Unstable build feedback thread

Started by Tynan, June 16, 2018, 11:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jagerius

Great news! I'll gonna test it as soon as I backup my mods and configs.

How's 1.0 performance wise? Any improvement?

ashaffee

First attempt at Cassandra extreme alone and naked. My colonist went on a berserker rage from eating raw meat. Didn't realize campfires require 3 construction even though a stove requires 0. Seems backwards to me tbh. Colonist was about to recover from mental break the visitor get closer, colonist wonders away from visitor then visitor opens fire and kills colonist. Not sure if that is intended either.

Starting up round two of perma death I'll post again if anything else looks buggy.

drunetovich

Not sure if it was previously this way, but small animal weights seem to be one magnitude more then they should be:
Domestic cats - 18Kg
Rats and squirrels - 10Kg
Hares - 14Kg

TheMeInTeam

Quite a few much-appreciated QoL changes, and man that's a lot of reworks and balance changes.  I'm interested to try it, and will reserve both positive and negative judgments until I do.

ashaffee

Colony lasted 68 days. Last major event was malaria on my only doctor after last one died. Then the plague hit the only other person who was aloud to do doctoring ( skill 2 ). Then a pack of manhunting squirrels attacked.

Personally I felt by design I had no chance to win. I suppose it is luck of the draw but I feel like disease is the worst possible event to have when you are poor and new. I'd prefer more stacks of 12 raiders than the plague.

O well will be starting on another map with a river again.

Second day ( Completed )

Bugs : I've identified the friendly fire mod in 1.0 lets you shoot side by side with an ally but bugged depending on the position of the enemy.
Friendly fire shot my character in a very clear cut approach that didn't start prior to raider making contact.

Strange Features: Way to many world event notifications early game. I can't even build everyone their own rooms yet let alone go save a down colonist or take on an outpost. Early trade missions would be more worth wild. Caravan distances are way decreased, 8 tiles away mission is less than a day ( I like this a lot).
-Food poisoning doesn't represent the stat indicated by character. .5% chance at food poisoning in a clean room resulted in 3 food poisonings in a row with more scattered through out.
-Exposing rotting corpse is a little weak of a extreme break risk. All they did was dig up 1 corpse and put it in a stock pile room where no one got to see it. They were off the mental break right after doing it so I could have the same person bury the corpse.
-60 days into the game and already 30 graves. Labor and land required to deal with this is insane. Cremation isn't even slightly viable of a research tech probably not even in the next 60 days.

Back Story
In game day 51.
My lovers break up due to a failed marriage proposal starting a huge mental debuff that can't be helped.

Random wonder joins colony. Nothing special but not a liability. I've decided to rebuild my entire half mountain base (bottom right corner of map). To the center of the map to utilize the bridge building mechanic. Extremely risky decision on this difficulty but so far the game feels very forgiving early on.

Since the AI loves attacking my air conditioning units first, I'm moving my fridge to the center of the base design with bedrooms/utility structures surrounding it. I'm throwing always any idea of a kill box in stead just going to add a few sandbags near doors to do flank pops. This base can't even be walled in because of the river so I've turned the difficulty up on myself by a lot.

During this base move I experienced 2 extreme mental breaks. My starting character decided he wanted to murder another. I accidently meleed him with the guy equipped with a gladius. He sustained way too many injuries and will die of infection this will result in me loosing my only cook, miner, warden and skilled doctor. The second extreme break the unearthing corpse. 

Right after my starters death and a hide in room mental break a manhunter pack attacks. Two polar bears.  1 run and gun heroics managed to take him down but the river base is almost ready to be moved into now.

Since the this might be the turning point to where I lost. I wish I had made separate bedrooms sooner to avoid this.

With no herbal meds and best doctor has a skill of 1. The next raid hits me with 7 invaders. I only sustain bruises on my melee character but one of my guys shoots the doctor in the head for a minor injury. The amazing part is they all make full recoveries with no infections ( I like this part a lot). Starting to see hope again.

Short after recovering another refugee pops up. I decide to take it because I know my chances to progress without a doctor, herbal meds or even a grower that can grow herbal meds is slim. There turns out to be 12 raiders with guns. We are exiting winter now into the growing season. Careful kiting leads the fight with only 1 minor injury and the joining of a replacement DOCTOR YAY! Plus he can mine and a little bit of social. If I can move over to the new base extremely soon everything will be good.

