BEEKONZ!

Started by Quasarrgames, August 02, 2014, 01:50:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quasarrgames

i think there should be some kind of way to call to the heavens, more than just with a comms console and an orbital trade beacon.

What it if have too much stuff and not enough traders? A beacon to attract traders (with a chance of attracting pirate ships too) would be very nice.

What if i don't want to build a ship, but i don't want to stay on this rock forever? An emergency beacon to attract rescue ships (with a slightly larger chance of attracting pirate ships too) would also be nice.

What do you think?
On the right path, but the wrong medication.

I like how there's a thing that displays how long you've logged in to the forums. It shows just how many hours you've spent here, never to get back...

Somz

I'm disappointed...
I came here hoping for bacons.
I'm sad.
But it's not a bad idea, actually something like this is already invented (I think it was Clutter mod, maybe Miscellaneous w/ MAI), where you build a beacon, send a signal (lotta juice needed) which has a chance to trigger an event (traders, raids, "activated something that sent cargo pods" or what, pretty fun).
To beer or not to beer.
That is a laughable question.

Bog

Quote from: Cyst on August 03, 2014, 05:40:45 PM
I'm disappointed...
I came here hoping for bacons.
I'm sad.
You'd better be. The universe would be a better place with more bacon in it.

Could we... could we make muffalo bacon?

... Mmmm... bacon. That'd give our colonists +100 morale boost if anything would. I mean, they'd be like, "I'm laying wounded in a dark cramped very ugly environment, I saw 3 corpses and also witnessed 5 of my allies die and I'm extremely tired... But I still have my BACON! w00t!"
Divergence of Civilization Lead Developer (in this case that's the fancy way of saying "Only Developer")

Project Armoury Developer (New huge 2.13 Release now live!)

mrofa

Did mod something similar with traders and raiders, its preety usefull, untill you get unlucky engouh to call 2 or more raids in a row :D
All i do is clutter all around.

Somz

Quote from: Bog on August 03, 2014, 05:59:07 PM

You'd better be. The universe would be a better place with more bacon in it.

Could we... could we make muffalo bacon?

... Mmmm... bacon. That'd give our colonists +100 morale boost if anything would. I mean, they'd be like, "I'm laying wounded in a dark cramped very ugly environment, I saw 3 corpses and also witnessed 5 of my allies die and I'm extremely tired... But I still have my BACON! w00t!"

Well, not 100...but at least 50. And should heal. Instantly.
Real, smoked bacon, as the most expensive and extremely rare item.
I'm hungry. And still sad.  ;D
To beer or not to beer.
That is a laughable question.