[Mod Request] A mod to make uniforms

Started by chewedpencil, April 13, 2018, 03:21:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chewedpencil

I was wondering if there was a mod already out there that would allow you to designate clothing or armor as a uniform so that your pawns won't get the [Matching Outfit] mood. Like how in the Star Wars mod I'm using my pawns don't like wearing their Imperial uniforms and it just feels really stupid that my little Imps are just so needy for being in a fascist military regime. It would just be nice if they would just not care about it. I know there are already mods that allow you to make uniforms, but those are just extra clothes and don't do anything about the debuff.

As much as I also hate the [Cabin Fever] debuff, I know there is already a mod out there for it, but it really isn't that much of an issue like the uniforms are.

clr2299

Click on the "assign" tab. You can create outfits and assign them to pawns the same way you do with drugs.

chewedpencil

Quote from: clr2299 on April 14, 2018, 11:17:53 AM
Click on the "assign" tab. You can create outfits and assign them to pawns the same way you do with drugs.

I know about that. That is not what i meant. i meant to add something to make an outfit tagged as a "Uniform" so that they dont get the "Same Outfit" debuff.

jamaicancastle

You'd have to take that up with whoever added the "same outfit" moodlet in the first place.

nefarian11

Quote from: chewedpencil on April 13, 2018, 03:21:45 PM
I was wondering if there was a mod already out there that would allow you to designate clothing or armor as a uniform so that your pawns won't get the [Matching Outfit] mood. Like how in the Star Wars mod I'm using my pawns don't like wearing their Imperial uniforms and it just feels really stupid that my little Imps are just so needy for being in a fascist military regime. It would just be nice if they would just not care about it. I know there are already mods that allow you to make uniforms, but those are just extra clothes and don't do anything about the debuff.

As much as I also hate the [Cabin Fever] debuff, I know there is already a mod out there for it, but it really isn't that much of an issue like the uniforms are.

The same outfit mood comes from Psychology IIRC. you can disable it in the mod options