Will the game enter Alpha version?

Started by thekillergreece, September 19, 2013, 12:28:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thekillergreece

When I watched the game demo video on youtube, I immediately started to hype it..Thats because of Prison Architect engine,model and the gameplay.

Now...I bet this game will challenge with prison architect...I dont know..

Never mind, anyway, will this game ever enter alpha version? Because I think this game will be long, you have to survive, find survivors around the map,recruit them, defend against, find parts for turrets, etc...

So...Will this game really enter alpha version?Thanks for any reply..New to this forum..

Tynan

Yes, I want to get the game to a playable alpha state as soon as possible. I'd like to release on some kind of early access model.

It will be a few months. The game works now but it's still got a lot of bugs; I wouldn't want thousands of people playing it in its current state. When it's ready we can put out the alpha and start the back-and-forth process with the community where we watch what people are responding to and emphasize that while cutting down on what's not working. The game design process is much easier when you have feedback from people actually playing the game.

If you signed up for the email at rimworldgame.com, you'll get something as soon as something is available.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

thekillergreece

Wish I was closed alpha tester so I could post any feedbacks, because I dont know really how the game is played :S,

So...Well, Alpha versions are common to have a lot bugs, while Beta is to fix bugs.Alpha is for adding new features in future..Anyway thanks for your reply, I will wait.