[1.0.1975] Meals cannot be sold

Started by dshards, July 26, 2018, 01:38:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dshards

I think this bug started a few versions back, but after 1.0

Traders will sometimes have meals for sale (simple/fine/lavish). However, there is no option to sell meals to a trader, even if the trader is selling them to you. Meals also don't show up at the bottom of the trade goods menu with goods the trader doesn't want to buy.

This is the case with orbital traders, visiting traders, and caravans visiting other cities.

Meals cannot be sold to traders even if you bought them from the same trader immediately prior.

Vipero

I'm pretty sure this is intended behavior now.

QuoteTraders will no longer accept typical short-life meals (paste, simple, fine, lavish)

Illusion Distort

believe this is intentional, pemmican might still be sellable, as it is preffered food for caravans.
If you look at the tradeable tab in the sell menu, you can see what types of vares the trader will accept.

dshards

Quote from: Illusion Distort on July 26, 2018, 12:20:52 PM
If you look at the tradeable tab in the sell menu, you can see what types of vares the trader will accept.

All the towns near me have Fine and Lavish meals listed. At least one also has Simple meals included.

In any case, the meals do NOT show up at the bottom of the trade window with other goods the trader won't accept.