Caravans and Colonist Beds - A way to not lose designations?

Started by 5thHorseman, August 29, 2018, 05:20:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

5thHorseman

Late in the 0.19 cycle, colonists started retaining their bed designations when going on caravans. This. Is. Awesome. One of my favorite things in the entire version. Seriously.

However, if you stay overnight after a raid and plop down your bedrolls - or even designate sleeping areas for your beleaguered travelers - they will instantly lose their beds back home. This is so sly and dastardly that I had to experience it 3 times before I figured out what the cause was.

So I have a request: Can we somehow keep colonist bed designations at the main camp, even when they get a bed designation on the road? I'd further like in multi-settlement games (even though they're not really recommended) to allow everybody a designated bed in every settlement, plus any on-the-road spots they may make while traveling.
Toolboxifier - Soil Clarifier
I never got how pawns in the game could have such insanely bad reactions to such mundane things.
Then I came to the forums.

Ser Kitteh

You better mention this in thr B19 thread in General. Sounds like a big oversight.

5thHorseman

Toolboxifier - Soil Clarifier
I never got how pawns in the game could have such insanely bad reactions to such mundane things.
Then I came to the forums.