Adjusting the mod "TendWhenever"

Started by tophd7, November 04, 2020, 02:48:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tophd7

I downloaded this mod a month ago and have been trying to figure out how to make it work for hostiles and neutrals since it only works with colonists. After using dnSpy to decompile the dll I removed the parts of the floatMenuInjection and now the "Patch Up" options shows up for everyone that is down as I expected. Only issue now is that when I click it for hostiles that are downed my pawn selected stops walking and then starts walking after I try to force him to do it. I believe it has something to do with the JobDriver class but I don't know C# at all so not sure what doesn't allow the job to proceed. I have attached the dll file that I removed the checks to see if it is a colonist. I believe it involves something with "protected Pawn prisoner" but am not sure. 

LWM

The "Prisoners on the go" (or whatever the mod is that allows you take prisoners without having to stuff them into a jail cell while in a caravan) has a way of doing that, so you might have a look (you might just want to use that mod in addition?)