[A12d] EdB Interface Mods - DISCONTINUED (15 July 2016)

Started by EdB, August 09, 2014, 01:59:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dopestar667

Concur 100%, this is the one single mod I value above all others. Can't wait to get it for A12.

ThreeMartiniLaunch

As far as I'm concerned, the new alpha is not officially released until this mod is updated.

Fluffy (l2032)

Fourth that. In the mean time, I started modding cats.

thefinn

Quote from: ThreeMartiniLaunch on August 25, 2015, 09:24:11 PM
As far as I'm concerned, the new alpha is not officially released until this mod is updated.

Really wish Tynan would take the hint and incorporate like..... 110% of this mod into the game.

Batpeter

Agreed with everyone on this page.
The game feels broken without the Colonist Status Bar.

Vexare

Adding my name to the list. Just started using this back in A11 and now I can't play without it. @Tynan ... pleease put this in the base game - Edb Interface is awesomesauce.

Drunk N Deadly

Damn man I didn't realize how much I had come to rely on this mod, I just can't enjoy the game without the mod anymore (I am utterly addicted to micro managing everything and this mod makes it so much more convenient).

Sinoptick

Quote from: Drunk N Deadly on August 26, 2015, 11:37:26 AM
Damn man I didn't realize how much I had come to rely on this mod, I just can't enjoy the game without the mod anymore (I am utterly addicted to micro managing everything and this mod makes it so much more convenient).
Same, i can't play RW without this mod :'(

DukeAl

Hi,
I have been using your mod for a while now and I'm loving it so far.
I have a few suggestions I would like to see implemented if possible:

-Add a filter/search window in the following screens: outfit,recipe(building,storage,growing zone),trade

-Add copy option in allowed areas/outfits

(-Add merge option in allowed areas/outfits?)

-Add browse button in colonist info screen

-Show size/used space in stockpile/grow zone

-Trade screen: clicking on number does: shift + rmb = clear, alt + rmb = buy max, strg + rmb = sell max

-show power consumption for crafting stations somewhere before building it (Infoscreen/Infobox?)

-Add options in crafting window: take to nearest stockpile, craft until no room to store

-Show lit area when building lamp

So thank you for making the Interface this much better and I can't wait to see the finished v3 :)

Florius

Quote from: ProBro on August 25, 2015, 11:34:04 AM
Played without this mod and oh how I miss the colonist icons across the top!  Thanks EdB for all your hard work!   I'd vote to have this mod added to the core game.

Where can I vote, because this is just a must have in my opinion!

TheSilencedScream

Quote from: Florius on August 26, 2015, 07:06:22 PM
Quote from: ProBro on August 25, 2015, 11:34:04 AM
Played without this mod and oh how I miss the colonist icons across the top!  Thanks EdB for all your hard work!   I'd vote to have this mod added to the core game.

Where can I vote, because this is just a must have in my opinion!

There's not an actual place. Tynan's got full power as to what goes into the game. I just fear the day that Tynan makes an Alpha to which EdB doesn't reply in turn with an updated UI mod. :(
Quote from: Topper on August 31, 2015, 03:33:25 AM
is the sledgehammer compatible with the romance mod?
Only in Rimworld.

FMJ Penguin

Bits & bobs: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/buuxpswcu9rzh3o/AABlRN4f2E4UNfDY8a_RoA6Ea?dl=0 All open source so sell it to Adolf for a new pair of sneaks if you like.
"Curious.... How many credit hours does it take tell you can make a comment like that without laughing uncontrollably at yourself?"

TheSilencedScream

Quote from: Z0MBIE2 on August 26, 2015, 11:17:05 PM
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=14901.0 It appears he actually has a new interface in the works in the 'Unfinished' section, so it's unlikely he'll update this mod.

Top of page 45.
Apparently the new UI isn't ready yet, cause he's already stated he's working on updating this.
Quote from: Topper on August 31, 2015, 03:33:25 AM
is the sledgehammer compatible with the romance mod?
Only in Rimworld.