** Real day 1 ** Archive

Alright 20 days into naked alone Cassandra extreme. I will just edit this post from now until they die. Bugs edited on top, strange features in middle and back story on bottom.

Bugs: Burying corpse labeled hauling corpse.
Enemy was attempting to fire at me in the missing corner of a square base. (maybe this is intentional)

Strange features: New berry bush design makes growing obsolete early on and grows just a little too fast since I can't eat them faster than they spawn.
Time gap between raids is over 1 season long making it feel more boring early game. I'd prefer less other events like toxic fall out, plague, mad animal herds early game and more mini raids personally. 
***Most annoying strange feature*** You need some magic perfectly assigned work menu to stop colonist from deconstructing 1 floor at a time and hauling that one peace. Works the same with harvesting and mining if you want hauling high on a character. 

Raiders always went for my fridges cooler and avoiding the semi kill box area  I designed. If it is a bug I prefer it this way. It makes my raids more tactical because I have to go defend my base at multiple angles now.

Cover behind walls and shooting seems really really bugged. They won't peak out the sides like they did before. I don't like this because my favorite strategy was a melee in a doorway with 3 guys behind him with guns.

Back Story: Spawned in temperate forest with 30/60 with a river in temperate forest(needed some part to be easier). Building base half mountain half outside. Predators almost out numbered game animals included bears, cougars, wargs, lynx and foxes. Tactic has been wait till they get injured from hunting and shoot them till they will bleed out.

First raid was 1 guy with a gun, accidently made my character with only 2 crafting so I had to settle with a granite club. Very close fight but the club beats pistol. First two crash landed guys were too far to save 3rd joined my colony on the 20th day. No raids in over 15 days.

Second raid happened about 20ish days from the last and was weaker than first raid. 1 guy with a melee weapon. It didn't bother me that much that a trade group decided to kill him for me though. * Happy note my newest colonist become lovers with my first on her second day with us.

Day 30 a colonist asked for my help. Usually I am scared to take these missions but I wanted some excitement. I definetly got it. 5 raiders 2 with auto pistols 2 revolvers and 1 melee weapon. The raiders were actually pretty cleaver with thier tatics. They avoided me bating them to my sandbang defense area and started burning down my freezer. Victory was claimed with no damage on the base and very minor injuries. The guy obtained was amazing 12 shooting 12 research. First researcher to join the colony.

Day 32 third raid came in 4 primative raiders. I was well equipted to deal with them but again they hit the traders first.

drunetovich

There still too many leather types.
Luxury leathers could be rolled into one type.
Wools could also be combined into one and the same.

RemingtonRyder

Missing from the change log: You can click Edit in the Research screen and re-arrange research projects. Seems like it would be useful if you have research from mods and want to have a clearer view. :)

JuanEnrique

Greetings!

I started playing the "unstable version"...... an escape pod dropped out of the sky at some point, and i could only CAPTURE the person, not RESCUE! Didnt it use to have both options? so i had to capture this person and make an extra room (prison conditions instead of just a bed / medical bed). a raider came, made him combat ineffective and had to imprison him too. so the non hostile survivor was "in restraints" in my living space basically....... i released them both after a while cause i didnt want to keep dealing with them, the cost they came with etc. i apologize if this is a useless post  :D so glad 1.0 (unstable) is out congrats!!!

Madman666

Wow, 1.0 is here! And with literal tons of different really nice features. I also see a lot of really useful musthave mod functionality added which will drastically improve gameplay. What great news!

I am really excited about most of the stuff i see.
Armor overhaul feels a lot more interesting, than simple damage reduction it was before.
Graphic change is absolutely fantastic.
Friendly fire rebalance is an amazing decision.
Incorporating functionality from variety of QoL mods - nice.

Sadly there are also some changes, that I feel are entirely unneeded. I mean as if steel wasn't consumed enough being a finite resource (i don't count traders, since they're irregular as hell), now we have to "reload" turrets using steel regardless of if they were blown up or not. And not 10-20 steel but 60. Moreover deep drills get another nerf, being slowed down and more expensive, while also having the potential of just wrecking you by spawning an infestation event. I like the risk of infestation, but nerf to speed imo is unneeded.

