[1.5][MODLIST] Glitter Tech Classic

Started by Sam_, August 16, 2014, 05:41:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think this mod should be broken into smaller mods?

Yes
No
Yes, but have an option for all features in a mod pack.

Rathael

I just moved Cybernetic Storm to load after Glittertech and it seems to work fine that way. No need to move files.

seadderkrupp

Tried changing the load order. No change. Seems to be when i use prepare carefully, those colonists cannot accept any operations. Whilst anyone joining later on can. Only way i had around this was to modify the Humanoid defs file with the cybernetic storm one.

Rathael

Quote from: seadderkrupp on February 23, 2015, 04:38:00 PM
Tried changing the load order. No change. Seems to be when i use prepare carefully, those colonists cannot accept any operations. Whilst anyone joining later on can. Only way i had around this was to modify the Humanoid defs file with the cybernetic storm one.

Hmm I think this was a bug that already got squashed by Edb.. you might want to check his threads for that.

Edit: nevermind it was you. :p

Here is the mod list and load order I'm running right now with no real problems.

<activeMods>
    <li>Core</li>
    <li>Icons</li>
    <li>EdBModOrder</li>
    <li>EdBInterface</li>
    <li>EdBPrepareCarefully</li>
    <li>A9_LessIncidentTrolling</li>
    <li>MoreHair</li>
    <li>AnimuHair</li>
    <li>Miscellaneous_HiRes</li>
    <li>Miscellaneous_Animals</li>
    <li>Floorspikes</li>
    <li>LogWall-Stuffed</li>
    <li>CryptoHax</li>
    <li>DefendThatColony!</li>
    <li>Modular Tables</li>
    <li>Apothecarius</li>
    <li>GlitterTech</li>
    <li>CyberneticStorm</li>
    <li>T-CoreCropTweaks</li>
    <li>T-ExpandedCloth</li>
    <li>T-ExpandedCrops</li>
    <li>T-ConditionRed</li>
    <li>T-MiscStuff</li>
    <li>T-MoreFloors</li>
    <li>Gardening</li>
    <li>WaterBoarding</li>
    <li>AdvancedLamps</li>
    <li>AlphaMuffalo1.6</li>
    <li>Canned Food</li>
    <li>Celing Light</li>
    <li>Mini NPD</li>
    <li>MoreDeco</li>
    <li>MoreStorage</li>
    <li>MoreSunLamps</li>
    <li>More Vanilla Turrets</li>
    <li>OmniTurret</li>
    <li>OmniBatteries</li>
    <li>OmniConduit</li>
    <li>OmniPanels</li>
    <li>OmniThermals</li>
    <li>OmniTurbines</li>
    <li>TargetPractise</li>
    <li>RimEffect</li>
    <li>Teleportation</li>
    <li>TemperatureControl</li>
    <li>FireExtinguisher</li>
    <li>RoofSupportGuide_Tool</li>
    <li>Stonecutting Tweak</li>
    <li>VeinMiner</li>
    <li>Priorityhaul</li>
    <li>DoorControl</li>
    <li>More Designators</li>
    <li>Rimfire</li>
    <li>PODs</li>
    <li>RTGs</li>
    <li>RailGun</li>
    <li>RPG</li>
    <li>Grow Goods v1.51</li>
    <li>CentralHeatingMod</li>
    <li>FloorLights</li>
    <li>ModularSolars1.8</li>
    <li>Snappy Dresser</li>
    <li>RTFTJ</li>
  </activeMods>

Rathael

Bug report:

XML error: <filthLeavings><SlagRubble>1</SlagRubble></filthLeavings> doesn't correspond to any field in type ThingDef.
BodyPartRecord coverage value is negative (-7.55000) for node LeftTrack in BodyDef TankChassis.
BodyPartRecord coverage value is negative (-7.55000) for node RightTrack in BodyDef TankChassis.
BodyPartRecord coverage value is negative (-0.90000) for node FrontLeftActuator in BodyDef MechanicalReplicatorSmall.
BodyPartRecord coverage value is negative (-0.90000) for node FrontRightActuator in BodyDef MechanicalReplicatorSmall.
BodyPartRecord coverage value is negative (-0.90000) for node MiddleLeftActuator in BodyDef MechanicalReplicatorSmall.
BodyPartRecord coverage value is negative (-0.90000) for node MiddleRightActuator in BodyDef MechanicalReplicatorSmall.
BodyPartRecord coverage value is negative (-0.90000) for node RearLeftActuator in BodyDef MechanicalReplicatorSmall.
BodyPartRecord coverage value is negative (-0.90000) for node RearRightActuator in BodyDef MechanicalReplicatorSmall.
Config error in TankChassis: no parts vulnerable to frostbite
Config error in MechanicalReplicatorSmall: no parts vulnerable to frostbite
Config error in XenonIonTurbine: powerToggleable=true but basePowerConsumption <= 0
Config error in PlasmaReactor: powerToggleable=true but basePowerConsumption <= 0

Edit:
The rubble problem can be fixed with:

<filthLeaving>BuildingRubble</filthLeaving>

The power problem can be fixed by adding:

<powerToggleable>false</powerToggleable>

Sam_

Don't worry I have all of those errors fixed in my local version, I uploaded the updated as soon as it was functional.

