[Alpha 5/6] Quarry mod by Ominus A5/6 update

Started by WolfgangPolska, June 20, 2014, 09:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WolfgangPolska

I'm so impatient, that I've created my own update for Ominus mod called "Quarry". For more information look at his page on Nexus mods:
THIS ISN'T DOWNLOAD LINK, MOD IS ATTACHED TO POST (YELLLOW TEXT AT BOTTOM OF THIS POST)
http://www.nexusmods.com/rimworld/mods/8/?

Now it's Alpha 5 ready! :D For me it works also on Alpha 6 (please report any [ANY] issues with my mod)
And I fixed bug when quarries won't yield their... yields. Oh, and now for more fun, mined quarries give 75 of stackable resources. Beacuse quarries take soooooooooooooooooooooooo long to bulid and mine, and they need stone floor, so it's hard to make a lot of metal/uranium/silver with them.

FUTURE PLANS:

• Get all rights to mod  ;)
  • Make auto-quarry, which eats a lot of power, but you don't need to assing your lazy colonists.

I've started work on workbench based quarry, so you won't have to place hundreds of quarry blocks, just one site :D
If I'm not allowed to post update of something plz Ominus PM me then I shall delete/close topic.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]
I have no idea how, but it works!!!

mrofa

Ugh wasnt on nexus for ages, thats a nice mod idea, and kinda one of few points that rimworld lacks :)
All i do is clutter all around.

WolfgangPolska

Glad to hear that not only I like the mod :).

Girlinhat

I'm not really sure what this mod does...

Joncomma

When I research the tech I cant seem to build the quarry. Does it work with the latest update or is it incompatible with other mods?

WolfgangPolska

I've checked. It should work fine. You can found Quarries in Production tab. I have not incompa..., incontab...? It works fine with everything. :)

Joncomma

Sorry, my bad there, grabbed the older copy  :o
Works well now. More balanced than the iron weed mod.

pop

Faryzal2020

already researched the last one but still no quarry in the production tab :(
Check out my mod: Definitely More Cannons

WolfgangPolska

Are you sure that you downloaded latest version? It's attached to post. (not link to nexusmods.com ,only that one below first post.)

N-Tempest

i'm pretty sure i'm not doing anything wrong... but when i mine the uranium quarry, i don't get any uranium. built and mined five of them but so far, not a radioactive scrap :S

[Note] if you download and install the version from Nexus, the quarries don't appear in the build menu. download "Quarry.zip" attached to the post and it works fine... other than what i mentioned above at least ;)

jimmyvbuck

Yeah I downloaded the current one, I get the research but the actual quarry's do not show up in any of the tabs.

WolfgangPolska

Hmmm, maybe it is A5 bug, I need to check it out.

WolfgangPolska

Yeah, It happens to me to. I'll try to fix that. (Thanka mipen that his mod also have quarries, so I can look how they work :p )

XanderDox

Quote from: WolfgangPolska on July 09, 2014, 02:49:57 AM
Yeah, It happens to me to. I'll try to fix that. (Thanka mipen that his mod also have quarries, so I can look how they work :p )

I'm just wondering if the Owner of this Mod gave you permission to update it, if they didn't specify a license, or leave a few sentences, all the code and textures are their intellectual property and you can't use them.