launcher in case we get bugs.

Day 13:

Blowback operation research finished, proceeding with Gas Operation. We are really lacking of Components, probably because of the Auto-doors, I never build those myself.

Day 14th:

Everything is quiet, so I look around the map, and I realize there is a Bandit Camp with 335 Uranium reward on the same Ancient Asphalt Highway, since we don't have pack animals, I select 3 muffalos to be tamed, we could use the elephants too, but we would need a food surplus to keep them fed or more hay plantations around. Got a caravan request of T-shirts, but no thanks.

Surprise, surprise! Third recruited in one term is: Can Carro, shooter, Miner, Crafter and scientist who is also a Nudist and Kind.

On the same day, Pirate raid with 3 Snipers, 2 Bolt-action rifles and others.

Battle results:

* Green is gone, he was a Trigger-happy with shooting skill level 4 by his death.
*  Four downed, two of them are being kidnapped but chasing them with melee guys.
* Cai, the last recruited lost her Left Leg.
* Gained from drops: 2 Sniper rifles and 3 Bolt-action rifles, no base damage, except for the last Wind Turbine that was far and unprotected, was meant to be deconstructed anyways.
* 2 Medicine drops. A few armor and headgear all with the D.

Day 15:

With Muscle parasites, everybody's schedules are messed-up, and also aftermath, but it should all be cleaned up properly for the next player to have a clean start.

As my last 6hs start, two Thrumbos show up from the South. There's plenty of long-range rifles to take them down. Just need to re-assign weaponry with the new "acquisitions".

Last Notes:

* Outer walls repairs already in progress, grave blueprints had already been laid.
* Need to assign new weapons to our Colonists. There's no need to keep researching Gas Operations now.
* Low on raw materials. I suggest starting a second outpost, hopefully within the same biome for the sake of RSG but not Flat... Two tiles to the North and the biome changes, but that's the direction of the closest Outlanders.
* Weasel needs a peg leg.
* Muscle Parasites still remain in the Colonists, played most of my term with 66% performance already, hope it wears off in the next player's term.

Base layout at the end of my term:

PatrykSzczescie

The colony hasn't changed that much since the last time I took control over it. Anyway, Yoshida Keiji has almost finished building the wall and improved the colony a bit, including researching.

Also, he left the recent event letters so I don't get lost with what's going on. Tranca, Legua, Lercha, Clam and Joe have got muscle parasites. It means they need a lot of sleeping.

I think this T-shirt trade is worth the silver. Putting the highest priority there.

Day 1

Uh huh... a flashstorm has attacked our colony... but not directly our colony, only somewhere outside the walls. We don't have to bother.

Unfortunately, Cai wandered inside the freezer for too long and she got into mental break, wandering around for a longer while.

In the end of the day, Unification of Rela has offered us peace talks. I think this opportunity may fix our relationships with our enemy tribals, so we'll plan to go there, it's not far away.

A sarcophagus has been built out of granite instead of marble. I wouldn't like to waste this little amount of beautiful stone, special for sculptures, to build a sarcophagus.

Day 2

As soon as Tranca got some medicine for his muscle parasites, he has worn a cowboy hat and started heading for the peace talks, with plenty of food and medicine, just in case. Shortly after he leaves the base, a psychic drone has attacked our men psychically and it doesn't look great considering that our tribals barely hold on.

Trobo has been assigned for cleaning duty and we've resumed cooking fine meals, which was paused for a reason I don't understand.

Day 3

The peace talks have turned to be successful. Splnedidly! Tranca may come back proud.

The base has been cleaned of dirt and blood all inside the walls. The batteries in the dining room and the workplace have been moved to the power room to restrict beauty penalties. Apropos of beauty, slate floor building has been resumed.

At night, a rat has gone mad, but actually some travelers were passing by and they dealt with the rat.

Meat is being spoiled in the freezer due to lack of energy to keep coolers working, so we gotta build a solar generator in the power room. Well crap, what happened to all the energy!?

Day 4

Tranca has come back from the peace talks and Gas operation has been found out by the researchers. Let's resume microelectronics basics.

A dry thunderstorm is causing a little of trouble, but not enough to destroy our crops.

Brittany has gone confused. I feel more confused about what this means.

During the night, a solar flare has welcomed us, as we've already got enough trouble with power.

Day 5

Microelectronics basics have been studied. While building hi-tech research bench (we need to gather more components first), our next research will be drug production.

