upgraded hardware; forbidden DL

Started by JayratX8, December 30, 2018, 01:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayratX8

so i've tried to DL the game, due to the fact that i upgraded my PC. both time i went to a link that was originally sent to me via E-Mail. and each try i ended up getting a failed-forbidden message. so i guess my question would be do i need a new link for this game or am i missing something that won't let me DL from the sent link?
Take it easy; Take it sleazy, Take it anyway you can. BUT! remember, don't squeeze the Charmin.

5thHorseman

Where did you buy it?

Go to that site directly and log in, then you should be able to find a new download link. It sounds like whomever you bought the game from used a temporary link, or the link requires you to be logged in first (hence why it's forbidden)
Toolboxifier - Soil Clarifier
I never got how pawns in the game could have such insanely bad reactions to such mundane things.
Then I came to the forums.

Canute

So far i know there are only 2 possible location's to buy this game.
Steam and Ludeon site.
When you bought it from Ludeon you will get an email from Sendowl.com too, which give you download links for each operatin system with limited download.
But the limit get reseted with each Rimworld version.
Since i don't think you allready downloaded 7 times the 1.0 version, something else is wrong with your email.
You should contact the support directly then, take a look at
https://ludeon.com/blog/support/
you will find the email there.