Muffalos going Insane.. Impossible.

Started by JuiceBox, June 13, 2014, 07:01:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JuiceBox

Okay,

SO here I am minding my own buisness, all a sudden wham... a herd of 15 muffalos charge at my "base" .. Turrets... No help as they don't fire on muffalos? (or do they and i'm missing something)

I have a minigun, m16.. and a few pistols.. how do you guys survive this...

Scotty

Use one guy as bait.Have the muffalo conga line behind him while the rest fire on them.

Mattorious

Quote from: Scotty on June 13, 2014, 08:37:55 PM
Use one guy as bait.Have the muffalo conga line behind him while the rest fire on them.

+1 Good tactic. One recommendation, use your snobby Medieval Lords. They're quite plump and tasty

(Bwahhahaha, Dave will never see it coming)
Quote from: wooaa on December 11, 2014, 11:52:49 PM
I love the mindset of gamers. Given a new feature to help keep our people alive and make the game more realistic, the first thing we think of is a way to kill people with it

Untrustedlife

Quote from: Mattorious on June 13, 2014, 08:43:51 PM
Quote from: Scotty on June 13, 2014, 08:37:55 PM

+1 Good tactic. One recommendation, use your snobby Medieval Lords. They're quite plump and tasty

(Bwahhahaha, Dave will never see it coming)

XD
So dwarf fortress in space eh?
I love it.
I love it so much.
Please keep it that way.

Hey Guys, Here is the first succession Game of rim world for your reading Pleasure, it is in progress right now

LINK

dd0029

Insane muffalo herds are just food coming towards you. The minute you see the alert, draft everyone, run outside the base in the default block formation and gun them down. If there are too many to kill before they get to you, kite them a bit - ie move out to long gun range and then form up again. Your guys move faster mostly. You should have to move only once. Maybe twice if your guys are bad shots.

Insane boomrats, now those are dangerous. They are fast.

Battlemage15

Quote from: dd0029 on June 14, 2014, 09:05:22 AM
Insane boomrats, now those are dangerous. They are fast.

Mass boomrat insanity one of the nastiest events in the game.