Packaged Survival Meal not counting towards "Days of Food" in caravan

Started by jayman1000, November 09, 2018, 08:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayman1000

Packaged Survival Meal not counting towards "Days of Food", is this a bug or am I misunderstanding something? Fine Meal works fine in comparison.

Nargon

What settings you have in food restriction for caravan members? Because if you do not have "packaged surviving food" as a permitted type of food, it was not counted as food for caravan.

Yoshida Keiji

Go to "Food Restriction" in the Health Tab and create a new one and name it something like "Caravan" and check green the PSM and Pemmican. Then whenever you make a caravan, change each travelers settings to "caravan". Don't forget to switch back when they return.

jayman1000

Quote from: Nargon on November 09, 2018, 08:53:56 PM
What settings you have in food restriction for caravan members? Because if you do not have "packaged surviving food" as a permitted type of food, it was not counted as food for caravan.

I dont what it was, perhaps that was it? It's not happening anymore.

BlackHunter

If some food wasnt allowed to use before picking up into caravan it cannot be eaten. Possibly your issue

Scavenger

Jayman.. Could you try and condense all your posts into one or 2? Lol.
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

jayman1000

Quote from: Scavenger on November 10, 2018, 03:02:43 PM
Jayman.. Could you try and condense all your posts into one or 2? Lol.

No? That sounds like a bad idea to mix subjects... I don't understand why you would want that.

jayman1000

Quote from: BlackHunter on November 10, 2018, 11:43:32 AM
If some food wasnt allowed to use before picking up into caravan it cannot be eaten. Possibly your issue

Interesting, it makes sense though. If you wanted to freight some food to another colony for example so you wouldn't want the caravan to eat it, this is how you could do it.

jpinard

Quote from: jayman1000 on November 10, 2018, 11:34:56 AM
Quote from: Nargon on November 09, 2018, 08:53:56 PM

I dont what it was, perhaps that was it? It's not happening anymore.

Whoa, so that's why it kept saying I had no food!!!