[B18] Electric Stonecutting Table

Started by CplCuddles, February 15, 2018, 02:12:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CplCuddles

Electric Stonecutting Table

Description:
This mod adds an electrically powered stonecutting table for quicker stone cutting.

Additional Info
As originally requested in this thread and fulfilled in this thread. Updated to Alpha 17 by PhileasFogg. Adds a powered version of the stone cutting table that works at 200% of normal vanilla speed. The existing stonecutting table has been tuned down to 75%. I took it upon myself to update this to Beta 18 for all to have. The values are easily modified in the "ElectricStoneCutting_v1.03\Defs" Folder; to modify speed specifically modify the "WorkTableWorkSpeedFactor" value (in ThingDefs_Buildings\Buildings_Production.xml) for either the normal or electric and the "unpoweredWorkTableWorkSpeedFactor" for the electric variant when a loss of power/flicked off occurs.

Author
Thyme
LostFuzz (Artwork)
PhileasFogg (Updated to Alpha 17)
CplCuddles (Updated to Beta 18)

Download
[B18] Electric Stonecutting Table on DropBox

How to install:
- Unzip the contents and place them in your RimWorld/Mods folder.
- Activate the mod in the mod menu in the game.
- It's safe to add this to existing files.

License
This mod of a mod of a mod is free for personal use. The original textures are not from me, so I can't give permissions for modpacks. All Credit goes to Thyme for originally making this mod and Lostfuzz for the lit artwork. I'm just here to keep it alive.

Known issues
+It looks like work speed now has a hard limit of at least 50% workspeed for workstations. This means that an unpowered electric stonecutting table suffers almost no further penalties (bad weather, outdoors). This also applies to vanilla tailoring benches btw. I dunno how to adjust this tbh, but it doesn't really matter that much to me, so I didn't try to fix it.

Crow_T

Yesss, I've been waiting for this one, thanks a ton!
(regarding dead man's apparel)
"I think, at the very least, the buff should go away for jackets so long as you're wearing the former owner's skin as a shirt."
-Condaddy20