1.0 is over of the game?

Started by yionguon, August 04, 2018, 12:10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yionguon

I wish tynan sylvester work forever on rimworld but it's not fair.
there is no alternative game of it.
I wish there is 1.1 and 1.2 of rimworld.
tynan has said something about it?
If 1.0 is end of it, I will be very sad. :-[
sorry for bad english
Hi. I'm Yionguon, Making Rimworld textures for fun, If you need help, contact [email protected]

mndfreeze

Probably shouldn't worry about that until 1.0 actually makes it to stable full release.  I imagine he isn't going to suddenly stop making games, though he might want to do a new project and only do bugfixes for rimworld. 

Or he has already been stocking his private island lair and plans to abandon us all once he has alllllll the monniiesss...

Headshotkill

Luckily this game has an amazing modding scene to keep enriching the game for many more years to come.

Awe

I hope he go to something like Rimworld 2. With z-level and other things pretty desired by funs of RW 1. =)

Kirby23590

With the modding scene that's good and has helpful and nice mods that change the game and it's difficulty.

There's a chance that a unofficial or official community edition of rimworld 1.1 might exist in the future. Or with overhauls like mars or medieval times.

Or Maybe it isn't the end of rimworld only with bugfixes and hotfixes. Maybe, i don't know if an official 1.1 would appear as a surprise like with updates in minecraft, or maybe i'm just dreaming.

We will see if Tynan & Ludeon would create a sequel known as Rimworld 2 Electric mayhem of inter-dimension in 3D magic and if Z-levels + vehicles will be added in the sequel. ;D

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

TynanShitvester

you already paid and now go fuck me I fuck on vacation for 30 years

User was banned for this post. Rules are rules.

Ramsis

I'm sure we might see a 1.1 at some point, not quite sure when that will be but until then have faith in 1.0 being everything we wanted/needed it to be and then fix any shortcomings with modded content like we've done for the last 3 or so years! <3
Ugh... I have SO MANY MESSES TO CLEAN UP. Oh also I slap people around who work on mods <3

"Back off man, I'm a scientist."
- Egon Stetmann

Awoo~