Animal changes: Why training decay and chance to go back to being wild? Mostly they aren't really useful enough to justify wasting food on anything other than huskies and now their usability is even more crippled and a training chance nerf over as well... They could use a buff instead imo. Wolves and boars not being able to haul breaks my heart. They're potentially dangerous waste of space to be disposed of instead of being useful now (;_;)

Item quality rebalance is fine, but I am a bit sad, that making masterworks is now quest only. I don't count inspirations as those usually happen on guys that can't craft anything useful at all and thus wasted. Also with how much time it takes to make any type of armor or weapon, its near impossible to finish it before inspiration ends. The only way to get some is to store some unfinished items with slivers of work left, hoping for inspiration to finish a bunch and hopefully get at least one masterwork, but that just feels cheesy and wrong.

Overall i am really hyped about 1.0 changes, but hold cautious hope that Rimworld will still grow and evolve even over 1.0 release. Its potential is truly limitless :)

nimdok

Anyway to get beta build with the DRM free download?

jchavezriva

"-Overhauled mental break probabilities. Aside from some exceptional cases, all mental breaks are more or less equally probable."

The amount of catatonic breaks im getting feels damn wrong. This should not be as common as wandering in sadness or locking yourself in your room.

antibodee

Jesus Tynan... you never cease to amaze or produce.  Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nasty_Nate

Hey Tynan! Big fan of the game, been playing a ton since Jan.

I'm loving the naked scenario, took a couple of notes of bugs/things that felt off.

Couple of problem with hand tailor bench - can't make tribalwear, there's no indication of if a bill doesn't have enough resources in stock

Relationship decline feels too fast, traded with a neutral (0 rep) tribe, and 2 months later I was negative from automatic draw down

The ally assistance feels ok, and I've been able to play around using them to tank early fights, but it seems like they fail to recognize threats sometimes (eg. manhunters) until they've already been attacked.

Food poisoning might need to be toned down a little bit, happens really often with simple meals and feels a bit too debilitating. I understand if this was intended, but the way it was in .18 felt more realistic.

Seems to be bugs around names/pronouns. For example, quest popped saying to save a characters brother, the message was "NAME is Plaxico's brother, NAME will join your colony..."
and "You have rescued NAME and HE has joined your group"

Couple of things from mods that'd I'd like to see implemented (I probably won't post super often after this, so I'll get my thoughts out here).
-refridgerators
-fishing
-run & fire, but only for light weapons...
-"haul urgently"

There were other mods I enjoyed, but those are the ones that I think were really fundamental. I removed all my mods to try out the naked scenario, and it's provided pros/cons.

NiftyAxolotl

I'm in the middle of the first summer with a tribal start on a tropical swamp with Cassandra Rough.

Bridges feel AWESOME. I don't know how they fit in power-wise, but they make building a decent base on a swamp actually possible. I haven't even checked how much they cost - you could double it and I would still feel great about them (N.B. I am playing on a map with plenty of wood).

I don't have a good animal handler, and the alpacas are staying far away from my base. So I haven't gotten a feel for the herding nerfs.

Sculpting seems to be much faster? I don't see it in the patch notes explicitly, but you allude to it being better. Anyway, I am filling the barracks with small wooden sculptures pretty easily.

I ran out of medicine because my grower couldn't plant healroot at the start. It's not a big deal because this map has year-round growing, but this would be difficult to recover from on a snowy map.

Item decay while outside was annoying at first, but not a big deal now that I have a separate indoor stockpile for items that actually matter. I've also designated a small stockpile in the lake for garbage. Nifty

I got a real chuckle reading some of the "flavorful randomized text" in social chat.

Two factions (Savage Tribe and Rough Outlander Union) both suddenly decided to dislike me more (-20 to -30) at the same time. The event explained that they revert to -80 over time, but this feels really artificial. It would feel more natural if they sent an occasional messenger demanding tribute, and then I could appease, refuse, or even attack the messenger.

Blackie

Hello tynan! I got this error log and can't access to Unstable beta. hope this error log be used as data!