Day 6

As we're out of available components, the downed scythers have been shut down and recycled.

Ferret decided to shoot at an elephant which was separated from the herd. It quickly ran away to the herd so he gave up hunting to avoid manhunter pack, but it's bleeding seriously.

Day 7

Our tribals learnt to produce drugs... well, in general, which means nothing yet. We have no resources to produce drugs, so we may stop there and try researching something useful: refining.

A recently self-tamed rat goes into slaughter.

Before the next day begins, cargo pods have been dropped, bringing us some meat of alphabeaver, damaging our wall a little.

Day 8

Britanny has gone confused once again.

The hurt elephant has been healed because bleeding out, so Trogo went to hurt it a bit more to ensure it's bleeding to death.

Day 9

In the morning, Tranca has organized a party.

After the party, it's been decided to hunt down all the elephants. All shooters have been drafted and gone hunting. Against my expentations, the hunting has gone without any fight or trouble - a flawless victory. 6 elephants have been hunted.

The night has surprised us with a short circuit and a little of fire. Along with this, Banastra Tranca, mother of Engo Tranca, has joined our tribe. I expected a good negotiator or a decent miner, but she seems to be embedded in the tribe with nothing unusual from us. Welcome to Blue Scrubland Jazz Band!

Day 10

Refining has been researched. There's plenty of useful research to do, but I think the first will be trying to speed up the whole thing, so multi-analyzer next.

19 T-Shirts have been crafted. Tranca is going to make a deal with the Raen of the Desert. Oh, and Britanny has gone confused again. Probably that's because she's hungry. I forbid animal from accessing our freezer and there's no other food for cats. I think making some pemmican will solve the problem.

The day hasn't been finished yet. Cargo pods has given us some smokeleaf leaves. Maybe we'll make a joint.

Day 11

Legua has been inspired. She'll be walking faster for a day. I've been thinking about sending her to other villages for trading purposes, but I've given up.

Refinery has been built, but we need some wood. I've forgotten that we have a lot of fully grown poplar trees. Let's chop them down while a psychic soothe is singing for our women.

Brittany gets confused once again and a squirrel has gone mad, injuring Ferret a bit before he dies.

A refugee wants to join our colony, being chased by tribals. He seems to be another doctor, I refuse the offer.

Day 12

The very first thing of the day: realization of the offer.

The second thing of the day: review what they've got to sell. I think components and psychic animal pulser are the only things worth buying.

The third thing of the day: attacking the outpost with a single colonist, for grand marble sculpture.

Back to the colony: Clam's got a mental break and starts a fire. Ferret has been infected in his torso and right arm. I hope the issues won't get serious.

Day 13

We can build multi-analyzer, which we will do. Let's start the next research: transport pods.

Let's also mine gold for this innovation. Also, I think it's a good idea to build a chemfuel powered generator and another stove.

Cai has been inspired and it seems she may negotiate better prices than our best negotiator Tranca. It'd be a good idea to send her to another village to sell a few of our valuables.

Tranca has invaded the outpost. All I wish at the moment is that they don't attack us in the very first second. They don't, thankfully. Let's start the magic.

While the pirates are fighting the force of nature, another force has attacked our base. Well crap! What the traps have been doing there!? Fortunately, the bugs not angered for a long time. They seem to calm down before they reach our base, then they return to the hive. That's the purpose of this horizontal wall to the right of the hive.

Before the next morning, Big Chief has been inspired and she seems to be shooting more accurately for the next 3 days, but it doesn't make her a decent shooter.

Day 14

I don't see any danger for Tranca. No serious animal seems to be still manhunter. Only a squirrel and a rat. After that, the quest was completed. The problem was that he got a little injuried and I forgot he is incapable of healing. I was thinking about mining the components and plasteel there, but it seems I have to go asap. I doubt I have time to return, I have to send Trobo to help him, while he goes to sleep to regenerate his wounds.

During the night, Tranca's left arm has been infected. Let's hope Trobo will get on time. Eventually, we'll have to amputate this arm. However, we can't say the same about his neck.

Day 15

Cai starts heading to the nearest outlander village to sell valuables and junk. She takes a muffalo with her.

Trobo arrived and healed Tranca with herbal medicine. Will Tranca overcome the disease?

During the night, a group of labradors has joined us and Tranca didn't succeed in surviving.

