I think, I just came...

Started by Mindfreezer, November 04, 2013, 07:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mindfreezer

... to the conclusion, that receiving the access today, was the best birthday present of all. I don't care about the 1500â,¬, as now I am the proud owner and pre-alpha tester of Rim World. A game, that could possibly become the best story telling colony manager since Dwarf Fortress and prove to be far better than all other attempts of succeeding the legendary predecessor, while providing new and exciting features at the same time.

And this is only possible, because of our savior and demigod, Tynan Sylvester! He, who has struck with relentless force upon the unholy Kickstarter heathens to provide his brethren with their well-deserved feast of lust and desire! He, who has created a divine artifact of magnificent extends with both blood and spirit, to bring salvation upon all men!
All hail Tynan!

On a serious note though: thank you so much! I have been loathing for this moment for so long and can't wait to neglect all other activities to test out and help developing this piece of art. At least until people start asking, why I have not come to my own birthday party on friday...

"The package RimWorld - Influencer has just been updated by the merchant.  In receiving this email you have been given access to the updated version that can be downloaded..."