[A17b] CutiesDeathCab's Mod's (Updated: Growable Resources Editions!)

Started by CutiesDeathCab, March 28, 2017, 04:51:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you like me to make more mods like this? (Steel plant, Gold plant, Granite Plant, etc)

Yes!
I suppose
I dont Care
Probably not
No!

CutiesDeathCab

[CDC Mods - A17b]

Download Metal Edition via dropbox here!
Download Metal Edition via Steam Workshop here!

This mod adds new trees to the game. The Trees search for Metal objects, such as Steel, Gold, Uranium, etc. When it finds it, it makes a tree out of it. This includes anything added by ANY other mods which add/change metal types. This was designed to be perfectly compatible so long as this mod is loaded after the mods which add the types.

Download Stone Edition via dropbox here!
Download Stone Edition via Steam Workshop here!

This mod adds new trees to the game. The Trees search for Stony objects, such as Marble, Granite, Slate etc. When it finds it, it makes a tree out of it. This includes anything added by ANY other mods which add/change stone types. This was designed to be perfectly compatible so long as this mod is loaded after the mods which add the stone.

Download Fabric Edition via dropbox here!
Download Fabric Edition mod via Steam Workshop here!

This mod adds new trees to the game. The Trees search for Fabric objects, such as Muffalo Wool, Devilstrand, Synthread, etc. When it finds it, it makes a tree out of it. This includes anything added by ANY other mods which add/change fabric items. This was designed to be perfectly compatible so long as this mod is loaded after the mods which add the items.

Buy Me a Coffee?

~CutiesDeathCab

Mufflamingo

Steel and gold leaves. Now we have growable components. Next is probably growable legendary guns. 😂

Cool mod tho. Gonna use it later.
Bleeeee. . . . .

CutiesDeathCab

Quote from: Mufflamingo on March 28, 2017, 05:00:25 AM
Steel and gold leaves. Now we have growable components. Next is probably growable legendary guns. 😂

Thank you. :)

~CutiesDeathCab

Dragoon

Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Iwillbenicetou

Next is probably growable legendary guns.
Who hasn't made this a thing already?
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

t3ff13

Inquisidor58

Hi friend, great mod but you could update the download link in Dropbox to the A17, since the one located there is the A16 :'(. Thank you.

Sorry, google translate XD

Flimflamshabam

Quote from: Iwillbenicetou on March 30, 2017, 09:50:30 PM
Next is probably growable legendary guns.
Who hasn't made this a thing already?
Why not growable thrumbo horns, or growable ai cores?

SirDerpface

werty112

That moment when you get oneshotted from first shot by first raider that had 0.2% acc

CutiesDeathCab

Hey guys, I'm going to be working on an A17 Update right now. It shouldn't take too long. I was working on getting research for it, and then also having a second iteration of the plant which grows it in a faster time locked behind a second long research item. However I messed up somewhere and could not find a fix, so I got frustrated and gave up for... Months. However i'll keep this simple for now, and just make it compatible for A17.

Regards,

~CutiesDeathCab

Shotgunfrenzy

Nah legendary guns grow out of my master crafter's arms bruh :p

FxVlL