[B19] Editable Backstories

Started by Kiame, September 12, 2018, 02:02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiame

I will keep my version up on steam for B19 and point everyone to your 1.0 version when that releases  :)

dburgdorf

I will probably switch my own game in the next day or two from b19 to the "unstable" (or whatever it's being called) 1.0 version. I've got my fingers crossed that my mods will work across the transition without any issues.  ;)
- Rainbeau Flambe (aka Darryl Burgdorf) -
Old. Short. Grumpy. Bearded. "Yeah, I'm a dorf."

Buy me a Dr Pepper?

vic131

Does this mod could also be used to arbitrary change the story of a colonist alredy ingame to a  specific story i desire ? If so, how ? I havent found any tutorial arround the internet

Kirby23590

Quote from: vic131 on September 29, 2019, 10:55:13 AM
Does this mod could also be used to arbitrary change the story of a colonist alredy ingame to a  specific story i desire ? If so, how ? I havent found any tutorial arround the internet

You might want to move your post to this link instead. [1.0] Rainbeau's Mods

If you had something like Prepare Carefully, you can change your starting stories of your starting guys. But i don't know of you can change the backstories in a running game without modifying your save or using another mod to do that.

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

Pangaea

Quote from: vic131 on September 29, 2019, 10:55:13 AM

Haven't tried this myself, but I did a search and this savegame editor popped up: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=33283.0

Use at your own risk and so forth -- but it does mention you can change the backstories. Worth a shot, just make sure you have a proper backup in case the save gets borked.