[1.2] Apparello v2.2.2 Dawn of newer deluxier edition [02/03/2021]

Started by Shinzy, July 30, 2014, 08:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iwillbenicetou

Quote from: Dragoon on November 16, 2014, 07:55:36 PM
Quote from: Iwillbenicetou on November 16, 2014, 06:43:18 PM
-snip-

Those looks cool (however I think the 2nd one isn't an apparel thing ( it's like a mobliesuit ) and the last one is straight up a robot/andriod)

The last one is a person. A small person, but still a person. If it was an android then it would have the gun attached to the robot instead. And the second one was a wild dream. Do you know where the mech is from?
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

Dragoon

Quote from: Iwillbenicetou on November 17, 2014, 06:32:29 PM
The last one is a person. A small person, but still a person. If it was an android then it would have the gun attached to the robot instead. And the second one was a wild dream. Do you know where the mech is from?

Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Killaim

was playing the game colonist lost a hand and i looked at the surgery options...and then it struck me looking at the hook and peg leg...its obvious..so obvious..

you need!!! to!!! make!!! THIS!!

Pirate Captains Hat!
Pirate Bandana!
Striped Pirate Shirt!
And!!!
A SHOULDER...PARROT!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Shinzy

Quote from: Killaim on November 18, 2014, 08:13:31 AM
was playing the game colonist lost a hand and i looked at the surgery options...and then it struck me looking at the hook and peg leg...its obvious..so obvious..

you need!!! to!!! make!!! THIS!!

Pirate Captains Hat!
Pirate Bandana!
Striped Pirate Shirt!
And!!!
A SHOULDER...PARROT!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

A shoulder parrot would be interesting =P
But you'll have to settle with the tricorn for your Captain Seaworthy Hookenpeg for the time being!

Nytmare

Hi, I'm kinda new here, been reading up on the game and mods etc. Just started modding a couple of days ago. So far I've decided to stick with apothecarius as a standard part of my gameplay. I know its not really polite to mention other mods on someone else's page, But I figure it's better to let you know what I'm using.

I really like this mod as well there are so many interesting things in it.

I am having a bit of a problem with it though, all the new apparel has no place to go and is just lying on the floor. I've checked the storage containers and plots, none of them are accepting the new stuff, and there are no options to enable it.

I have also noticed that anybody wearing the tunics has the naked debuff. there might be others as well, but I have not seen them yet.

I've also noticed that it makes the medical flowers sprite change between a metal bed and a hospital bed.
I was able to sort this out by disabling and enabling apothecarius again to make it load last in the load order.

Shinzy

Quote from: Nytmare on November 19, 2014, 02:58:46 AM
Hi, I'm kinda new here, been reading up on the game and mods etc. Just started modding a couple of days ago. So far I've decided to stick with apothecarius as a standard part of my gameplay. I know its not really polite to mention other mods on someone else's page, But I figure it's better to let you know what I'm using.

I really like this mod as well there are so many interesting things in it.

I am having a bit of a problem with it though, all the new apparel has no place to go and is just lying on the floor. I've checked the storage containers and plots, none of them are accepting the new stuff, and there are no options to enable it.

I've also noticed that it makes the medical flowers sprite change between a metal bed and a hospital bed.
I was able to sort this out by disabling and enabling apothecarius again to make it load last in the load order.

Heyoo! It only gets impolite if you'd start to have full blown conversation with someone else about another mod in someone elses thread =P
(It's always good to mention the other mods you're using!)
I'm using apothecarius too (not sure if mine's the latest version thooough so)

The graphical glitches are very common with lots of mods (usually happens when you enable a mod without restarting the game again)

And there should be very own category for all the Apparello clothes under the 'Apparel' category, if you click it open

And if you added Apparello in an ongoing game all the new clothing are disabled by default in any of your premade apparel stockpiles! (which could explain why they aren't getting hauled anywhere!)

That is all!

Nytmare

Awesome, I was being a bit of a blind doofus, I totally  missed the dropdown when I looked.

Is the naked debuff for anybody wearing the new stuff a glitch for the moment or is there something odd going on with my game?

Shinzy

Quote from: Nytmare on November 19, 2014, 05:59:13 AM
Awesome, I was being a bit of a blind doofus, I totally  missed the dropdown when I looked.

Is the naked debuff for anybody wearing the new stuff a glitch for the moment or is there something odd going on with my game?

Oh do't you worry! they're very easy to miss if you're not expecting it to be there

And for the naked debuff! (I thought it was a bug myself very early on at the release of the alpha 7) but it turns out you'll just need to have both your legs and chest covered with something!
(something that has the 'legs' and 'torso' covered in the list of body parts it covers not just visually!)
So It's a 100% Vanilla feature
Just becomes way more common with this mod with all the new clothing and stuff so there's more chances of them not having one or the other of the required covering bits

On the good note! that also means you can have your nudists running about in armor vests as long as you don't force them to wear.. ugh, pants

Pants are overrated!

Gypsypie

just a little curious, have you ever thought about adding in Fall Out Apparel, I think it would be pretty cool to have some Enclave or BHS power Armors ^_^

Commander Beanbag

Scyther frame + trigger happy colonist + minigun/explosives is hilariously strong. After a bit of testing I immediately assembled a team of 15 heavy soldiers using these. Now I just use em and head out to sieges/prepping raiders and manfight them in a field.

Shinzy

Quote from: Commander Beanbag on November 23, 2014, 02:36:49 AM
Scyther frame + trigger happy colonist + minigun/explosives is hilariously strong. After a bit of testing I immediately assembled a team of 15 heavy soldiers using these. Now I just use em and head out to sieges/prepping raiders and manfight them in a field.

Yes =P someone plopped a minus somewhere where minuses shouldn't be
(They'll be a lot faster in the future but the aiming time will be just the opposite)
But your manfight squad can stay safe till alpha 8! God bless em! that's the only way to fight anyone

@Gypsipie! *nods* Even thought about making a tribal faction that has those tribalified power armors
and other futuristic junk they've taken from their slain enemies and don't know quite how to use so use them
as trophies instead ;D

Because that's the one thing that's always bothered me a bit =P the tech levels vary so much but nobodys
taking advantage of the 'spoils of war'

Halinder

What does each fiber do? It's not really explained too well, as fibrous xinite is useful for brute defense but only has a description on its founder. Backstory is cool and all, but it'd be helpful if their properties were all listed as opposed to a few marked as bullet-resistant or heat-resistant in order to get a better grip of what does what.

Viperlol

When in doubt, rely on everyone else to fix up your .xml

Shinzy

Quote from: Viperlol on December 14, 2014, 07:37:25 AM
So Shinzy, do you have an ETA to update Apparello?

Don't think I can really even start to update before 19th (it's not really very hard to update but it takes quite a long with how much stuff I have in it ;D )
and my entire next week is full of irl stuff I need to attend to! so

And sorry Hal! I didn't remember to reply to you at all! :-[
most of the materials have same piercing deflection but imma try differentiate them alot more for the a8 (and add some short description so that you can tell what they do better, too)

Anyway =P youu may or may not have Apparello for A8 before christmas ;D

DorgoDorato

This is the last necessary mod for the collection, can't wait! If only Better Power+ was still a thing :(.