Craziest Most F**ked Up Things

Started by antibodee, December 23, 2018, 01:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nameless

Most entertaining thing ever.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Seeker89

Note: I play very modded.

I tend to do use my prisoners as a form of money. I will remove legs, arms, then anything else I can get without killing, if they die they become kibble with the use of some automation(mod), if they live through that... I will look over their traits... and take them(another mod) if they are good, but if not sell them back to them(another mod) for a cheap 350 credits... also my people don't feel bad for it because of another mod...

plus all leather becomes dusters which is something no one is allowed to wear...

Shurp

I can't imagine the mood penalty for that prison... those guys must be constantly going berserk and killing each other.  How do you keep them alive for more than a day?
If you give an annoying colonist a parka before banishing him to the ice sheet you'll only get a -3 penalty instead of -5.

And don't forget that the pirates chasing a refugee are often better recruits than the refugee is.

Nameless

Quote from: Shurp on February 12, 2019, 04:54:54 AM
I can't imagine the mood penalty for that prison... those guys must be constantly going berserk and killing each other.  How do you keep them alive for more than a day?

They do go berserk like every minute. When they fight each other the berserker is bound to get knocked down eventually and then i just leave them on the ground wiggling until most of them are down. The injuries are usually non-bleeding ones so they are ok being on the ground. Then when they are back on bed i tend their wound with no medicine and feed them dead bodies. The medicines you see are for surgery purposes :P

What is difficult is keeping my own people mood up because going in there gets you instantly observe corpse x4.

Shurp

Not to mention the disgusting environment penalty and overcrowding penalties.  Sounds like anyone going in there needs to take a hit of some strong drugs first.
If you give an annoying colonist a parka before banishing him to the ice sheet you'll only get a -3 penalty instead of -5.

And don't forget that the pirates chasing a refugee are often better recruits than the refugee is.

Nameless

No amount of drugs will help.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Shurp

No, not for the prisoners, for the medics who go in to patch them up!

Nameless

My pawns don't go in there. The robots do the patch up.

The only time they go is when i capture new people :D

Shurp

Ahhh, definitely an advantage to having a robot mod.  Robot docs don't go berserk, right?

Nameless

Nope. But they get destroyed rather fast from berserkers.

Ukas

Well, this story is not exactly crazy crazy, but f**ked up in some way, sure:

So I love to take prisoners. Immediately when the battle is over, I check for downed enemies and do everything to keep them alive. I have built small huts close to siege spots just so that medics can stitch their wounds, instead of letting them bleed out while trying to take them to the prison. I heal them and sell them, and of course recruit some of them.

But, in my current gameplay, the year is 5507, and I haven't recruited anyone using an inspired pawn. Whenever one of my pawn has an inspired recruitment event, there simply are no prisoners to recruit. If there's a battle then it looks like all enemies get killed, and no one is downed. So, a while ago I captured a pawn called Orange Ostrich, who had 99% difficulty, and 60% resistance. She didn't have that great skills, but I though what the heck, I've had several wardens inspired once, and one pawn inspired several times, so one of them can recruit her when it happens the next time. Because surely it will happen soon, yes, yes, of course...

A season passed. No one was inspired. Then another season, then another, and so on. Until one day, one of the wardens just simply convinces Ostrich to join the colony, just the normal way. Her records says "Time as a prisoner: 1.5 years". There were like six pawns who joined the colony after she was captured, so she actually became my 13th colonist.

Two days after she joined, one of my wardens has an inspired recruitment event. And the prison barracks was of course empty again...

Shurp

Yes, that sounds like the Rimworld RNG at its finest :)

Kirby23590

Hey since i'm reviving this post...

Why i tell my F@!$ed up tale back in A15 or something...

Oh yes Freddy... And His wife that i forgot her name so i'm just gonna call her Freddy's Wife. They broke up, and Freddy had a lot of extreme mental breaks going in berserk rages throwing in hissy fights with my colonists...

That part is when i started to hate him... So i started plans to get... Rid of him...

So i tried to sell him to some slave traders, but he got angry about it and throw a berserk rage when i started to arrest him and he and got away with it as the merchants left while putting some holes in him helping me out, allowing me to train my doctors.

Oh freddy even got worse and worse, eventually his mood was like -100 and everyone in the colony started to hate him including me in IRL, when i have to deal with his dumb mental breaks each day while the others were fine and happy except for freddy...

And latter in a few days, enough was enough, he started going in a berserk rage that he had a billions of times in a farm where there was a heat wave and the food was starting to get low...

So i said that's it! i had it and i told one of the colonists nearby to open fire on freddy with his assault rifle, and he gave him one nasty scar in the eye and now freddy's ex-wife even hates him even more because he's disfigured!

When freddy was in the hospital, he got an infection from one of those bullet wounds, just to train my doctor... But i decided to put two pegs legs into him, and then take both of them out...

So now he's bed ridden for the rest of his life in the colony... And nobody like Freddy, and freddy ex-wife's sister or i should say supposed sister-in-law if he was still married. Came in a raid in a siege and kinda did some damage with some nasty raiders there and kinda killed one of my best colonists who was my best construction worker and sniper who i would miss...

As for freddy... I kind of forget but i think i turned him into a organ donor just in case back in there, in those times...

So yeah. That's My story of how F****d up with how my relationship with Freddy was... And i hated him...

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.