Tynan's work addiction and large MOD's we all want.

Started by rutefly, July 10, 2014, 04:07:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rutefly

Is it just me or are we seeing a pattern with MOD sizes naturally balancing out against Tynans invested work hours ? Im no math genius, but i bet you can put together a nice formula on that.

Going further down that rabbit hole, what about Tynan's family ? Are they doing their part ? If only they would take more of his time so modders could catch a break now and then.  :P

I am amazed at the modding community here and the way the game is going with support in that regard. Thank you Tynan, and GJ everyone !

This post isnt really going anywhere. I bet you read all the way down here and now feel a little bit cheated, so heres a picture of some puppies:

BetaSpectre

It helps that the game is really easy to mod compared to other ones.
I doubt I'll be modding at all but I might post on the forums somewhere any interesting Do it yourself guides for "balancing" mods.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█[<BSS>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥████████████████████████████████◤
                           TO WAR WE GO

StorymasterQ

Same. I'm no modder, but I believe I'm capable of at least bouncing ideas around until someone good enough mods it :D
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here