[1.0 - 1.3] T's Mods (New floors, bed colours, crops, meals, and cotton tweaks)

Started by Telkir, June 29, 2014, 10:58:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telkir

Updated to add support for RimWorld 1.2. Changelog is on the main post.

Wolf89

Anyone had any issues with some clothing not giving options for deconstruction? I.e. only deconstruct if less than x quality or hitpoints. My pants and parkas don't give me any but the other clothing all have full options available.

Telkir

Hellooo - this feels like a bit of a necro post, but this is the last update I'll be doing for my little set of mods. I've been updating and fixing bugs on Steam since RimWorld 1.3 came out and I think that everything is now in the best shape for me to package up and update for you folks here. A summary of changes and the updated download links are on the OP as always, and the Nexus has also been updated. Sorry for the delay! I wanted to be fairly sure there weren't any nasties before updating the thread.

I want to thank everyone who has had some part in TMods, either by making translations, suggesting ideas, reporting bugs, or simply just enjoying using them in their RimWorld colonies. It's because of you that I've had the motivation to maintain everything this long!

If anyone is interested in doing further work on these mods (or just updating them for future RimWorld versions), you're welcome to do so without having to contact me first. If you'd like to continue using the existing mod pages on the Steam Workshop without having to set new ones up, you can let me know through a forum PM, and I'll figure out how to add you as a co-author.

See you around the rim!

EDIT: You can also download a WIP graphics zip that contains a selection of PSDs and graphics from across my mods. It has stuff for most of the floor textures in MoreFloors, though not the ones for the wood floors I'm afraid (those were amongst the oldest and at that point I didn't bother keeping the PSDs once I'd rendered them). This stuff may be useful for anyone wanting to do future updates, or just poke around with the resources for other use. Hope it helps.