[1.0] Degradation (2019-11-26)

Started by LimeTreeSnake, November 16, 2018, 02:29:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

geojak

well this is the altered version i use (plus sources), but it is stripped of some features i were not using in hopes of optimizing performance by reducing garbace colletion of c#. (it is not really relevant nor noticable)

the version i posted before was the original with my attempt at fixing the 2 bugs and leaving the rest unchanged.

This is not my mod. i feel a bit uneasy posting here anything beyond bug fixes...

12345abcde

Quote from: geojak on January 21, 2020, 04:46:17 PM
well this is the altered version i use (plus sources), but it is stripped of some features i were not using in hopes of optimizing performance by reducing garbace colletion of c#. (it is not really relevant nor noticable)

the version i posted before was the original with my attempt at fixing the 2 bugs and leaving the rest unchanged.

This is not my mod. i feel a bit uneasy posting here anything beyond bug fixes...
I'll check it out, thanks.

12345abcde

It's exactly how I wanted. Thank you very much!

Obscene

Your altered version to this mod actually works incredibly well even with weapons that were unaffected by the original mod. Can we hope to have this on steam workshop?

LimeTreeSnake

Many thanks for doing this!
I will get to updating my mod with more features as I find time. Have been cooperating a lot with OskarPotocki and have not had much time to work on my own mods lately. *sighs* But I will get to it. In the meanwhile, use Geojak's version as it seems to be a stable version!