[Mod Request] A Mash-up of SimpleSidearms, Gear Up & Go, and Defensive Postions

Started by ___neil___, January 10, 2021, 08:08:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

___neil___

Basically I would love an apparel\outfit mod that mashes together SimpleSidearms, Gear Up & Go, and Defensive Postions.

I want more control over what my pawns wear into battle, without over-complicating things with tons of outfits, loadouts, costumes, or policies.

I don't want my pawns to trek half way across the map to change oufits when I'm in a hurry, but it shouldn't be instant like Change Dresser. I want to occasionally be caught offguard without time to change, or better yet caught with my pants down mid-change.

I want to select a pawn, right-click some apparel and equip it as side gear. Like sidearms in SimpleSidearms this wouldn't actually equip it yet, but simply tell the pawn to pick it up and store it in their inventory. Later when I use the Gear Up & Go or Defensive Postion gizmo the pawn would equip the side gear (any equipped apparel using the same slot would be un-equipped first and stored in the pawns inventory) before being drafted. Once undrafted side gear is un-equipped and returned to the inventory and normal gear is re-equipped.

SimpleSideGear? BattleGear?