[STORY] I gave him what he deserved

Started by BatCon14, August 07, 2018, 08:40:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BatCon14

I once had a colony that was westward expansion themed. I'm talking cowboy hats, desert biome, seperate buildings for everything so it looked like a town, cattle, and only using tech that was in that time period(only fueled generators, no guns other than lever actions and revolvers, no hydroponics, pretty much everything past the year 1900 was not allowed). So when I first started the colony I had a pawn that had the pyromaniac trait. The reason he had this trait was because when I was picking my colonists I was too tired to care and didn't double check. So two out of my 7 pawns were in the bar and were having a drink. Just another normal day, drinking beer to escape all your problems. When my pyromaniac went insane and started a fire in the completely wood built and furnished bar. The place went up in flames and I didn't even notice because it was 4 in the morning and I had stayed up all night playing. So I was pretty tired and went to go get coffee, when I came back only then did I realize that the bar was on fire. But at that point it was too late I watched as my two pawns tried to put out the fire. They eventually perished and their bodies were incinerated in the blazing inferno. Naturally I was pretty pissed off at myself and at the pawn. So what did I do? Well first I arrested the pawn and removed both his eyes. Than I found a cave in a mountain that had an infestation. So I constructed a small room that was connected to the infested cave and put a prisoner bed inside it. Before I sent the pawn to his demise I beat him bloody and let the wife of one of the pawns who had died in the fire shoot him once. Than I opened the doors and watched as the man bloodied and bleeding was slowly overrun by the insects, his limbs were torn off, his body was mangled, and he was left there to be consumed by the insects. 

Skryabin

So, you blamed yourself, but punished the pawn! What the one who was the real cause deserved then???  :o O, cruel, cruel Rimworld!   :'(

BatCon14

I tend to find myself as a very unforgiving guy in Rimworld