Flu Immunity/Progression Bug

Started by slightlynocturnal, January 15, 2021, 11:05:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slightlynocturnal

I've played close to 1,000 hours and this is the first time I'm seeing something like this. I have a tribal colony and one of my colonists got sick with the flu. They are a 23-year old male with no other conditions. I don't have beds due to lack of technology, but I have medical bedrolls. The colonist has been resting in that bed for 90% of the time they've had the flu. When resting in that bed, their immunity gain rate is 116%. In theory, this should already mean that even without treatment, they should easily survive the flu. However, I've been tending. I've bought medicine from traders and the average tend rate has been around 60% (with the latest at 76%). And still, somehow, the colonist's flu progression is at 76% and immunity is only at 72%. The colonist is about to die, despite resting in bed at 116% immunity rate and an average tend rate of 60%. Anyone seen something like this before?

slightlynocturnal

I also posted this on Reddit and it seems like other people are having the same bug: https://www.reddit.com/r/RimWorld/comments/kxvlf4/flu_bug/gjcyygp/

Pheanox

I will need more information than this to investigate, can you please attach a save with this happening?  You can compress save games and put them on google drive or other storage locations.