Mono path[0] = 'D:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/RimWorld/RimWorldWin_Data/Managed'
Mono path[1] = 'D:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/RimWorld/RimWorldWin_Data/Mono'
Mono config path = 'D:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/RimWorld/RimWorldWin_Data/Mono/etc'
PlayerConnection initialized from D:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/RimWorld/RimWorldWin_Data (debug = 0)
PlayerConnection initialized network socket : 0.0.0.0 55190
Multi-casting "[IP] 192.168.0.4 [Port] 55190 [Flags] 2 [Guid] 2608585299 [EditorId] 3664984983 [Version] 1048832 [Id] WindowsPlayer(Taeyoon) [Debug] 0" to [225.0.0.222:54997]...
Started listening to [0.0.0.0:55190]
PlayerConnection already initialized - listening to [0.0.0.0:55190]
Player data archive not found at `D:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/RimWorld/RimWorldWin_Data/data.unity3d`, using local filesystemInitialize engine version: 5.6.5f1 (2cac56bf7bb6)
GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
Direct3D:
    Version:  Direct3D 9.0c [nvldumd.dll 23.21.13.8813]
    Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760
    Vendor:   NVIDIA
    VRAM:     2017 MB (via DXGI)
    Caps:     Shader=30 DepthRT=1 NativeDepth=1 NativeShadow=1 DF16=0 INTZ=1 NULL=1 RESZ=0 SlowINTZ=0 ATOC=1 BC4=1 BC5=1
Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
Platform assembly: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\NAudio.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\NAudio.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\NVorbis.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\NVorbis.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\TextMeshPro-1.0.55.56.0b11.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\TextMeshPro-1.0.55.56.0b11.dll into Unity Child Domain
- Completed reload, in  0.044 seconds
Platform assembly: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\System.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\System.Xml.Linq.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\System.Xml.dll (this message is harmless)
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/VR/BlitCopyFromTexArray' - Pass '' has no vertex shader
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/VR/BlitCopyFromTexArray' - Setting to default shader.
<RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

desktop: 1920x1080 60Hz; virtual: 1920x1080 at 0,0
<RI> Initialized touch support.

UnloadTime: 2.781465 ms
RimWorld 1.0.1936 rev831
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_Log(LogType, String, Object)
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat(LogType, Object, String, Object[])
UnityEngine.Logger:Log(LogType, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)
Verse.Log:Message(String, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:48)
RimWorld.VersionControl:LogVersionNumber() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\Utility\Version\VersionControl.cs:83)
Verse.Root:CheckGlobalInit() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root.cs:82)
Verse.Root:Start() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root.cs:38)
Verse.Root_Entry:Start() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root_Entry.cs:16)

(Filename: C:/Dev/RimWorld/Assets/Scripts/Verse/Utility/Debug/Log/Log.cs Line: 48)

INTERNAL_CALL_SetCursor can only be called from the main thread.
Constructors and field initializers will be executed from the loading thread when loading a scene.
Don't use this function in the constructor or field initializers, instead move initialization code to the Awake or Start function.
UnityEngine.Cursor:INTERNAL_CALL_SetCursor(Texture2D, Vector2&, CursorMode)
UnityEngine.Cursor:SetCursor(Texture2D, Vector2, CursorMode) (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\artifacts\generated\common\runtime\CursorBindings.gen.cs:39)
Verse.CustomCursor:Activate() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Prefs\CustomCursor.cs:23)
Verse.PrefsData:Apply() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Prefs\PrefsData.cs:98)
Verse.Prefs:Apply() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Prefs\Prefs.cs:191)
Verse.Prefs:set_LangFolderName(String) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Prefs\Prefs.cs:86)
Verse.LanguageDatabase:LoadAllMetadata() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Localization\LanguageDatabase.cs:72)
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Defs\Databases\PlayDataLoader.cs:99)
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Defs\Databases\PlayDataLoader.cs:32)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__1() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root.cs:58)
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:455)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__1() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:367)

[C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Scripting/ScriptingThreadAndSerializationSafeCheck.cpp line 81]
(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/CursorBindings.gen.cs Line: 39)

