[Mod Request] Xcom 2 - ADVENT faction, weapon/armor.

Started by wekenshion, April 14, 2019, 06:57:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wekenshion

After playing Rimworld and Xcom 2 constantly, it hit me. Why hasn't someone made the cross over? I think it would be amazing if someone made the armor sets and weapons that ADVENT use. Not a very talented artist myself so yeah, figured I'd make a request for it. Armor, weapons, sound, maybe a faction based around them and a scenario. Have it all nice and neat under a research tree or for vanilla just have them after a certain weapon research. Could be expanded on quite a bit. Please and thank you if you decide to take a crack at it  ;D

Razzoriel

Quote from: wekenshion on April 14, 2019, 06:57:47 AM
After playing Rimworld and Xcom 2 constantly, it hit me. Why hasn't someone made the cross over? I think it would be amazing if someone made the armor sets and weapons that ADVENT use. Not a very talented artist myself so yeah, figured I'd make a request for it. Armor, weapons, sound, maybe a faction based around them and a scenario. Have it all nice and neat under a research tree or for vanilla just have them after a certain weapon research. Could be expanded on quite a bit. Please and thank you if you decide to take a crack at it  ;D
If you can be patient, im mixing XCom's weapons and two factions related to it in my mod, Outer Galaxies. It has no specific date for launch though, so you will have to wait