THE QUASARR MOD OF RANDOM AWESOME STUFFS!

Started by Quasarrgames, May 27, 2014, 08:23:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quasarrgames

Look ma! I'm modding a computer game!

This is a little mod i'm making. It will basically be a collection of little things that i think would be cool things to have in the game. I know NOTHING about modding, so it will only be editing text files. No .NET stuff. Still, i think this could grow into something pretty cool.

A list of stuff the mod will probably eventually contain. Green is stuff that is  done and tested, Yellow is stuff i'm still working on, and Red is stuff i haven't done yet.

MOAR GUNS! Mostly really OP guns that occur very rarely later on. Like guns that can hit someone from across the map, guns that NEVER miss, or guns that can down two muffalos in one shot. Also, FLAMETHROWERS!
MELEE WEAPONS! Basically overpowered guns with very small hit radiuses.
NEW BADDIES! The rogue archaeologist, who found a really powerful transcendent artefact, started calling it his "precious", and then went on a killing spree, Meleeists who are basically ninjas, and SUICIDE BOMBERS!
NEW TURRETS! from super armored ones to flamethrowing ones to rocket ones Aperture science ones!
NEW FOODMAKERS! A fast food machine that works like a nutrient dispenser but doesn't give the massive happiness buff, and a soilent green dispenser... nuff said.

Please tell me if you are interested in this mod, or if you can give me some pointers. It would really help me. I really hope this thing gets to where i want it to go.
On the right path, but the wrong medication.

I like how there's a thing that displays how long you've logged in to the forums. It shows just how many hours you've spent here, never to get back...

mrofa

Cant tell you much about intrest since its kinda randome here :D
But i would advice for you to make this mod anyways, it is always a goof learning experiance
And many people here can and will help you, you just need to ask :)
All i do is clutter all around.

iame6162013

Hmmm... Random OP Stuff...;)

(if you need help look people a plenty :P)
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."