Exception from asynchronous event: UnityEngine.UnityException: INTERNAL_CALL_SetCursor can only be called from the main thread.
Constructors and field initializers will be executed from the loading thread when loading a scene.
Don't use this function in the constructor or field initializers, instead move initialization code to the Awake or Start function.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Cursor:INTERNAL_CALL_SetCursor (UnityEngine.Texture2D,UnityEngine.Vector2&,UnityEngine.CursorMode)
  at UnityEngine.Cursor.SetCursor (UnityEngine.Texture2D texture, Vector2 hotspot, CursorMode cursorMode) [0x00005] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\artifacts\generated\common\runtime\CursorBindings.gen.cs:39
  at Verse.CustomCursor.Activate () [0x00001] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Prefs\CustomCursor.cs:23
  at Verse.PrefsData.Apply () [0x0000c] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Prefs\PrefsData.cs:98
  at Verse.Prefs.Apply () [0x00006] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Prefs\Prefs.cs:191
  at Verse.Prefs.set_LangFolderName (System.String value) [0x00001] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Prefs\Prefs.cs:86
  at Verse.LanguageDatabase.LoadAllMetadata () [0x000f9] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Localization\LanguageDatabase.cs:72
  at Verse.PlayDataLoader.DoPlayLoad () [0x0002f] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Defs\Databases\PlayDataLoader.cs:99
  at Verse.PlayDataLoader.LoadAllPlayData (Boolean recovering) [0x00027] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Defs\Databases\PlayDataLoader.cs:32
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:68)
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:459)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__1() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:367)

(Filename: C:/Dev/RimWorld/Assets/Scripts/Verse/Utility/Debug/Log/Log.cs Line: 68)

Tried to use an uninitialized DefOf of type ShaderTypeDef. DefOfs are initialized right after all defs all loaded. Uninitialized DefOfs will return only nulls. (hint: don't use DefOfs as default field values in Defs, try to resolve them in ResolveReferences() instead)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning(Object)
Verse.Log:Warning(String, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:58)
RimWorld.DefOfHelper:EnsureInitializedInCtor(Type) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\Utility\DefOf.cs:79)
RimWorld.ShaderTypeDefOf:.cctor() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\Utility\DefOf.cs:2479)
Verse.ThingDef:<PostLoad>m__3() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Defs\DefTypes\ThingDef.cs:726)
Verse.ThingDef:<PostLoad>m__3() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Defs\DefTypes\ThingDef.cs:723)
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:489)
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:402)
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate(Boolean&) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:257)
Verse.Root:Update() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root.cs:102)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root_Entry.cs:38)

(Filename: C:/Dev/RimWorld/Assets/Scripts/Verse/Utility/Debug/Log/Log.cs Line: 58)

Could not execute post-long-event action. Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Verse.GraphicData.Init () [0x0002d] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Defs\DefTypes\DefParts\GraphicData.cs:131
  at Verse.GraphicData.get_Graphic () [0x0000d] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Defs\DefTypes\DefParts\GraphicData.cs:90
  at Verse.ThingDef.<PostLoad>m__3 () [0x00028] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Defs\DefTypes\ThingDef.cs:725
  at Verse.LongEventHandler.ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished () [0x00036] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:489
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:68)
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:493)
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:402)
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate(Boolean&) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:257)
Verse.Root:Update() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root.cs:102)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root_Entry.cs:38)

(Filename: C:/Dev/RimWorld/Assets/Scripts/Verse/Utility/Debug/Log/Log.cs Line: 68)

Could not execute post-long-event action. Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Verse.GraphicData.Init () [0x0002d] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Defs\DefTypes\DefParts\GraphicData.cs:131
  at Verse.GraphicData.get_Graphic () [0x0000d] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Defs\DefTypes\DefParts\GraphicData.cs:90
  at Verse.ThingDef.<PostLoad>m__3 () [0x00028] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Defs\DefTypes\ThingDef.cs:725
  at Verse.LongEventHandler.ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished () [0x00036] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:489
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:493)

{after this, <Could not execute post-long-event action.  Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object ~ (Filename: C:/Dev/RimWorld/Assets/Scripts/Verse/Utility/Debug/Log/Log.cs Line: 68)> stuff is just Repeating itself.}