Unable to Edit my name In Game content

Started by Sordon, March 19, 2018, 08:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sordon

Hello I bought the name in game pack and followed the steps I fought on the website.
Now I received an e-mail telling me that it don't match the requisite so I wanted to Edit it but even if I can access to my RimWorldCreative window it says both that it need review and that I have no content actually bought for RimWorld.

I tried to logout and in again but nothing change.

What did I do wrong?

Thanks for your answers.

Sordon

Calahan

Sorry we (the moderator's) didn't notice your post on your first attempt. The Creative Content Rewards (CCR) are a totally separate entity to these forums, so there's often little (or nothing) we can do to help those encountering problems. Meaning I (at least) don't check this Creative Rewards forum for new posts that often. Which is not an excuse for initially missing your post, but it is the reason none the less. In theory (at least) the people who can help with such issues should be the ones who are checking this forum for those, like yourself, who are looking for assistance with their CCR problems.

Anyways... what we are able to do though is point. And point you in the direction of those who can help you.

So in that regard, I will point you in the direction of contacting ItchyFlea, either via an email care of Ludeon support [email protected] , or via a forum PM (here's his profile page) https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=959. If you explain the issue(s) you are having then I'm sure he will be able to help you sort them out to you satisfaction.

And apologies again that nobody replied to you sooner.

Sordon

ok, thank you for the answer and the link.