Modlist:
I don't have a definite list, but here are the basics
-Beast races
-ROM Cults, Horrors.
-Survivalists Addons
-Medieval Times
-Nature's pretty sweet
Chapter 1: Good times, good times
(I'm not writing this as a narrative because I cannot relate to actual people very well)
2 tribals, one F human and F Elephant-man. I started with nothing, so we had to gather stuff, and pronto. I was on a volcanic biome, so trees were limited. I built a shitty bad hut. It was small, but better than nothing. A crafting spot was built, and so a bow and shiv was born. Okay, I forgot human #1's name, but I remember Ms. Elephant, Green. So green started mining, and as she brought steel back, a dire wolf ambushed her! It leaped from a ledge and knocked her down! Human #1, Let's call her Rain, turned to see her friend on the ground screaming, stabbing at the wolf on top of her as it nonchalantly chewed on her left ear. Okay, the story would have ended right now as the beast could easily tear open a unarmored tribal and tank dozens of arrows. I may have cheated a bit, weakening it. They killed it , with Green losing her ear and gaining several scratches. She recovered, and two days later we had a rice farm and small grill. That night was foggy, and Rain was bringing back berries as she noticed a strange effigy in the distance...
Thanks for reading this. Listen, it get juicy later, so come back next time if you choose!
-Insert Witty Joke Here-