[B18] Gerrymon's Outfits Collection Thread

Started by Gerrymon, March 20, 2018, 09:55:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gerrymon

First note: I found myself making one more mini mod. Small enough to not worth a new thread, like this sombrero mod. So I will change this into a collection thread to avoid spamming. Thank you for bearing with me. Now let's move on to the mods!

1. Slave Outfits

My very first mod that add several tiered very cheap apparels for prisoners and slave. Because we all love our prisoners. Download:
     LUDEON PAGE

2. Sombrero

Add sombrero and poncho that is exactly the same as vanilla cowboy hat and duster, with bonus moustache. Now go beat the cowboys or something. Downloads:
     DROPBOX   /   STEAM

3. Winter Hats

Someone requested me a balaclava mod, so here we are. Add 4 craftable hats for winter: An evil looking balaclava, weird military garrison hat (not in screenshot), cute cat beanie, and comfy thermal earmuffs, and 10 new stylish non-craftable hats! Insulation wise they are *almost* the same as tuque, so its not overpowered and you have more winter variety. Can you find them all ;) ? Downloads:
     DROPBOX   /    STEAM

Umbreon117

Only thing that can make this better is if Sugar-Plum comes with the mod.
I'll shoot your colonists...After a long nap.

Ruisuki

bro that looks real good. now my mariachi band can look authentic

Crow_T

Awesome stuff, poncho + cowboy hat = Clint Eastwood level bad assery
(regarding dead man's apparel)
"I think, at the very least, the buff should go away for jackets so long as you're wearing the former owner's skin as a shirt."
-Condaddy20

Ruisuki

so the poncho comes with a guitar?

Warforyou

...wait, why does your ms Samantha have mustache??? D:

SzQ

Quote from: Crow_T on March 20, 2018, 04:58:24 PM
Awesome stuff, poncho + cowboy hat = Clint Eastwood level bad assery
Bulls eye!

Usually contemplating my personal spacetime reality at
stream

Vlad0mi3r

O my god. I can't believe this. This is like up there with the very best. Now my love of Poncho's and to a lesser extent Sombrero's can be realised. Stand by for screen shots.  :) ;D
Mods I would recommend:
Mending, Fertile Fields, Smokeleaf Industries and the Giddy Up series.

The Mod you must have:
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=40545.msg403503#msg403503

Gerrymon

Quote from: Umbreon117 on March 20, 2018, 03:16:20 PM
Only thing that can make this better is if Sugar-Plum comes with the mod.

It is my own texture to make it looks like my friend's cat. Unfortunately I only make the side view, and being a noob and a lazy ass myself, I have no idea how to do the xml and just edit the color directly on the core xml.

Quote from: Ruisuki on March 20, 2018, 06:08:41 PM
so the poncho comes with a guitar?

As per description said, no. It is a legit weapon amd you can melee people to death with it. The resulting combat log is hilarious. No custom sound tho.

Quote from: Warforyou on March 20, 2018, 06:37:00 PM
...wait, why does your ms Samantha have mustache??? D:

Prepare carefully, original pawn is female, changed to male, forgot about the name. As for the mustache... The moustache doesnt discriminate genders. The moustache will plague anyone.

Quote from: Vlad0mi3r on March 20, 2018, 07:23:31 PM
O my god. I can't believe this. This is like up there with the very best. Now my love of Poncho's and to a lesser extent Sombrero's can be realised. Stand by for screen shots.  :) ;D

Just early notice before you disappointed later,  it behave exactly like other apparel with leathery/fabric ingredient. Meaning the color may not like you expected them to be. I use prepare carefully for this screenshot.

Oh, and I will gladly wait for any screenshot too  ;D

Chicken Plucker

Gerrymon

Vlad0mi3r

So I have gotten home from work and here we are.

Love 1 is a boomalope Poncho with Devilsleaf (Smokeleaf ind) Sombrero.

Love 2 is a Devilsleaf Poncho with a Black pelt Sombrero.

Everyone gets a moustache. I have tears in my eyes. Never again will dusters and cowboy hats be worn in my colonies. Happy day  ;D ;D

[attachment deleted due to age]
Mods I would recommend:

The Mod you must have:

Gerrymon

You are back! Gotta admit that black sombrero looks surprisingly good. I'm really glad this made your day :D

Ps. If anyone still confused why the guitar is there, read the in game description.

Vlad0mi3r

Well someone went and visited another town. What did they have for sale?

Now I just need a trumpet.

[attachment deleted due to age]
Mods I would recommend:

The Mod you must have:

Gerrymon

Quote from: Vlad0mi3r on March 22, 2018, 06:37:59 AM
Well someone went and visited another town. What did they have for sale?

Now I just need a trumpet.

Try to use Camera+ for better looks of the awesome poncho dude. And you can craft the guitar on smithy, just like a mace. Only need some wood :3

And here's a bonus for you Vlad0mi3r

I've post this somewhere else, but I think its a waste to not post this screenshot here... Sorry if someone already see this.