Seeking Alpha 6 testers (closed)

Started by Tynan, August 07, 2014, 12:10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tynan

EDIT: Ok all, thanks to everyone who asked, that's all we need for now!

Alpha 6 is in the final stages of testing. I want to get some weight on it before release!

This build has world generation, multiple biomes, personality traits with effects, and a health system that tracks the status of every wound and body part and bone and how they affect the character, and a basic medical treatment system where medicine is actually necessary.

Just post here if you're interested! Please also either make sure your forum email is the same as the one where you receive your game updates from us, or just post that email.

We'll be seeking bug reports, balance feedback and play stories.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Rahjital

I would definitely be interested. What feedback do you want, gameplay balance and difficulty, usability, bug reports? There seems to be plenty of new content (even an entire health system missing from the changelog), so I suppose it's all three?

My Sendowl adress is the same as the forum one.

mod3stmouse

I'm very interested! My email addresses should match up. Thank you :)

Bog

Count me in. ;D

You can send it to my normal forum E-mail.
Divergence of Civilization Lead Developer (in this case that's the fancy way of saying "Only Developer")

Project Armoury Developer (New huge 2.13 Release now live!)

dalanmiller

nordstage

Garen

considering how much is going to be in the update, i think its fair to say we All want to test it! :D

[email protected]

il be able to give gameplay balence and obvious bug reports

Tynan

Many thanks to all who have volunteered so far. You'll find the info you need in the tester forum.

The call is still open if any others wish to join!
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Xitenhauf

I'm game for this game!  No detail will escape me...

[email protected]

Darkfirephoenix

I volunteer for testing. My E-mail is the same for both.

Hmmm Health system?... (wild guess before I start testing) Does it include crippled/ripped off limbs too? DF health system lite so to speak? If my guess is correct.... maybe artificial limbs for ripped off ones later?...

So many thoughts! And do we "not yet testers" sign up somewhere else too? (we don't have yet access to the tester forum, ofc)

nprussell

First post on the forum, but a long time follower and player. I'm hundreds of hours in and will provide all the feedback you need.

[email protected]

Thanks!

brinxter

I'd like to participate :)

I've started a couple of worlds now, and decided i like Randy best.

But man, this one friendly colony keeps sending groups of 150-200 ppl at once to just "drop by" somehow only 1/3rd of them actually does anything, until the remaining group goes nuts, dies or kills their friends, and i have thousands upon thousands of corpses now spread over my map, which just keeps increasing my wealth, and increasing the size of the groups that drop in, its not fun anymore :(

If you want a save file, let me know ;)

nprussell

I had to edit my post as I put the wrong address in. Looking forward to testing!

ousire

Hell yesssssss! My email should be good!

Calistyn

I'd love to test the new alpha too! My emails are the same.