The next morning's almost starting and Clam got into another fire starting spree.

Summary

This is our base:

This is the captured outpost:

I improved security and power source a bit. We got a lot of silver for a cost of some cloth. Banastra joined our colony, but her son died in the end. It was caused due to my dumb decision: leaving the shelter when I was aware there were still manhunter animals. There's an infestation outside the base. The actual event messages are on the right.

Important things to mention:
- Take a look at the Work tab. I only changed the schedule when I started playing and there were a few of colonists with muscle parasites. You might want to change it.
- Start making pemmican so the animals won't starve to death. I don't think it's worth giving them an access to our freezer as it's a waste of nutrition to eat meat, vegetables or meals from the freezer.
- Don't forget to clean the base every now and then.
- A female boomalope was tamed. Try to tame the male one at the bottom of the map. We may start to breed them.
- You may think of better defenses on the sides of the base.
- Try to obtain as many components as possible. The tailor bench is not electric yet.
- Cai took a muffalo and a lot of valuable items to sell in Poet's Township using her inspired trade. Beware of powerful raids, I went hardcore there, but it's not worth returning now.
- About the infestation: the bugs won't attack the base once they get damaged due to deadfall trap - they'll give up on the way. However, be careful there. Also, they might dig into your base so you have to pay attention to how thin the stone is.
- About the outpost: Trobo is skill-less in mining, there's a little of components to mine there. We need components, but is it worth mining with only Trobo? You shall decide. Don't worry about the fire there. You may harvest hay and healroot if you wish.

Set of screenshots: https://imgur.com/gallery/CnCu6

Yoshida Keiji

Yesterday was party for me, no hangover however but I overslept and feel a little dizzy. Anyways lets do this!

Before unpausing, I ran a scan:

* Cai: Is 0.1 day away to reaching an outlanders outpost.

Infestation status:

* 3 Hives.
* 2 Megaspiders.
* 5 Spelopedes.
* 6 Megascarabs.

We still need a mining outpost, should have been done in the previous term as my term starts in fall and will be winter for the most of the last two thirds. Anyways, I took a long time to run a world map scan and noticed we have lots of outlander outposts in three direction: West, Northwest and North. From the 3 options. If I were to go West (where life is peaceful there), my first tile choice of preference would take 11.3 days journey and that would be too far for a mining outpost. Northwest has 4 outlander outposts and 5 pirates outpost looks like fun, but again my first tile of choice would take 5.1 days to reach and discarded for the same reason. Lastly the Northern alternative would take 2.4 days and has 3 outlanders outposts.

So I hope to achieve by the end of my term a second settlement to specifically mine resources.

The colony as it currently stands, is divided into 3 groups, the main colony, a trading envoy and 2 invaders, they shall be back home fast to reorganize and select a second team for the mining outpost. I will leave the original 5s in the main Colony, let the new members go through another hardship, the first ones already did their part.

In the invading map, I remove Trobo Bringa's work priority to firefight temporally, I don't care about the fire. Gather the loot and go back to base ASAP.

Lercha, Legua and Ferret are still wielding bows while we already have firearms, why?

Cancelling Fine Meals production to make Pemmican instead. Looks like there was no intent in establishing the second mining outpost at all.

We have a serious Defense deficiency as no defense research has been done, the current project is Transport Pods at 3124/3300. But since I'm planning to settle a mining outpost, I switch priority to Nutrient Paste instead. There's really no sense in Researching Transport Pods when we don't even have Components to build anything...

We have some production deficiency here, the left list shows:

* 1,008 Potatoes
* 85 Rice
* 2,506 Hay
* 1,570 Hops
* 101 Smokeleaves

Are we feeding animals instead of ourselves first? Okay, I see 1,172 meats.

I see Chemfuel stored outside...in the open...

Changing outfits of Big Chief and Ryan from Workers to Soldiers since there are two Armor Vest in stock and unequipped by our colonists...mmhhhhummm why?

Day 01:

Banastra goes to tame a Boomalope while we have an Infestation with lots of bugs on the South...LOL... cancelling all taming until we get rid off the insectoids...

Legua is picking stones from the Eastern side...where the bugs are too... must fix that... She was set to cut granite forever...

That's how some players lose pawns, overtasking taming/hauling while in presence of threat... Anyone heard my opinion of Predators victims?

