[1.1]Caravan trading won't increase social skill and other improvements

Started by JaJe, March 30, 2020, 06:09:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JaJe

As title says, I noticed that every time I send a caravan to a friendly outpost to trade, not even a small amount of social skill is increased. Shouldn't increase a bit the social skill every time you complete a trade?

I haven't seen a mod debuff for sleeping on the floor (without bedroll during caravan), just decrease of comfort to 0.

Also, when my pawn is 100% rested, he won't start moving until it's morning which is kinda not good, force a pawn walking once is full rested.

PS: Suggestion, make horseshoes pin as a way of entertainment for caravans, so they have solitary relaxation and dexterity recreation during caravan with the condition that must be available a horseshoes pin in the inventory.
I ate without a table and I liked it.

ison

Hmm, I'm not sure we increase social skill when someone is trading. Does it happen with orbital traders?

JaJe

No, it doesn't happen aswell..
I think it should increase a bit everytime a trade is complete, dependent of the total value of the item traded (to avoid exploitation). If I play a scenario with one pawn, how else I can increase the social skill if the only way to interract is trading? more trading = better social skill -> better prices.
I ate without a table and I liked it.