Sleeping Spot vs Beds - stats

Started by BlackSmokeDMax, November 28, 2017, 10:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackSmokeDMax

I know you can see the stats of beds and their different qualities.

Beds show these:
Immunity Gain Speed Factor
Rest Effectiveness

Beds and Sleeping spots both show:
Surgery success chance factor

My question is, what are the values for the first two for sleeping spots? Do they improve over just sleeping on the ground? I can see they have a comfort value of .40, is that the same as just laying on the ground anywhere, or is that an improvement.

Any info on sleeping spots anyone has would be welcome. My worry is if there is no value shown, is sleeping on the ground better for both of those stats than sleeping in a bed where there is definitely a below 100% level? Certainly doesn't seem likely, hoping it didn't get overlooked.

Edit: just realized I should have made this a suggestion to add these values to be shown for 'Sleeping Spots.' So if a mod wants to move this to Suggestions and re-title the thread, I certainly would not be adverse to that.

BetaSpectre

For sure the better quality the bed is the better medical value it is, I can't recall where but I do remember seeing some value where it showed you how well beds healed and it was always more than on the floor.  And better quality = better healing or infection immunity
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█[<BSS>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥████████████████████████████████◤
                           TO WAR WE GO

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: BetaSpectre on November 29, 2017, 01:25:22 AM
For sure the better quality the bed is the better medical value it is, I can't recall where but I do remember seeing some value where it showed you how well beds healed and it was always more than on the floor.  And better quality = better healing or infection immunity

You can find those numbers by selecting the bed and then hitting the bolded, lower case i in the info panel in the lower left window on screen.

The problem is the sleeping spots do not have any info in them. So it appears they either do not affect anything or they have hidden values, or perhaps even skip modifying values because you are laying on the ground and the ground itself modifies those values. My issue/question is... what are those values for being on the ground or in a sleeping spot.

BlackSmokeDMax