Any mod that adds more operation to human pawns wont be compatible, unless a mod maker has added a fix. My guess is the developer of Cybernetic Storm has a fix or added compatibility, hence why it can work with that mod loaded last.

Quote from: seadderkrupp on February 23, 2015, 04:07:16 PM
Any way to get the Zombie mod to work with this? As seems the Glittertech overwites the faction defs etc of the zombie mod.

What are the factions added in that mod? Unless our mods have used the same name there should be no reason my mod overrides theirs.

Grynnreaper

Love the mod, just have one question. What does the serum do and how do I use it?

DoReVo

Is this mod compatible with the Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering ? And I understand that cybernetic storm is already compatible yes ?

Sam_

Quote from: DoReVo on February 24, 2015, 10:54:04 PM
Is this mod compatible with the Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering ? And I understand that cybernetic storm is already compatible yes ?

I haven't made any effort to make my mod compatible, I could go into how busy I am to bother, but who cares?
A few people have had success with the order of mods loading, so I recommend reading through above comments to learn how.

Quote from: Grynnreaper on February 24, 2015, 02:17:31 AM
Love the mod, just have one question. What does the serum do and how do I use it?

Assuming I haven't accidently broken a recipe you need it to produce glitterworld medicine.

reb00mad

Just a quick question, how do i get Titanium? Do i buy it off traders, mine it or craft it? Because i cant seem to find a way. I haven't come across any traders that sell it, and i cant find any crafting bench that makes it.

BinaryBlackhole

Serum requires 20 uranium to make not 1 as stated in the recipe please reduce the diameter of your generator by 1 this will allow the generator to have a 1 area you can walk through without the roof collapsing.

Vonholtz

Quote from: reb00mad on February 25, 2015, 12:07:52 AM
Just a quick question, how do i get Titanium? Do i buy it off traders, mine it or craft it? Because i cant seem to find a way. I haven't come across any traders that sell it, and i cant find any crafting bench that makes it.
I think all 3 if I remember right. it rare to find for mining and it slow to mine. But it can be mined. Traders will sell it. and I seem to think there was a way to make it. But that one I was not sure about. I also got some from some of the groups they try to besieging my colony and build mortars from the mod that use Titanium and I get some that way to.

Edit: here is a screenshot from a game i started last night of a titanium main.
http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc445/vonholtz/screenshot1.png
Also keep in mind if you have the "mine all the veins" mod it dose not work with titanium.

Sam_

Quote from: BinaryBlackhole on February 25, 2015, 12:46:58 AM
Serum requires 20 uranium to make not 1 as stated in the recipe

Uranium, along with Gold and Silver are materials that don't have standard number values, meaning 1 gold is no the same mass as one steel. You can test this easily enough by  trying to place a wall of gold. This is done automatically rather then a typo by me, as the recipe screen shows what is in the xml rather then calculating it when you try to build walls.

Quote from: Vonholtz on February 25, 2015, 01:34:15 AM
Quote from: reb00mad on February 25, 2015, 12:07:52 AM
I think all 3 if I remember right. it rare to find for mining and it slow to mine. But it can be mined. Traders will sell it. and I seem to think there was a way to make it. But that one I was not sure about. I also got some from some of the groups they try to besieging my colony and build mortars from the mod that use Titanium and I get some that way to.

Edit: here is a screenshot from a game i started last night of a titanium main.
http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc445/vonholtz/screenshot1.png
Also keep in mind if you have the "mine all the veins" mod it dose not work with titanium.

Remember a lot of the mod is hidden by research. Turn on god mode if you need to test and learn without a long researching process. Titanium can spawn as veins, rarer then plasteel, and sold by traders that sell bulk goods, including the Blackmarket trader added by this mod. Receiving titanium from mortars will be patched out later, as they aren't meant to build my powered turrets.
Lastly, Titanium can be extracted from plasteel. In my mod the "story" follows that plasteel is an alloy between silicon and titanium, the ratio being 15:1, obviously putting actual chemistry aside, as such an alloy would be terrible. This is crafted at the electrolyzer, requiring 16 plasteel, and yielding 15 silicon and 1 titanium, the reverse of this recipe can be done at the matter fabricator.

reb00mad

Grynnreaper

Is it normal on basebuilder mode that 16 of those purple helmet (hehe) guys visit at a time?
phoebe basebuilder and basebuilder difficulty

123nick

can you add in a compatability patch for usage with cyber storm? i want to use both mods but im pretty sure mods that add surgery recipes/bionics conflict with eachother. also i noticed that when using both mods i cant install any cyberstorm body parts but i can install glitter tech body parts