[A12d] EdB Interface Mods - DISCONTINUED (15 July 2016)

Started by EdB, August 09, 2014, 01:59:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evul

Poll removed by request. Here is the results:
Do you use the Inventory feature?
Nope.  Never use it.
- 9 (25.7%)
Sometimes, but I won't miss it if it's removed.
- 11 (31.4%)
Sometimes; when I need it, I find it useful.
- 11 (31.4%)
Yes. I use it regularly.
- 4 (11.4%)

Shinzy

Wee was starting to miss this one! will totally name a minstrel after you (cause EdBard ::))

Just thought I'd mention the 'release' option in prisoner tab

Am sure you'd noticed it on your own if you'd had the time to play the game but ;P
that is all!
Oh and thanks for the hide option, Haven't racked up 200 colonists yet to have proper use for it but I'm trying to get there! ;D

Raufgar

Quote from: EdB on December 15, 2014, 10:50:07 AM
Quote from: Raufgar on December 15, 2014, 10:23:35 AM
Am also not seeing the advanced options (Do until x, Do Forever, etc.) listed when setting up bills. Have to click on the Options button to access advanced options.

I did not see this issue myself.  Please let me know if this is still happening for you with the 2.4.3 release.  Thanks for the bug report.

Have 2.4.3 added. The loop is gone and the Options under Bills is showing up now. Kudos for the quick work, EdB! You the man!
Don't be afraid to voice your opinions...

The worse thing that can happen to you is that you'll get your ass capped.

EdB

Quote from: Shinzy on December 15, 2014, 11:11:09 AM
Just thought I'd mention the 'release' option in prisoner tab

Thanks for the bug report.  I will fix that.

Ded1

I will say this EdB.  You do amazing work, the game just wouldn't feel right without it.
Feel Good Modpack
Sorry but the pack isn't updated yet!

Just gonna be lurking the forums for a while.

Dave-In-Texas

Quote from: Ded1 on December 15, 2014, 12:08:37 PM
I will say this EdB.  You do amazing work, the game just wouldn't feel right without it.

Ditto!

ITOS

I would also like to thank EdB for this mod. I hope many of it's features gets added to the core game as it would help a lot people that haven't discovered the world of modding. :)

Arigas

Fairly sure it was reported all ready, but the sculptors bench doesn't work. Won't let me select anything to add for bills. Works on cook stove.

Also have an issue with one colonist not showing up on the top bar. Think he was there before, but when he gave up and started leaving I arrested him, conscripted him, usual routine, and not showing up top.

EdB

Quote from: Arigas on December 15, 2014, 06:47:45 PM
Fairly sure it was reported all ready, but the sculptors bench doesn't work. Won't let me select anything to add for bills. Works on cook stove.

Yes, the 2.4.3 version that I put out this morning should fix this problem.

Quote from: Arigas on December 15, 2014, 06:47:45 PM
Also have an issue with one colonist not showing up on the top bar. Think he was there before, but when he gave up and started leaving I arrested him, conscripted him, usual routine, and not showing up top.

This bug has been around for awhile, but it's been low priority for me.  At some point I'll need to fix it. The next time you load your game, the missing colonist will be back in the bar.

EDIT: I typed in a version number incorrectly (I typed "4.2.3" when I meant to type "2.4.3")

EdB

Quote from: Encode on December 16, 2014, 12:51:02 AM
May I ask if it is intentional to have the shortcut keys for the menu items to be removed? The shortcut keys when clicking on various objects are there though.

I noticed that too while playing tonight.  Not intentional.  I will fix it.

EdB

I did another quick release, 2.4.4.  Fixes the following:

• Keyboard shortcuts now appear correctly on designator buttons
  • The "Release" text appears properly in the Prisoner tab
I don't think it matters too much, but I built this version of the mod against Alpha 8c.  I think the mod will work just the same against the earlier Alpha 8 builds, but I recommend that you upgrade to 8c.

blambi

Nicely done!

One small thing I noticed is that all thoughts are shown in green, where as in vanilla negative ones are red. But thats really a minor issue.

Iwillbenicetou

This is amazing, love the release option.
|
\/ What? Oh that text below this.
Edb, you should get a profile avatar.
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

EdB

I did another bugfix release, 2.4.5.  Apologies for the large number of releases in a short period of time, but it feels like things have stabilized a bit now that the update's been out for a few days.  Hopefully this will be the last one for awhile.  That said, please continue to report bugs.  It helps a lot.

Changes in this release:

• Not so much a bug, but you can now right-click on an option in the Growing tab to bring up the Info dialog for that selection.  The info button is something that is available in the vanilla game with alpha 8, so I wanted to make sure that functionality wasn't lost
  • If you re-recruit a colonist after arresting them, they will now properly reappear in the colonist bar.  Sorry that one took so long to fix.
  • In the Thoughts tab, the numeric values are now properly color-coded.