Forum milestones!

Started by longbyte1, August 14, 2014, 11:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longbyte1

Recently, the forum has surpassed the 10,000-member mark. It's also surpassed the 50,000-post mark and the 5,000-topic mark. The community really has grown along with the game.

Let's celebrate! ;D

ApexPredator

In true RimWorld fashion 500 raiders spawn in the forum and delete every member and post. Tomorrow we start all over again.

Coenmcj

;D Congratulations Ludeon Forumers!

In true rimworld fashion, the servers that host the forums explode, killing 4 people, The fridges at Ludeon studios are magically empty and a solar flare knocks out everyone's computers.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Bog

In true Rimworld fashion, after witnessing the horrors of this celebration I start going through the forum dazed and wandering.
Divergence of Civilization Lead Developer (in this case that's the fancy way of saying "Only Developer")

Project Armoury Developer (New huge 2.13 Release now live!)

Neurotoxin

I'd help with the celebration but, in true Rimworld fashion, I'm incapable of dumb labor.

(I'm not saying celebrating is dumb btw)

HatesYourFace

In true RimWorld fashion an ancient ship has crash landed nearby, it projects a psychic wave that totally kills the mood at the party. -25 Mood.

(Lol, this thread is funny, keep it going!)
If you have any 2 of the following 3 things: Time, Interest, or Ability; Head on over to the RimWorld wiki and help improve/update it! http://rimworldwiki.com

Rahjital

In true RimWorld fashion, the bouncers were replaced by a deathtrap with dozens of turrets.

Tynan

In true RimWorld fashion, the system bugs out and the forum becomes a blur of random colors.

Or at least, that's what it looks like from my POV :p
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

vagineer1

In true Rimworld fashion, the entire forum walked into a powerful killbox.
You see this tank?

This tank is the epitome of "I'm going to destroy you"

This tank can make Chuck norris cry.

All hail the Takemikazuchi.

Pirx Danford

In true Rimworld fashion a boomrat sets off a chain reaction exploding all of the killboxes turrets and providing the grandest fireworks to the party.

Shinzy

In true rimworld fashion, nobody cared about the fireworks from all the dirt littered on the ground, which bothered everyone immensely

Dr. Z

In true RimWorld fashion, all 11380 forum members would visit Tynan and eat all his food so he would starve before Alpha 7.
Prasie the Squirrel!

HatesYourFace

Quote from: Dr. Z on August 15, 2014, 12:03:17 PM
In true RimWorld fashion, all 11380 forum members would visit Tynan and eat all his food so he would starve before Alpha 7.

In true RimWorld fashion he sets all his food to "Forbidden" and we are forced to butcher him and turn his remains into Nutrient paste.

(Am I allowed to do more than one? Lol...)
If you have any 2 of the following 3 things: Time, Interest, or Ability; Head on over to the RimWorld wiki and help improve/update it! http://rimworldwiki.com