[A11] Apothecarius FD - A11 FIXES - YOU NEED THOSE (19.06.2015)

Started by JuliaEllie, August 15, 2014, 07:01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you use the hivemind system?

NO
YES

Minus

Okay played it properly now and it is great! Extended surgery leaves you with almost no medicine at all after you do all the new operations, and waiting for a tradeship to come is just so aggrivating. It NEEDs a mod like this to add medicine production! And it seems very balanced too! I also had to test out how cruel I could be with this mod.

I did not have my brain removal mod active, so sadly I could not fully remove everything. He's also about to have his heart removed which is why I did not bother with a life support for it. But it is so awesome that I can do this!.. Until he dies of starvation that is. Do you think you could make the life support work for stomachs too?

Oh and I ran into a problem. The operations tab got maxed out top to bottom and sadly it pushed off the Install Drone Part option. For anyone else that gets this, the solution is to forbid all bionics and/or spare body parts. That'll shrink the options down and let you pick the drone part.

Actually had a weird glitch with a drone part at first, where two stats were flashing between two numbers. Adding a second person to raise them fixed it. I also noticed the drone parts have a stupidly high value. Not tried selling them yet but, if I did, I'd get stupidly rich. Not had any other issues. Really damn good mod!

Quote from: dotsnake on October 26, 2014, 09:48:38 PM
so More Bionic part mod is not compatible with EDB interface, do I need to put More Bionic Part for this patch to work? also, can you put a patch that makes EDB Interface and More Bionic Part compatible?
Did you post in the wrong thread?

Our cybernetic hearts mean we care more!
Mods: Extended Surgery and Bionics, Brain Surgery, Medical XP Balance

Riggs-Eclipse

So am I doing something wrong? Cause I have the Core as well as the Hive Mind but when I go to operations the option just isn't there. I even got hospital beds in case it was reliant on those but still nothing. Only mods I have installed are Apoth, RecipeNurse, and AstroTec v1.2. When I disable AstroTec my world gets completely screwed up so I re-enabled it, checked the log and I got no errors or anything its just as if the option simply doesn't exist.

Riggs-Eclipse

Quote from: Riggs-Eclipse on October 28, 2014, 06:49:42 AM
So am I doing something wrong? Cause I have the Core as well as the Hive Mind but when I go to operations the option just isn't there. I even got hospital beds in case it was reliant on those but still nothing. Only mods I have installed are Apoth, RecipeNurse, and AstroTec v1.2. When I disable AstroTec my world gets completely screwed up so I re-enabled it, checked the log and I got no errors or anything its just as if the option simply doesn't exist.
Ok I just rebooted my game and as soon as I did the log popped up with errors for every single operation in the game including the mods ones. All they say is Install(insert organ here) in red for every single one. I dont have any experience in any of this so incase its relevant when you click on them all they say is:

NewRecipeNurse.humanRecipeResolver:debug()
NewRecipeNurse.humanRecipeResolver:execute()
NewRecipeNurse.humanRecipeResolver:Start()

Says that for every single one if it means anything. So is there any way to fix it? .3.

Devdisigdu

Those are just notifications that the recipes have been loaded, I get them and my game has no issues with the recipes in-game. Start playing and the recipes should be fine.

Riggs-Eclipse

So I loaded my game back up after finally getting this to work and was having a blast. Buuuut all my guys stats got reset when I loaded my game. I saw someone else had that happen to them as well but with no solutions. Anyone know why this happened? Its not a little irritating.

DethBringa

Same issue here. I had the problem with not being able to install the drone core. It magically fixed itself but stat wipe on load is really annoying.

Knigge

I have had some success with loading earlier saves to get the stats back, then loading the last save - and having the stats from the earlier save in the last save. Its a bit better than not having any stats at all - and might give some clue as to how the problem is manifesting.

