[B18] Ancient Crashed Ships Drop Components - And Uranium! - Jun 5

Started by Kirby23590, June 04, 2018, 06:48:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirby23590

After destroying the poison ship that crashed near on your potato farm and after taking out those scythers with the centipede with an inferno cannon that burned half of your farm and poor stanley, but the reward wasn't enough? This simple patch mod will make ancient crash ship parts now drop components and also their specific ship parts drop their respective resources.

• Psychic ship parts drop advanced components that will help colonies building spaceships that want to escape the rimworlds or mods that use these compoents.
  • Poison ship parts now drop uranium that could use to make powerful blunt melee weapons or shield belts etc.
To be precise, psychic ships drop 10 Components and 3 Advanced Components. While poison ships drop 8 Components the same as ship chunks along with 90 Uranium and with steel and silver that they already include.

Download Link
Google drive : Click Me!

Feel free to use this in your modpack and modify it for your personal needs if you like.
No need to ask to permission from me to include it. :)

Credits:
Tynan Sylvester and ludeon for creating Rimworld and for the art core which i used to make for the preview image.
Marnador for the RimWorld Fan made custom font.

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

Call me Arty

Huh. This is really neat and appreciated, feel like it should've been there for a while. Thanks for the mod!
Why are you focusing on having a personal life rather than updating a mod that you're not paid to work on?

If there's a mistake in my post, please message me so I can fix it!