[1.5][MODLIST] Glitter Tech Classic

Started by Sam_, August 16, 2014, 05:41:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think this mod should be broken into smaller mods?

Yes
No
Yes, but have an option for all features in a mod pack.

Iwillbenicetou

Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

Zeta Omega

Iwillbenicetou

Zeta Omega

Now I don't know if this is possible due to schedules you have or anything but could you add a way to brainwash or commandos, or just like some type of glitter world droid/robot that is FREINDLY to your colonists. like a helper bot or guard bot

Iwillbenicetou

That would be nice. Have a sort of thing where you choose the skills for the robot, but it would be more expensive. Also see if you can have 0 skill decay. It would be nice to have 2-3 hauler robots helping my colony survive its constant food problem.

Sam_

There are a number of droid mods out there. The reason I stay away from that is because it will most likely need modified source code. I'll look into it.

Iwillbenicetou

Except those droid mods are all outdated and old :(

Bodog999

Quote from: Zeta Omega on September 04, 2014, 04:21:36 PM
Quote from: smitj045 on September 04, 2014, 11:15:52 AM
Is there any way to alter the number of commandos that attack? I had a group of over twenty drop on my colony. Not the best wakeup call.
Would you prefer the mechanoid screech instead with a crashed ship part carrying 20+ centipedes
The commandos are very very OP had 1 guy with that laser pistol he killed my whole colony. The only way to kill them is to let my 6 150mm artillery and my 6 rocket launchers fire at them across the map. The guns really need a longer aim time and cooldown. I can survive a raid with 80 scythers and 60 centepides but I cant even survive a raid from 1 guy with a laser pistol.

Edit: also its impossible to recruit a commando with 100 recruitment difficulty

Edit 2: Sam_ I've seen that you put the way to reroll the factions on a world in the description. Nice. Credits? Mayby? Very mayby?

Zeta Omega

Ok so uh...funny thing I HAVNT mentioned......All commandos that spawn for me are unarmed XD so yeah.....They are easy for me lol

smitj045

Quote from: Zeta Omega on September 08, 2014, 08:25:43 PM
Ok so uh...funny thing I HAVNT mentioned......All commandos that spawn for me are unarmed XD so yeah.....They are easy for me lol

They were unarmed for me at first, just deleted the mod folder then downloaded it again. That fixed it.

Sam_

Unarmed commandos...Seems the perfect contradiction to me. I may have messed up the tags. Have you seen any commandos with the APB-projector? perhaps that could be why. I personally think the commandos shouldn't be recruit-able. Think if them like a Spartan from halo. Augmented and fighting for a cause since childhood, they die before breaking.

The next update should help balance things out now. Lets hope you advance quick enough to defend against a raid!

smitj045

Quote from: Sam_ on September 09, 2014, 05:43:10 AM
Unarmed commandos...Seems the perfect contradiction to me. I may have messed up the tags. Have you seen any commandos with the APB-projector? perhaps that could be why. I personally think the commandos shouldn't be recruit-able. Think if them like a Spartan from halo. Augmented and fighting for a cause since childhood, they die before breaking.

The next update should help balance things out now. Lets hope you advance quick enough to defend against a raid!

Wait, are they supposed to have projectors? I haven't seen a single one. All rifles and pistols.

Bodog999

Havent seen a single commando with a projector yet. Also Sam_ thanks for the credits :) appricate it very much

Zeta Omega

The projector...The longest ranged weapon with the best incap chance without tearing limbs off...I LOVE THAT THING!

BetaSpectre

I was going to say I only wanted X Y or Z but then bam its all laid out for me!

If I could Like, Subscribe, or otherwise Upvote I totally would!
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█[<BSS>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥████████████████████████████████◤
                           TO WAR WE GO