Cai arrives to Poet's Township of Then, trade outcome:

* Buy 160 Neutroamine
* Buy 22 Components
* Buy 33 Medicine
* Buy Prosthetic Leg
* Buy Bionic Arm

* Sell 6 Scythe Blades
* Sell all unwanted weapons/clothes

* Buy 11 Gold
* Get 2451 Silver which is all they had.

* Bringing back all 10 Elephant tusks, I could buy artifacts and a Doomsday rocket launcher with that...

(Tynan read this:) I noticed that the Inspired trade envelope didn't disappear...maybe it doesn't work on caravans but only local trades? I couldn't see a price difference in the trade window.

Clam spent 5hs under a fire starting spree. Gotta deal with the Infestation now.

Fist big mistake spotted, Pemmican production was set to "Take to best stockpile" instead of "Drop on Floor", so the cook was crossing the entire base per unit...not good.

Lyle was taming muffalos to the South too... cancelling that for the same reason as Banastra... I personally never set IoVs to taming, they cant fight back animal revenge...

Banastra is a Trigger-happy, giving her the Incendiary launcher.

Putting all tamed animals to the safe zone until the Infestation is cleared.

Banastra already wielding the Incendiary launcher falls under mental break, hide in room so cant deal with Infestation as I planned...

Because the Infestation is about to reproduce, I temporally assign the night owls to Construction so they rise a wall on the Southeastern side.

Day 02:

Tranca's remains cannot be brought back home as Trobo has no pack animal to carry the body. ETA is 1.3 days. Trobo is bringing another Incendiary launcher (good 87%) and other weapons like a LMG (normal 60%) and a Revolver (normal 72%). Also carries 1,272 Silver, 7 Components and others.

Cai has arrived at 10.00am

At 20.00hs Hives have reproduced to a total of 5 now...thank you.

At midnight Watterworth calls for rescue, but don't think its worth it...

Day 03:

Trobo wakes up on her way back with Sensory Mechanites.

Nutrient Paste research finished at 07.00hs, moving on to IED traps in case we get crashed ship parts anytime soon.

Before that, I sent Ferret with the Incendiary Launcher taken from Banastra after she recovered but before she went to sleep to gain some time. A lot is currently burning up but a 6th hive reproduced now... Insectoids are all over the place.

The Insectoids had destroyed all coolers at the Freezer...we do have the Components from Cai's earlier trade, the Muffalo that packed 22 was attacked by an Insectoid as they weren't unloaded yet.

As of midday, two of the six hives have burnt down and other 2 are on fire...there's too many insectoids around within the base. Long wait until night yet...

13.00hs Trobo arrives from the South, which is the worst side as it's the one of the Infestation, gotta make sure she arrives safely.

Animals feeding food was not in their sleeping area...so they were allowed to go out for a while but insectoids returned and many are now wounded and about to die... we have many problems with locations of items...

The boomalope got attacked by the insectoids at the hay plantation...a lot will burn there, but not my problem...we didn't have walls yet...but we do have stone floors, they are better defense.

At 18.00hs Bulks goods traders from the outlanders called "Then" arrive, they shall deal with the insectoids for me. Hope we don't lose too much relation points, they are at +38.

At 19.00hs a Foggy Rain helps put the fire out. Brittany a cat bonded to Big Chief bled out, but I'm fine with that because...we have stone floors and that's better. In the meantime, the insectoids feed from our freezer because the coolers had no cover...heck we don't even have...WALLS!

At 21.00hs when is dark...outlanders engage the insectoids...shit is about to happen... 6 of them go down, 4 are killed and the other 2 recover and retreat bleeding all over.

Outlanders have taken down:

* 1 Spelopede
* 1 Megascarab
* 1 Megaspider

I was hoping they would have done more, but okay. One of the outlander was rescued but starts walking out while insectoids are still around and gets downed again... 5 out of 6 hives had been incinerated but 1 remains and without any creature giving proper maintenance to it, I will be happy of it doesn't reproduce. In the meantime, my goal to settle a mining outpost is still on hold.

Day 04:

The Insectoids are feeding from our Freezer, must eliminate them now, my advantage is that they have little sleep as they fought the outlanders while our colony had some sleep in the dinning room.

