Some ideas for traits.

Started by Swarx, March 24, 2018, 05:10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Call me Arty

Quote from: r0xx0r01 on April 23, 2018, 01:30:51 PM
Must have rapist as a trait... w/out a doubt.

Rapist:  NAME succumbs to the lust for pleasure- regardless if the person(s) involved are willing.  Will often cause extreme turmoil among the parties involved if in a current relation ship with other(s), generally resulting in a heat of passion murder scene.

Welp, that got real weird. Let's just draw the line at teenage cannibalism.
Why are you focusing on having a personal life rather than updating a mod that you're not paid to work on?

If there's a mistake in my post, please message me so I can fix it!

Tomasdav

Quote from: r0xx0r01 on April 23, 2018, 01:30:51 PM
Must have rapist as a trait... w/out a doubt.

Rapist:  NAME succumbs to the lust for pleasure- regardless if the person(s) involved are willing.  Will often cause extreme turmoil among the parties involved if in a current relation ship with other(s), generally resulting in a heat of passion murder scene.

God damn there should be some borders or do you wanna add pedophile or zoofilia trait aswell? Well it would be more like life but

r0xx0r01

we don't think canni and murder are just as bad?  or organ harvesting hehe.

Jackalvin

I mean... He does have a point.
We kill and eat people no problemo, and take organs like we're trick or treating. I just feel like that's a bit to controversial for Rimworld, sorry r0x...
-Insert Witty Joke Here-

r0xx0r01

You guys/gals are totally right! apologies!  Let me Church it up for ya:  Rico Suave:  NAME often tries to swoon those around him/her regardless of their current orientation/religion/bias/relationship status : often causes a heated passion killll ( can be thwarted with arrest)

Call me Arty

Quote from: r0xx0r01 on April 23, 2018, 10:40:44 PM
You guys/gals are totally right! apologies!  Let me Church it up for ya:  Rico Suave:  NAME often tries to swoon those around him/her regardless of their current orientation/religion/bias/relationship status : often causes a heated passion killll ( can be thwarted with arrest)

I saw how the sausage got made, I just can't support the idea and feel good about it. Plus, we've already got the rebuff system, don't we?
Why are you focusing on having a personal life rather than updating a mod that you're not paid to work on?

If there's a mistake in my post, please message me so I can fix it!

Swarx

Man, I forgot about this thread. You guys had some nice discussion going.

Doctor_james01

I have an idea!
Homesick:hates carvaning because he always gets homesick
- homesick people get a -5 depuff to mood and -1 for each day not in a colony (20 max). To prevent people from clicking "settle" every night (so it resets debuff) the debuff will only stop when settled for 3 days (the debuff wont increase further when settled)

And

Adventurous:likes being away from home and seeing new things
-gets a +25 mood buff from caravaning.stops 3 days after settling

Swarx