[MOD] (Alpha 6) Embrasures v2.0.5

Started by PunisheR007, June 09, 2014, 04:49:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleMikey

The Embrasures are currently letting people pass through them. I'm pretty sure they weren't doing that in the alpha 3 version.

PunisheR007

Quote from: LittleMikey on June 12, 2014, 04:20:36 AM
The Embrasures are currently letting people pass through them. I'm pretty sure they weren't doing that in the alpha 3 version.

Please re-download, i fixed that prob a couple of days ago :)

Ivia

Thanks for the update, very useful mod :D
I found a very strange bug, if you surround the shooter totally (with wall, no doors), the shooter or the enemy will never fire by itself, you can only manual it.
I know normally people won't surround themself.. but I have over 100 wandering zombies outside, I just can't let anyone in or out the village at all xD
This issue also bring the issue enemy will attack stone wall, but no one will do auto combat to prevent enemy come near the wall like usually :<

I think it's because the new region system? wondering if there are any chance to fix it from the mod?

Rousel

I use them inside my base to allow lighting through, as well, their great for that.

Ruin

LittleMikey

Quote from: PunisheR007 on June 12, 2014, 04:24:52 AM
Quote from: LittleMikey on June 12, 2014, 04:20:36 AM

Please re-download, i fixed that prob a couple of days ago :)

My bad! Re-downloading now.

GrillGuth

Great mod!  :D
But is it possible to allow turrets to shoot through the walls as well (maybe only if they are placed right in front of the wall)?
I do not know if this is possible (i am not familiar with rimworld modding).

Greetings,
GrillGuth

billerinstinct

Yeah, my turrets act strange on the alpha 4 update. They don't seem to find targets or something if I have embrasures around.

PunisheR007

Quote from: GrillGuth on June 16, 2014, 06:26:46 PM
Great mod!  :D
But is it possible to allow turrets to shoot through the walls as well (maybe only if they are placed right in front of the wall)?
I do not know if this is possible (i am not familiar with rimworld modding).

Greetings,
GrillGuth

That would be possible, i was thinking about it a few days ago as well, just have been a little busy.

harley9699

forsaken1111

Has anyone else noticed that these embrasures are never repaired by colonists once damaged? Might it be a conflict with another mod? I have a few. Uncertain what could cause that though... the colonists just never go repair them, and you can't order them to do so.

minami26

Quote from: forsaken1111 on June 17, 2014, 09:30:17 AM
Has anyone else noticed that these embrasures are never repaired by colonists once damaged? Might it be a conflict with another mod? I have a few. Uncertain what could cause that though... the colonists just never go repair them, and you can't order them to do so.

are your embrasures in a home zone? because in Alpha4 you now need to home zone all the buildings you want to be repaired. :)

forsaken1111

Quote from: minami26 on June 17, 2014, 10:11:39 AM
Quote from: forsaken1111 on June 17, 2014, 09:30:17 AM

are your embrasures in a home zone? because in Alpha4 you now need to home zone all the buildings you want to be repaired. :)
I will check that. I wasn't aware of that feature!

Matthiasfsa

This mod, combined with the artillery mod makes short work of pirates. So far I've been able to repel 1:10 attacks. Although I'm still trying to find the most efficient setup.

Stone walls are great, but kinda expensive (already used all the rock rubble) and I've been having to "collapse" roofs in order to keep repairing the walls.

I wish there was a quarry mod, all that rock my colonists keep mining could be of use.