While in an Urban fight Trobo loses it and enters Wake-up binge while surrounded by insectoids... He got down a Spelopede and a Megascarab before that. Big Chief was sent to arrest Trobo, who instead of getting a dose of Wake-up, went to eat a meal first to the dinning room. Trobo fought back and Lercha who was guarding the top right door fighting insectoids made a turn and shot an arrow to Trobo, ending the berserk state, but at least didn't die by either the bugs or our own hand, but now must take to the infirmary as his is bleeding 120% and expected to die in 19hs. Haven't dealt with all insectoirds yet...dammm.

Day 05:

Insectoids destroyed all Power sources as a dog returning to animals safe zone got killed on top of a door, leaving the power room opened, but we still have stone floors, so we are okay. The Workshop is gone too, bugs entered after destroying the cooler, but we still have the stone floor there.

Day 06:

After struggling with the insectoids, I check the Infestation and the last hive perished due to no maintenance.

Banastra died from Infection, but I don't care, we have stone floors. All the meat is gone due to no refrigeration.

We have no Fueled Stove...and without electricity...we cant cook...

OKAY....Insectoids dealt with on my 6th day...never before took me so long to handle these situations... Now to rebuild the base while I should have started the second outpost by now...

Great!!! At 18.00hs a Mechanoid raid drops right on top of our dinning room / safe room!!! And the entire base is all messed up.

Luckily it was just one Scyther.

The four brave souls were:

* Cai Carro, a nudist with interested passion in shooting at level 10 (Bolt action rifle, normal 100%), now recovering from torso wound bleeding at 104% and about to die in 21hs.
* Legua Boar, another nudist with Shooting skill level 4 (LMG, normal 60%), now recovering from another torso wound bleeding 108% and about to die in 21hs as well.
* Purple Clam still bleeding after his shooting couldn't hit the last Megascarab and finished off the bug with a weapon strike, blood loss is at 17% with no immediate threat, he had to get away from the mechanoid dropping spot and engaged with Shooting skill 7 using a Bolt-action rifle (normal 95%)
* Last of the four who fought was Purple Ferret, a trigger-happy with burning passion at shooting level 9 using a LMG (good 95%).

Gotta get that mining outpost built!

Surprisingly the Chemfuel power generator survived the Insectoids with 44% health remaining, made a 5 tiles power line and we reconnected power back.

Wait ... a... second.... Why don't we have a Comms Console yet.... ??? .... ??? .... ??? ... ???

I get it!!!! We must build stone floors first so we can build the CC over it!

Of course, aftermath time comes and one must..."manually" tell the constructors to start building back again the coolers for the Freezer....because...we don't have the "REPAIR" job at the work tab so colonists "get" that building is more important than repairing...

Day 09:

Still repairing the base. Installed the Prosthetic Leg to Weasel who had been missing a leg since my last term... not even a Peg Leg for him...

Day 10:

A Bull and a Cow join the Colony.

Day 13:

Things around home have returned to normal. Built a big room for that greedy Joe exclusively at the Southeast corner.

Day 15:

Incapacitated refugee event triggers close to us. Sending Clam and Weasel with minimal items, food, meds and wake up in case we need to return fast, they are exiting from the Southeast corner of the base, although I formed the caravan to exit from the North border, game design failure I would say.

Final Notes to successor:

Base layout:

* I wanted to use my last day to clean-up, I know how bad it feels when cleaning is passed to you by the previous player, but we were hauling stone chunks closer to the stonecutter's table and I clean once all hauling is done first.
* No mining outpost was settled yet. Leaving you 500+ Pemmican, hunt more animals to increase that stock so that the first days in the new outposts are not wasted cooking.
* My world tile spot of choice would have been the following coordinate:

4.03˘S - 45.40˘E

Which is 2.4 days from home on the same biome Arid Shrubland. But your choice now.

* Drug Lab has been built to stat Medicine Production, 160 Neutroamines where stored in the same room, Herbal Medicines and Cloth are in the nearby rooms, move them closer for fast production.

* Started a Psychoid plantation to produce pekoes.
* Growing Zone number 1 could be used for others than Devilstrand. I think we should secure more food.
* Need to relocate Chemfuel somehow closer to the Machining table if planning to craft mortar shells.
* The coolers still need cover. The cooler at the northern side is the one I protected in my last term, but the southern ones remain vulnerable.
* If you need to close the Northeast side to finish the walls...there's enough stones on the floors... ... ... and stools... That wasn't me...
* Finally I took extra 2hs from you to deal with a Mad Animal, the ostrich has been killed and stored already. So you have no threats from start to worry about.