A wild Roof has appeared

Started by JailBaitBetty, August 17, 2014, 02:29:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JailBaitBetty

I have experienced a few bugs the biggest of which is that randomly some colonists will stop doing anything and just stand there. They will not move unless commanded and after the task is complete they will resume just standing. I have only encountered this once in this build but once in a previous version. I suspect this may be from a mod I used however this is the first time using this mod and would not account for my previous encounter.
Secondly this is minor but annoting. Trees act as support for roofs and my map is almost 100% covered in roof. I know I can fix it with the no roof tool but it would be nice if it just didn't  happen.

theapolaustic1

Quote from: JailBaitBetty on August 17, 2014, 02:29:05 PMSecondly this is minor but annoting. Trees act as support for roofs and my map is almost 100% covered in roof. I know I can fix it with the no roof tool but it would be nice if it just didn't  happen.

Just confirmation I've had it happen too, just came here to report it myself :P

Killaim

also occured to me - spread out roof spots all over ginourmous map - but suddenly i buildt a room on the outside of my base and suddenly everything was declared a roof (as in the intire zone outside mountain sides got roofed over (alot of roof to say the least)

think it was because of the sheer amount of trees and then it just declared the intire outside a roofable area.

causes problems such as deer suddenly getting stuck (considers a roof over area if it locks them in as unpassable)

also when visiting or passing people spawned they get stuck sometimes but roofing and unroofing near the place they got stuck seemed to get them out.

Shinzy

I can confirm this =P I lost one colonist to these
The temperate forest has lot of these spawning around

Iwillbenicetou

Same, though the worst thing of all, one of my colonists just dissapered! And it was early on :(
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!