[MOD] (Alpha 6) Colonist Only Doors (v1.2.3) Updated 8/16

Started by Neurotoxin, August 05, 2014, 06:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta Omega

Weird question, did I download a older version? all I have are the metal unchanged colonist only doors, how do I get the wood ones and the new textures for both?

Neurotoxin

o.O did you download it from the attachment in the post? Have you used any previous versions? If you have used a previous version delete the entire folder from your mods folder and reinstall it.If you grabbed it from github I might have uploaded the old version and if you got it from mediafire (I don't know how you would have got the link) it's definitely an old version. I'll make sure the github copy is up to date shortly, I'm not at my computer atm but otherwise get it from the attachment on the OP and do a clean install.

Edit: Not sure where you would have gotten an old version so I'd recommend a fresh install. Check the mod's directory and let me know if the textures aren't there for some reason.

Double edit: Wow did I derp hard, for some reason when I replaced the mediafire link with the github link it kept the mediafire link and displayed the github one. I can't believe I missed that for this long. If you downloaded it via link that's the OLD version from Alpha 5. I've fixed the link.

Zeta Omega

Neurotoxin

daft73

Thanks for this mod. I have seen no issues with the current build. Will keep you updated when and if that changes. ;)

Zeta Omega

Quote from: daft73 on August 31, 2014, 11:51:47 AM
Thanks for this mod. I have seen no issues with the current build. Will keep you updated when and if that changes. ;)
Hmm...I think its working now, ill know the next time those tribals come, they are the only ones who can seem to pass it

Abrexus

Quote from: Zeta Omega on August 31, 2014, 12:57:31 PM
Hmm...I think its working now, ill know the next time those tribals come, they are the only ones who can seem to pass it

Them sneaky tribals get past it because they do not believe in technology, so therefore it cannot stop them :-P

Neurotoxin

Quote from: Abrexus on August 31, 2014, 03:22:33 PM
Quote from: Zeta Omega on August 31, 2014, 12:57:31 PM

Them sneaky tribals get past it because they do not believe in technology, so therefore it cannot stop them :-P

Is there really a bug with the tribals or are you just ahvin a giggle m8? If it's an actual bug I'll have to figure out a way to deal with them.

Zeta Omega

Its working now, plus they have the new textures Thanks for the help

Neurotoxin

Quote from: Zeta Omega on August 31, 2014, 05:32:27 PM
Its working now, plus they have the new textures Thanks for the help

No problem, that was an error on my part. Glad I managed to get it sorted out. I'm honestly surprised nobody pointed out that my github link went to mediafire instead o.O

Ptolisgoodguy

um...isn't this mod a bit pointless when you can just change the door to be openable with a door key only?

If you Click on the door there Is a button by the info panel to do it.
I hear the voices... They are telling me to do terrible things... Sounds Fun!

Iwillbenicetou

Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

Ptolisgoodguy

yes.

does that mod add that feature, if so then I retract my previous comment.
I hear the voices... They are telling me to do terrible things... Sounds Fun!

Abrexus

Quote from: Neurotoxin on August 31, 2014, 03:25:03 PM
Is there really a bug with the tribals or are you just ahvin a giggle m8? If it's an actual bug I'll have to figure out a way to deal with them.

I was just having a giggle, sorry :)  I couldn't resist.