Game Crash because i deactivated a mod

Started by HalfDream, June 11, 2014, 09:50:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HalfDream

Well i installed the Droids mod and i know it's not for 4f.
Everything worked fine but i dont want it anymore.
So i deactivated it. I got some errors when trying to start again which were easy to fix. But i still the one single error which keeps crashing my game.

It says:
No thingdef with short hash 29164. Adding as null to dictionary.

Please help me with this

iame6162013

which mods are you using?
what's the order you are using them?
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

HalfDream

I am using the droids mod and thats the only mod installed.

iame6162013

you did not try to open a save game with it did you?
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

HalfDream

I installed droids and started a new game. The thing i want to do now is get rid of the droids mod and play with the same save file again

iame6162013

i'm sorry there is no way to do that
(except for save file editing)

HalfDream

thats actually what i tried. I fixed everything but there is that strange error i get all the time. It says
No ThingDef with short hash 29164. Adding as null to Dictionary