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Knigge on November 10, 2014, 06:29:26 PM
I have had some success with loading earlier saves to get the stats back, then loading the last save - and having the stats from the earlier save in the last save. Its a bit better than not having any stats at all - and might give some clue as to how the problem is manifesting.

Aaah now I see the problem. You HAVE TO restart the game if you want to load a new game because the game doesnt garbage collect properly.

Imca

In my case I actualy have to load the save twice even from a fresh restart.

Minus

I've been having constant problems with the stats. They all wind up at about 4, and this is be just saving and continuing the same single game. I turn on quick learning to "fix" this and then a few minutes later my game freezes. No idea if that's related but, I feel like I've screwed myself over badly by making everyone a drone. Nothing I do keeps their stats at their old amount. 10+ guys with all stats above 10 (Except cooking and art) and most with all bionics installed. Before having the stats lost my guys were amazing! They still get 1-shot by the enemy though... If only there was a not-dying stat.

Our cybernetic hearts mean we care more!
Mods: Extended Surgery and Bionics, Brain Surgery, Medical XP Balance

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Minus on November 13, 2014, 09:53:54 PM
I've been having constant problems with the stats. They all wind up at about 4, and this is be just saving and continuing the same single game. I turn on quick learning to "fix" this and then a few minutes later my game freezes. No idea if that's related but, I feel like I've screwed myself over badly by making everyone a drone. Nothing I do keeps their stats at their old amount. 10+ guys with all stats above 10 (Except cooking and art) and most with all bionics installed. Before having the stats lost my guys were amazing! They still get 1-shot by the enemy though... If only there was a not-dying stat.

I am very sorry about this but I honestly do not know what causes this problem. I assume there is a problem with saving the pawn stats. There is skill rust for all skills above 10 in the base game but that doesnt explain the reset to 4. With all those problems lately I might consider removing the hivemind feature in the next update and replace it with an other feature of similar quality.

ZodiacHuddy

I have a problem not being able to install the drone cores i get no option to do the operation.  I also have AnimuHair, Apparello, MoreBlastingCharges, NewRecipeNurse, ProjectArmory215 and TTMCustomEventsA7 installed. I provided other mods in case of a compatibility issues please help.  :)

JuliaEllie

Quote from: ZodiacHuddy on November 14, 2014, 10:05:16 AM
I have a problem not being able to install the drone cores i get no option to do the operation.  I also have AnimuHair, Apparello, MoreBlastingCharges, NewRecipeNurse, ProjectArmory215 and TTMCustomEventsA7 installed. I provided other mods in case of a compatibility issues please help.  :)

You need to have a drone core, medicine and a hivemind available also it does replace the brain - it can only be installed on colonists which still have a undamaged brain. I dont see any mods which might cause an incompatibility at the moment. Did you try to turn it off and on again? :D

ZodiacHuddy

Quote from: JuliaEllie on November 14, 2014, 10:25:05 AM
Quote from: ZodiacHuddy on November 14, 2014, 10:05:16 AM

You need to have a drone core, medicine and a hivemind available also it does replace the brain - it can only be installed on colonists which still have a undamaged brain. I dont see any mods which might cause an incompatibility at the moment. Did you try to turn it off and on again? :D
I have all requirements for the drone core and still no luck

cheekyhen

Mine wasnt working properly either, I was having the same issue as others where there were no operations listed on the drop down, but its fixed now!!!

I have loads of mods so i just uninstalled all of them and added one by one, creating a new world after each and testing.... The offending mod is "material crops" as that is the only one that causes the tab to disappear.....

I have done ALOT of testing, and that really is the only one that causes issues! The mods are have (with everything working) are....

<li>Core</li>

<li>ED-Core</li>

<li>Apparello</li>

<li>Apothecarius</li>

<li>Clutter</li>

<li>Extended Stoneworking</li>

<li>Fortifications Mod</li>

<li>GlitterTech</li>

<li>LessIncidentTrolling</li>

<li>MAI</li>

<li>Miscellaneous_-_HiRes</li>

<li>MoreDeco</li>