[B18] Just Candles

Started by Wilhelm95, April 17, 2018, 04:51:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilhelm95

Add candles to the game

Candles should be in the "furnitures" category, and they are made out of animal fat (which you can make at the butchery table). You need 20 meat of any sort (except human and insect one) to make 10 animal fat, which is enough to make or refill a candle. A candle light less than a torch and isn't warming the room it's in, but last for about 9 days before refuelling and is quite cute ^^.

Download :
Steam : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1359492124
Non-Steam : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ua0B05yrU8wjk1GLqOO86w5ppJRAQAJX

Enjoy ^^

Tomasdav

Lovely, aren´t you thinking about adding something like aromatized candles, or psychoid candles? They would calm pawns down(psychoid one) or give them mood boost(aromatic one) and won´t be refillable

Wilhelm95

Quote from: Tomasdav on April 17, 2018, 05:29:24 PM
Lovely, aren´t you thinking about adding something like aromatized candles, or psychoid candles? They would calm pawns down(psychoid one) or give them mood boost(aromatic one) and won´t be refillable

You're a genius
And i know exactly how to do that
But
That's dll coding, and that's never working T.T
i'll try anyway, good idea !  :D

Bombadil

One of the mods in the Rim of Madness series has a grammar phone and radio that I think does what you are looking to do, so that might help.

eagleFMJ

Thank you for making this available non-steam!

DiamondBorne

Agreed, This go perfectly with Rim of Madness series. And thanks for upload on this forum too. It breaks my heart that some creative mods are Workshop-only.

Tomasdav

Quote from: Wilhelm95 on April 17, 2018, 05:36:45 PM
Quote from: Tomasdav on April 17, 2018, 05:29:24 PM

You're a genius
And i know exactly how to do that
But
That's dll coding, and that's never working T.T
i'll try anyway, good idea !  :D
Thx I have many great ideas for Rimworld, but I am terrible at programming and even worse in design so at least I try to give types to others