No Raids Bug

Started by Esterior, December 16, 2018, 08:13:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esterior

Hello all, I was wondering if someone can help me understand a certain bug from mods that are causing raids to not happen naturally in my game.

To begin with, I have tried reinstalling the game, wiping out the config files, and working on isolating the mod/s that is causing it through trial and error.
Basically, whenever I try to execute a raid via debug command, nothing would happen and the following error would be logged:

https://prnt.sc/lvjyhk

and

"Exception filling window for Verse.Dialog_DebugOptionListLister: System.InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object
at System.Linq.Enumerable.Iterate<RimWorld.PawnGenOption, single> (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<RimWorld.PawnGenOption>,single,System.Func`3<RimWorld.PawnGenOption, single, single>) <0x00156>
at System.Linq.Enumerable.Min<RimWorld.PawnGenOption> (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<RimWorld.PawnGenOption>,System.Func`2<RimWorld.PawnGenOption, single>) <0x00169>
at RimWorld.PawnGroupKindWorker_Normal.MinPointsToGenerateAnything (RimWorld.PawnGroupMaker) <0x0011c>
at RimWorld.PawnGroupMaker.get_MinPointsToGenerateAnything () <0x00040>
at RimWorld.FactionDef.<MinPointsToGeneratePawnGroup>m__0 (RimWorld.PawnGroupMaker) <0x0001f>
at System.Linq.Enumerable/<Min>c__AnonStorey2E`1<RimWorld.PawnGroupMaker>.<>m__2F (RimWorld.PawnGroupMaker,single) <0x00049>
at System.Linq.Enumerable.Iterate<RimWorld.PawnGroupMaker, single> (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<RimWorld.PawnGroupMaker>,single,System.Func`3<RimWorld.PawnGroupMaker, single, single>) <0x00091>
at System.Linq.Enumerable.Min<RimWorld.PawnGroupMaker> (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<RimWorld.PawnGroupMaker>,System.Func`2<RimWorld.PawnGroupMaker, single>) <0x00169>
at RimWorld.FactionDef.MinPointsToGeneratePawnGroup (RimWorld.PawnGroupKindDef) <0x00185>
at RimWorld.PawnGroupMakerUtility/<TryGetRandomFactionForCombatPawnGroup>c__AnonStorey5.<>m__0 (RimWorld.Faction) <0x001ae>
at System.Linq.Enumerable/<CreateWhereIterator>c__Iterator1D`1<RimWorld.Faction>.MoveNext () <0x0016b>
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1<RimWorld.Faction>.AddEnumerable (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<RimWorld.Faction>) <0x000d7>
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1<RimWorld.Faction>..ctor (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<RimWorld.Faction>) <0x000e5>
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList<RimWorld.Faction> (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<RimWorld.Faction>) <0x00070>
at RimWorld.PawnGroupMakerUtility.TryGetRandomFactionForCombatPawnGroup (single,RimWorld.Faction&,System.Predicate`1<RimWorld.Faction>,bool,bool,bool,bool) <0x00130>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.IncidentWorker_RaidEnemy.TryResolveRaidFaction_Patch1 (object,RimWorld.IncidentParms) <0x00188>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.IncidentWorker_Raid.TryExecuteWorker_Patch0 (object,RimWorld.IncidentParms) <0x00098>
at RimWorld.IncidentWorker_RaidEnemy.TryExecuteWorker (RimWorld.IncidentParms) <0x00024>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.IncidentWorker.TryExecute_Patch1 (object,RimWorld.IncidentParms) <0x00024>
at Verse.Dialog_DebugActionsMenu/<DoIncidentDebugAction>c__AnonStorey53/<DoIncidentDebugAction>c__AnonStorey54.<>m__0 () <0x00135>
at Verse.Dialog_DebugOptionLister.DebugAction (string,System.Action) <0x0014b>
at Verse.Dialog_DebugOptionListLister.DoListingItems () <0x000b7>
at Verse.Dialog_OptionLister.DoWindowContents (UnityEngine.Rect) <0x004e3>
at Verse.Window/<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 (int) <0x00882>

Mouse position stack is not empty. There were more calls to BeginScrollView than EndScrollView. Fixing."

However, I notice that raids can be executed if I were to manually select the raiding faction from debug menu.
I am getting traders, infestations, and other red letter events... Just no raids

Please offer some insight to help me in tracking down the cause?

Esterior

Figured it out! Its a mod call Orc invasion that's stopping the raid from spawning!

Kenneth

I'll close this as it's solved.
For the next post regarding a mod bug, please post here: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?board=23.0
The bugs board itself is only for things in vanilla rimworld :)