Humanity? What's That!?

Started by Jackalvin, January 23, 2018, 10:14:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackalvin

So I made a colony using Prepare Carefully, where everyone was a Cannibalistic Psychopath. One of the first things we did was build a storage house, which was a "prison", with enough room for a bed only. We gained a lot of food (humanely or otherwise.). We harvested our "crops" till we had no more herbal medici- I mean fertilizer. We were praised by merchants for our quality meals and headwear (Dudum dush!) Most praises went like this:
"Wow, this hat feels like a part of my skin!"
"What an explosive flavor! Is that pork?"
Well yeah, you can say that

We faced cold insects (I killed one and lost the other, only to find it consuming a poor "cow" we haven't got to "process" yet.), Angry snow hares (They're coming out the caves, man!), and lots of raids (walking buffet w/ drug addictions!). If a enemy wasn't a "softie", we recruited them. Wow, for pirates these guys were squeamish! Sorry if you wanted pictures, I don't know how to get them off my Steam. I'll provide updates later!
-Insert Witty Joke Here-

Jackalvin

Update:
So I was just thinking about a brief description of my base. So we have 5 colonists in a mountain valley (That's how we had the insect fiasco). We have houses for everyone, a stone cutters shack, a freezer, a "processing room", a tailor shop, a smithy, and of course the Storehouse, where all the finest cattle are kept... Defenses are nonexistent and our only pet; a cat, was mauled by a Timber Wolf. We butchered our gato, and attached peg legs to the knocked out wolf. Little did I know he did not appreciate it and chased our warden across the commons. I'll play later tonight.
-Insert Witty Joke Here-

Jackalvin

Update: Everything was going great, we were harvesting more kidneys than the cartel and then sold them. Then we had the raid... 6 Warband members (medieval times mod), armed to the teeth, attacked right away. My ranged fighters shot away, meanwhile I sent my melee man to intercept a fighter. Little did I know that my melee hadn't got his knife equipped. He died, and a accepted it and kept on fighting...

HAHAHAHA! No... no... I used devmod to bring him back. Before you angerly spam on the keyboard, I lost the knife, sooooo...
-Insert Witty Joke Here-