A new event, biome and an event for it.

Started by pablo603, July 23, 2018, 05:38:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pablo603

Since 1.0 gave us the ability to build bridges and watermill generators I have an idea for a new event. Flood. Appears only on rivers and bigger. The bigger the water source, the more flood there is.

When the event comes, it floods bridges and structures near the river. They are damaged by flood overtime and can't be used until they dry out after flood. If structures are electrical then some can break and need to be repaired with new components. I suggest making a researchable thing for us to be able to waterproof those structures, maybe a waterproof wall or something.

New biome: Volcanic biome with lava rivers and occasional volcanoes. There is an event about a volcano exploding, but there are no volcanoes on the map. Now it will exist. When a volcano is on the map when it explodes fiery rocks will be thrown into the sky and land on the map much like a meteor does, but they will be immediately destroyed (or leave rock chunks). You're probably wondering "but how are we going to get over the lava river with wooden bridges?" Well, here's the answer. Stone bridges! Fireproof and take long to build. On a volcanic biome wood can be very scarce and most of the trees will be just burned stumps. It will be like sea ice, but I think it will be harder.